It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on a "staged" invasion.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

No problem, it seems like a bit of a fearmongering show at first but if you can look past the silly camera angles and dramatic voices, although admittedly some of it is pure filler, it does answer some questions.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Okay I saved it to watch later. Thanks again.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
How the heck can anybody stage an alien invasion!

If a race is technologically advanced enough to get here, then if they wanted to conquer this planet, there is nothing we could do to stop them.

If you look up one day or are shown images of space with huge spaceships parked in orbit via your local news channel. The fact that conquest is their agenda, then they will simply bring out their weapons & start smashing pre-determined strategic locations directly from space. First to go would be all satellites in orbit, followed by military installations, power grids, water treatment plants, communication hubs etc, etc.

Heck, they could even re-route a few of the smaller asteroids in close proximity into our path & finish the job without even needing to fire a single shot.

The best we could do is fire a few missiles then when that failed, deploy nukes. Which would probably send the aliens away as the planet would be rendered inhabitable, but it would kill us off.

Even forgetting the laughable idea of a false-flag alien invasion being repelled by humankind (a few missiles being fired from wherever, then big huge holographic ships saying eff this & zipping away into the night). What exactly would it achieve because no country is suddenly gonna roll-over & allow another nation or clandestine group to take over it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by big_BHOY

Yes, that's what a invasion ET specie would do. But for the moment they wont. So the gov will simulate an invasion. It is planned that nuclear blasts will be used. The normal people (not the one who actually think about it, like you did) will just panick and believe everything.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I was talking more of what if these "beings" arent actually real, but as many have suggested some kind of false flag attempt at something much more.

How is this so unbelievable to you? Look at some of the many other false flag operations which have been very successful in inciting fear and panic, patriotism even in people. Then ask why would they not do it again on a bigger scale?

I know it looks crazy and may even be poorly worded but as I stated, it was just my thoughts on the matter.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
possible answers

(1) The ships were built in space to begin with

(2) We see all sorts of launches every day with "classified" payloads. It's also possible that launches take place from very remote locations without being featured on the news. Would you know if something was launched from the outer regions of Siberia? Would CNN? Doubtful.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You have really got my mind working now though

This thread has some really appealing replies to me.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Surely the people in the outer regions of Siberia would notice though, would anyone believe them?

Also to surround the whole of the Earths skies from a single location would take years, decades probably. I'm not saying you're wrong by any means, what I'm saying is no one really knows when or even if this is possible and 100% foolproof.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by big_BHOY
How the heck can anybody stage an alien invasion!

If a race is technologically advanced enough to get here, then if they wanted to conquer this planet, there is nothing we could do to stop them.

If you look up one day or are shown images of space with huge spaceships parked in orbit via your local news channel. The fact that conquest is their agenda, then they will simply bring out their weapons & start smashing pre-determined strategic locations directly from space. First to go would be all satellites in orbit, followed by military installations, power grids, water treatment plants, communication hubs etc, etc.

Heck, they could even re-route a few of the smaller asteroids in close proximity into our path & finish the job without even needing to fire a single shot.

The best we could do is fire a few missiles then when that failed, deploy nukes. Which would probably send the aliens away as the planet would be rendered inhabitable, but it would kill us off.

Even forgetting the laughable idea of a false-flag alien invasion being repelled by humankind (a few missiles being fired from wherever, then big huge holographic ships saying eff this & zipping away into the night). What exactly would it achieve because no country is suddenly gonna roll-over & allow another nation or clandestine group to take over it.

this was along the lines of what I trying to say... Any invasion would hit our sensitive areas (water supply, power ect). With out power, no more internet or communication, so how owuld the NWO take over?? I live in a small town (read hunters, farmers and others who can live off the land) if the NWO tried to take over, we would be the last place to know and we would have our own protection set up (rednecks with guns
) If anyone saw the TV show Jericho that would be my town

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by froglegs79

Rednecks with guns Vs. miltia in armored vehicles?

Nice one

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The invasion will be faked. That's why the NWO will easily take over.
And don't ya think the NWO will have bulletproof armor??

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

It would have to be staged if it has anything to do with the NWO, because surely if real "beings" landed the first people targeted would be the governing bodies of the planet.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

I was talking more of what if these "beings" arent actually real, but as many have suggested some kind of false flag attempt at something much more.

How is this so unbelievable to you? Look at some of the many other false flag operations which have been very successful in inciting fear and panic, patriotism even in people. Then ask why would they not do it again on a bigger scale?

I know it looks crazy and may even be poorly worded but as I stated, it was just my thoughts on the matter.

But even a false flag has to be real. If no ET's are doing then men are doing it so it would have to follow the logic of a real ET invasion.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I understand there were a lot of "ifs" in there, but we both basically just said the same thing

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Real in the sense that harm may be done, but staged in the sense that we would be looking at some very carefully prepared scenarios. As I say though, who the feck really knows

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

Rednecks with guns Vs. miltia in armored vehicles?

Nice one

Never underestimate a redneck

but really, even a false flag has to be carried out by someone. Take 9/11, no matter what side of the argument you are on, the buildings were still destroyed. False flag or terrorist, it still happened.

I do see both sides of this, I guess i am just playing devils advocate to try to better understand the "how"
edit on 26-4-2012 by froglegs79 because: just because

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

That was why I chose the word staged and not faked
It would still have to be reality, obviously, its how we would be forced to perceive it that gets my mind going.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Yup, I think we do.
1: The government secretly set up an ivasion (he builds UFOs or project them unto the sodium layer).
2: The invasion is simulated: UFOs descend to Earth, are chased by the military, bombs are dropped in this simulated war. The people are scared to death, they panick. Maybe, who knows? the NWO will sacrify a President in the war and the White House will be destroyed. People are freaked out.
3: a super-being figure comes, directly from Illuminati's lab, and saves the day. Maybe, who knows? this super-being figure will look like Jesus Christ or Kalki. This Antechrist will gain the trust of all people, for the people will see him as a savior.
4: the Antichrist is promoted Head of the World. New World Order.
edit on 26-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

In that exact same order, we must read a lot of the same websites

The question I'm asking is IS this REALLY possible?

And even as much as we would like to see what some of this stuff would look like, do we really want to see it

I dont think that I do

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Ok so when the hundreds of thousands of soldiers from every army in the world realise that they are holograms after the first few skirmishes what happens then?

They just submit to New World Order and lay down their weapons? Of course not the troops would have to be in on it which i can guarantee they are not (well of the British Army anyway). After the initial engagement things will change. The armies will run the world, not the NWO.

Power is held by the holder of weaponry

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join