It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on a "staged" invasion.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
reply to post by swan001

I think right now there are too many people (a bit like us) and too many websites (a bit like this)
for them to successfully pull the wool over the populations eyes. With satellites, news stations, radio stations and the internet down though.. We'd be at the mercy of whatever they want to tell us.

*stocks up on tinfoil*

(just in case)

Lead is better than tinfoil. Ask Magneto.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

reply to post by froglegs79

This is slightly off topic but have you seen the wikileaks video filmed from the helicopter of the US army killing photographers simply for being there?

No, I have not, I will have to look it up sometime, but I view all videos (no matter the source) as propaganda. A video is only put out there to influance public opinion.

I am not saying you will not have those that follow on blind faith in their leaders, but people in the military can think for themselves and will do so most of the time. Has the average soldier done bad things, some of them yes. The one a month or so ago that shot all those Afganies (sp?) is a good example of what can happen, but talking to other soldiers I know, they may have thought about it but would not act on it (kinda like daydreaming about punching a co worker, you might think about it, but would never do it)

I am married to an army vet, my dad is an army vet, my mom is retired from the Air National Guard, though them I know alot of people in the service. In private conversations they will tell you how screwed up it is right now, that is why I think they will fight against the NWO.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is all just paranoid drivel. no one would believe a fake alien invasion....

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by King Triad

I could explain to you in depth about the difference between curiousity and paranoia, but I cant really be bothered. Have a smiley instead.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Triad
This is all just paranoid drivel. no one would believe a fake alien invasion....

since most of the world believes in some form of religion, I believe they, Earth's religious population, would be fooled in the sense that they are perceived to be demons rather than aliens.

and even a lot of alien believers would be fooled if the technology was staged in such a way...

personally I wouldn't believe anything until i'm beating an aliens face in (if it warrants it
)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

www.guardian.co.uk...

It is nice to see someone associated with the military say they would stand up. Respect

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Great post! If enough people were told somehow that this was some demon affiliated with "satan" or similar other nonsense, a LOT (speaking from experience) of the religious nuts would buy into it almost immediately. I have met people who would do this.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Well, I know a religious n... guy who at least is totally aware of the Blue Beam. Personally? I am atheist considering every possibilities.
The guy's name is NoTurTypical.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I understand this may be asking an awful lot of you, but as this website is mostly anonymous, could you elaborate on your private discussions about how screwed it is?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Yeah I'm not saying they would all be as sheepy as the people I knew
But these people I speak of would most definitely believe anything even remotely bible/christianity related, probably without so much as a second thought to other possibilities

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I understand this may be asking an awful lot of you, but as this website is mostly anonymous, could you elaborate on your private discussions about how screwed it is?

Thanks

Yeah, Froglegs, I am all ears too. Please?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

reply to post by KingDoey

Please read my original posts before you try to speak down on me, I said these were THOUGHTS, not EXPECTATIONS. If you read a bit more you will see me stating that this is not impossible, but very unlikely. More than once.

Thanks for the information, and your "service" in the army.
edit on 26-4-2012 by fairguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2012 by fairguy because: (no reason given)

Yes I can quite clearly read thanks I got a GCSE in English. And yes I understand the context of your thread and pointed out one of my thoughts, the thought that the likelyhood of this happening being extremely unlikely.

And yes i am honored to serve my country probably more than you have ever done.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Thanks

Yeah, Froglegs, I am all ears too. Please?

It's nothing that hasn't been said before:

We shouldn't be in the middle east (Iraq or Afganistan)
Don't have proper equipment to do the job (almost like they want soldiers to die over there so they can keep the war going)
Several believe that 9/11 was an inside job
Obama is an awful POTUS
WTF is up with the economy, making us poor so the elite can rule.

Same stuff most people think and say, however in the military (because of Code of Conduct) they can't say in public. They don't think differently than we do, they just can't talk about it openly. They see what is going on and how the world is upside down at the moment. You have to understand, these are not guys at the top, just your average soldiers.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I am glad to know that the military shares our theories. I believe too 9/11 was inside job. Molecular-level desintegration don't happen with a simple plane crash.
Thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing it was refreshing to read that the military, or the ones who do the fighting at least, are mostly as tuned in as the rest of us. Can I ask what is your opinions on the people at the "top" of the military?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Also how many people in the military (roughly speaking, of course) would you guess believe 9/11 was an inside job?

I have read in serious depth into it and I too have no doubt that it was an inside job, or at the very least allowed to happen.

19 men from caves in afghanistan do not outsmart the most advanced military airforce in the world, this should be as clear as day to everyone!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

My opinion of the "top" military people is that they have sold out to the government. They do not seem to hold the same values as the average soldier on the ground (I hear money will do that but as I don't have money, would have no idea
)

Most of the people I know believe it was an inside job, the "how" is what the debate is over. They hold the same theories as most ATS'ers do and debate them with as much conviction that they are right and you are wrong as we do on ATS.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think its a preposterous idea with not even a single shred of credibility.

It couldn't be co-ordinated and the technology to do it is not there.

Its a stupid internet meme that really should be allowed to die.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Very insightful, and I couldnt agree more even with my limited knowledge of the subject about the high ranks in the military "selling out".
Thank you for sharing, its nice to see that the public isnt as alone as we're led to believe when it comes to the military. Although I would still view such people with a wary eye, your post has definitely given me food for thought.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I thank you too. This information is very usefull to us ATSers.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join