It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

A good book for proof is the one by Stanton Friedman - Crash At Corona

The U.S. Military retrieval and cover-up of a UFO.

Roswell, New Mexico July 1947

also Magdalena, New Mexico - 2nd crash site.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Anyone believing in Jesus as divine and that aliens are "demons" is in no position to criticize or counsel people who believe in the Galactic Federation.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Calling it a federation is a little much...

Id say its a collection of the species who chose to live. All of whom are taken care of by a massive collection networked AIs.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bobthealie11

I have only read a couple of the replies here...
I am assuming you mean the galactic federation which has
the ashtar commander as their leader? I heard of this when
I was reading books from Timothy Green Beckley, a.k.a.Mr.UFO,
book club called inner light publications.I like to curl up to a good
novel once in awhile myself.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

He lacks harmony.

That is a recipe for no growth.
Therefore having an open mind & believing IS the recipe for growth/ moving forward-- how does that work? Give me an example?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Or neither of them exist. Like Santa and the M & M guys.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

since when.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by dejarmaX

He lacks harmony.

Therefore having an open mind & believing IS the recipe for growth/ moving forward-- how does that work? Give me an example?

Having a closed mind is like standing inside of a box.

A good book for you to read is The Soul's Remembrance by Roy Mills.

He talks about the Life Book.

It's a large white book about 6 inches thick.

You don't read it. You watch it. It is controlled by the Spirit Father.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

The world you wish is not always the true world.
What if the GFL exist? What if there is a bunch of ETs sitting out there and we can't grasp their agendas or their intentions?
Remeber the ''Q'' specie in Star Trek Next Generation? Jean-Luc Picard and the crew hated the Qs because they were so elusive.
edit on 27-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I was just doing some research to try to find some videos to back up that these entities are not friendly. Some very good information, as always take with a grain of salt.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
I was just doing some research to try to find some videos to back up that these entities are not friendly. Some very good information, as always take with a grain of salt.

www.youtube.com...

The guy looks like a syops CIA stooge and talks utter non sense
sigh

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dejarmaX

He lacks harmony.

Having a closed mind is like standing inside of a box.

A good book for you to read is The Soul's Remembrance by Roy Mills.

He talks about the Life Book.

It's a large white book about 6 inches thick.

You don't read it. You watch it. It is controlled by the Spirit Father.
all due respect but i didn't ask Roy Mills, i asked you

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Anyone in this thread claiming that aliens are not visiting us need to leave that argument at the door because that's a whole other debate and it's not the subject of this thread.

The existence of a galactic federation is plausible. But personally like I said I don't think there is a federation that works like most people think. I think that if there are several different species then they would work together on common interests but as for like a one government or one set of rules type thing I don't think they would find that necessary.

-Alien

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Abduct
Anyone in this thread claiming that aliens are not visiting us need to leave that argument at the door because that's a whole other debate and it's not the subject of this thread.

Who are you to suggest who should & shouldn't post in this thread? You may feel that the evidence put forward in the past 70 years is convincing enough, others don't! Including me.... To feel aliens are not visiting this planet is not a claim BTW!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
no post
edit on 27-4-2012 by rickytickytacky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rickytickytacky

Your post is fascinating - where did you get this information from please

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I really and truly hope you are right. That would give me hope. A valuable commodity right now.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

The thread is about whether or not the GFL exists. Those who believe in the GFL know that they have been visiting the earth and helping to steer mankind. For you to say that whether aliens are visiting us or not is not the subject of the thread is simply not true and very narrow minded.

I personally do not believe in any GFL or other aliens visiting us. I do believe that there may be other civilizations somewhere in the universe. If you notice what I stated I said "I do believe". I did not make up any ludicrous facts to base my belief on as others do therefore I need no evidence to support my belief.

To state that the GFL exist because someone "channeled" them is ludicrous simply because there is no basis in fact that channeling exist therefore no proof that GFL exists. If they exist on earth or in our space we would have thousands of hi-res pictures and videos to support the fact. The only pic or video support we have, so far, are grainy and out of focus. No proof at all.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

reply to post by Starchild23

There is a Federation of Planets.

The Milky Way Galaxy is a thriving galaxy to be living in.

The next few years will be exciting.

Really? its thriving? wheres the evidence.........

Im not saying theres NOT life out there..........

I just really get irritated at people who are deliberately obtuse and make claims w out proof......

Just because we have a host of planets doesnt mean its a thriving galaxy.......

Weve not found one shred of evidence of life........i dont consider that exactly thriving

Translation: As long as NASA does not announce that there are intelligent beings outside of our planet then I will not believe that they exist. I only follow what NASA says.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
i sincerely hope that no one is watching the way we go about life on our planet.
If the Galactic fed showed up tomorrow i'd feel much the same way i did when my parents got home early from a trip and the house was trashed. Ashamed, guilty, bit of a headache perhaps...
Whether or not a Galactic Federation exists should not really be the point because if it doesn't exist now then we may become the founding member if we get our s**t together. In saying that, if we begin a galactic Federation now then perhaps that puts us on a timeline of global co-operation and hence great leaps in tech which in turn may lead to our future relations returning to this time and helping out and calling ourselves the Galactic Fed...
BUT first we must fix this FIAT money and debt business, feed the world, release withheld tech and.. ooh lots of stuff to do first really. You'll probably want a bath and a clean pair of undies before the relatives arrive.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join