It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is galactic federation real or not?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

That's conditioning for you.

How much you wanna bet every answer came from someone who watched the Bias Filter on the Tube, or heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another that this may or may not have happened?

Yep. Every one of them.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Wow starchild for real! I'm done with this thread.
Sheldan is a fraud. Why was he asking for $ to stay in Hawaii so he can extend his stay to communicate with them? Why does he need "donations"?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
..because the GF is hardly going to allow a warring species to travel to other worlds, right? I mean seriously, talk about dropping a rotten apple into the barrel...

I thought they were already at war with the lizard people. If we're so brutal and warlike, it would make more sense for them to recruit us rather than blocking our access to the galaxy.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

No, it's Yahoo answers. Basically, each answer is judged by how many people found it helpful, and based on the unorthodox information displayed on the site (and the unfavorable coverage he probably received by the news, all of whom are funded by the government and therefore rigged from the star) he was doomed to receive negative answers.

Typical sheeple. No one likes bad news, but that doesn't mean you boo it offstage...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Not if they aren't fond of war.

Remember, we're barbaric. War is not the way of the Infinite Creator, and they uphold that standard. Right now, we're a bunch of naked toddlers fighting over cookies and pretending to be Chuck Norris, defending the planet from invisible care bears intent on bringing peace.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Why did he need donations to stay in Hawaii?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Good bye then. It's not like you really contributed.

Moving on...does anyone think the greys on this planet are connected to Galactic whatever, and if so, what exactly are they doing here?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
i know what gfl really stands for government funded liars

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

No, it's Yahoo answers. Basically, each answer is judged by how many people found it helpful, and based on the unorthodox information displayed on the site (and the unfavorable coverage he probably received by the news, all of whom are funded by the government and therefore rigged from the star) he was doomed to receive negative answers.

Typical sheeple. No one likes bad news, but that doesn't mean you boo it offstage...

I'll well aware what Yahoo Answers is, and I didn't even bother to visit the link he provided because the only links I am interested in from him are links from reputal sources proving that Sheldan is a pedophile, to which thepupils completely ignored my many requests, and that's because he's a liar and probably got that info from a YouTube comments page.

On a side note, it is hilarious that he used Yahoo Answers as any kind of source
. That's the first time I've seen that done on ATS, or any forum for that matter... LULZ

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Not if they aren't fond of war.

Well, again, we're back where we started with the Galactic Federation essentially being useless to us by always finding an excuse for something not happening. They're the original "dog ate my homework" organization of the galaxy.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils
reply to post by Swills

Why did he need donations to stay in Hawaii?

Go away, I thought you were done with this thread? Either provide the source for you wild accusations that this man is a PEDOPHILE or get out. It's that simple. With you obvious lies and deceit do you really think your winning anyone over? Just stop posting in this thread while your behind....

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Honestly, if by now you seriously believe no life on other planets exist, or intelligent life for that matter, you have some issues to cope with about your reality.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I contributed, you chose not to agree. Whatever, I don't care.
I still havnt gotten a response on Hawaii donations

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I think they're waiting for us to grow up, but failing to see such a thing happening, they are abducting specific members of society, and injecting them with DNA which will then be transferred to offspring, continuing on down until a few generations later, about 5% of our species will have a mutation ready to be triggered at the right moment...

Unless it's an airborne contagion. In that case, a lot more will be "infected". And when the time comes, the gene will be activated and we'll be saved from our own destructive nature.

Just because we don't see it happening (thanks to the government) doesn't mean it isn't.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Good bye then. It's not like you really contributed.

Moving on...does anyone think the greys on this planet are connected to Galactic whatever, and if so, what exactly are they doing here?

From what I've read about the GFL they themselves say (from the channeled messages anyway) that they are in no way affiliated with the Greys, but they are in contact with them, just like they're in contact with all races, good and bad.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils
I contributed, you chose not to agree. Whatever, I don't care.
I still havnt gotten a response on Hawaii donations

No you haven't. Not even in the slightest, unless by contribute you mean lie and distort?

I still haven't got my response from you about your SOURCES that claim Sheldan has sex with children. So while you ignore my claims I suggest everyone ignore your questions.
edit on 26-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by bobthealie11

Short answer.

No.

how can you possibly know the answer to that question.

just to even begin to answer that question you would need an interplanetary spacecraft to search for evidence of a federation.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Oh yes, if you want any sort of Galactic Federatiion contact, you have to make sure that your credibility is almost nonexistent, so, please, make sure you have a history of perjury, alcoholism, fraud, dishonesty, mental illness, and other sort of things that will decrease your credibility once found out after you make an announcement that representatives from the Galactic Federation are talking to you.

This part had me cracking up big time!
A Star for you good sir, for making this thread actually worth reading.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

reply to post by schuyler

What about Stewart Swerdlow?

An example: The guy who shot the Arizona congressman used a 9mm pistol. the same day an Iranian jetliner crashed where 72 people were killed. 7+2 = 9, therefore this proves the shooter was programmed and has been activated. That's the kind of stuff Swerdlow spews out. And for a mere $1497.00 you, too, can get a Personality Profile Scan from him.

The Most Comprehensive Personal Report on the Internet
Do you want the most complete, comprehensive profile of YOU available anywhere? Then invest in your Personality Profile, a Personalized Package sent to you via Email that you will read and re-read. This profile of you and your life gives you a well-rounded picture of who you are right now in this moment and time.

You will receive the following scans and reports:

1. Your Name Energy Scan
2. Your Home Energy Scan
3. Your Complete Body Scan
4. Your Simultaneous Existences Scan
5. Your Personal Colors & Number Codes
6. Your Future Choices and Suggestions

**Plus two FREE Gifts:

• Your Personal Hyperspace Signature
• Your Revised Hyperspace Signature
(both total $360.00 value)

You can't be serious. This guy's a whackjob, but he'll be glad to take your money.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Procession101

Originally posted by Druscilla

Oh yes, if you want any sort of Galactic Federatiion contact, you have to make sure that your credibility is almost nonexistent, so, please, make sure you have a history of perjury, alcoholism, fraud, dishonesty, mental illness, and other sort of things that will decrease your credibility once found out after you make an announcement that representatives from the Galactic Federation are talking to you.

This part had me cracking up big time!
A Star for you good sir, for making this thread actually worth reading.

Don't worry, as soon as you come out with anything good regarding the Galactic Confederation, the government will fabricate that whole scenario and slap it onto your file, just in time for the evening headlines.

After all, a system that thrives on keeping its citizens in the dark can't risk them taking you seriously, can it?

Oops, looks like someone already fell for the gambit. Tough luck.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join