It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral-projection training (seeking psychic travelers)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
reply to post by Realtruth

Just as I was considering selling my soul to the Devil to restore my hearingloss, I'm curious if Reik's can actually cure people with deafness/hearing loss? Would that even be possible?

Interesting.

Reiki is just a term, or a technique to unblock and/or move energy, there are many different names, words, etc....that people come up with. In the end it's all the same. Again people make things difficult and complex, when in reality simplicity is the best.

You know within yourself what will work and what will not, you have just forgotten how to heal. I am not being cryptic here, just speaking the Real Truth. Every single one of us has amazing abilities, but like I said in an earlier post we are plagued with drivel, ignorance, and ways that go against our true essence.

Ever here the saying "Gut Instinct" IMO that is the true you speaking out. It's never wrong, so my advice would be to listen to it.

Many people on this planet will give you information, but the most important information you have is within you. Many people give away their universal right and powers, by electing powerful officials, working for large corporations, and thinking that they are beneath others that have more material things than them.

It's about self-empowerment and that is different than being selfish, so stop thinking your beneath others and discover your talents and strengths.

And about Reiki, it's all in what you believe works.

edit on 25-4-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Gut instinct? I didn't know what to call it at the time but I thought it was my sixth sense. That feeling saved my life. I left my home to go biking without a friend without a halmet and 5 minutes up the road I had this feeling and decided to turn back to get my halmet. Once I got up the Mountain and decided to go back down through a trail, I had this URGE to just bike down that hill as fast as I can, stupid; I know. It was basically a dirt road and I hit a bump and rolled fowards on my head TWICE with the bike before I fell off it completely.

I'll never forget that day. Not even in a million years.

As for the Reiki, I hope one comes along and offer to cure me of this disability. I doubt it would ever happen though, as I'm sure many people just talk the talk but never walk the walk.
edit on 25-4-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The only human powers humans possess are the ones it needs to survive. Meaning you cant make 1 dollar from showing it off. This power of esp has been proven to exist. These powers are not your ability to peek into the future but more so allows you to be aware of your future self and self thoughts echoing through time. Listen to the voice in your head. It is you from the past and the future.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
The only human powers humans possess are the ones it needs to survive. Meaning you cant make 1 dollar from showing it off. This power of esp has been proven to exist. These powers are not your ability to peek into the future but more so allows you to be aware of your future self and self thoughts echoing through time. Listen to the voice in your head. It is you from the past and the future.

The voice in my head is just me talking to myself without saying anything. Unless you're a schizophrenic.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Yes I'm seriously considering it. If I do it, I'll be able to do some good for the rest of my life and go to hell for selling my soul just to have my hearing back because I just want to be in control of my life, else it's utterly pointless. And if life goes on like this for me, I will end up in the dark place regardless and I'm doing everything I can trying to not go there because I know I'm not a bad person.

If anyone finds or know of healer and if it's possible that they are able to cure people with deafness and hearingloss, PLEASE let me know by U2Uing me and I will give them my location and thyey can find me via Remote Viewing since I'm assuming they can heal people that way?

I'm skeptic, but one can only hope. And even if someone choose to do this for me, you have my word that I would never say a thing to anyone.

I do certainly mean that I feel sorry from the bottom of my heart for your loss or the loss that your loved one has suffered however, giving your positive light/energy as I see you (I am nobody special, but it's what I see in you) to a force not many of us know anything about is asking to suffer on a level you could not possibly comprehend. Do you have any idea how much bad karma can come with receiving such a thing? IMHO, it's not worth it...but that's just my 0.02 cents

This is certainly IMO, not the way to attain what it is you are seeking. May I please say, if it is sight that you or a loved one wishes...please look inside and know for a positive reason...the gift of sight is already there and resides within. You or your loved one that is seeking physical sight is probably more insightful than any of us ever could be.

I wish you the best but, please...please don't sell out.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

As for the Reiki, I hope one comes along and offer to cure me of this disability. I doubt it would ever happen though, as I'm sure many people just talk the talk but never walk the walk.

The problem with Reiki and many other metaphysical healing modalities is that we are plague with scammers and Bs'ers worldwide. Some people have good intentions, but only a few have the understanding and the abilities to actually remove blocks in physical bodies, in other people.

I have heard of people curing physical disabilities themselves with meditation and in-visioning that part of their body in perfect working order. I don't remember the term but maybe you can google more info on it.

Good luck to you.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
To all that is reading this thread @Realtruth has VERY good information.
I too am an empath and to a certain extant pre-cog. I have also used healing to my amazment. My mother (who passed last year) became very ill about 4 years ago. She had a TTP, a kidney disease. At the time I lived in Idiana and when my father called me he said that she probably wasnt going to make it throught the weekend. I took the next flight back to Houston and I sat with her all night, just holding her hand. Before I got there all of her "medical" numbers were extremly bad. She was having extreme hallucenations when ever she was awake. The next morning the doctors we ASTOUNDED that not only had she gotten better, her "medical" numbers were off the chart on the good side. For the next few weeks she had to stay for observation and quickly became known as "The miricle woman" at the hospital. About a year later nearly the same thing happened to my grandmother and once again I sat there all night , and she was a clean bill of health the next morning. It wasnt until then that I put 2 and 2 together and the thought that I maybe had something to do with it became a very real possibility.

Back on topic: @realtruth stated that a great way to insure your success is to make sure that you are well rested and then try in the early morning hours. Just the other night I nearly astral projected but its been so long since I've tried that I didnt recognise what was going on and I scared myself out of it. I was flying from LAX back to Neworleans and I got plently of sleep on the plane. As soon as I got home at 6pm I fell asleep on the couch for about 4 hours. I woke up and was surfing the internet for about an hour until I decided it was time to actually go to bed. As I laid there I couldnt fall asleep. I had alot running through my mind plus I had been sleeping for most of the day/evening. When all of a sudden I heard a keyboard like tone in my head, accompanied by feeling extremly heavy. I went into complete paralysis and just kinda 'let it ride' sote of speak. After about 30seconds the paralysis part started to freak me out so I fought it until I was completly back in control.

So in short, the the part about making sure that your already well rested is VERY important.
Good luck, hope my expeirences have help in some way.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I saw it mentioned earlier not to make the mistake of leaving your body too early because it will freak you out and cease your journey. This is exactly what happened to me my first time and it took a LONG time to recover from. I had done it many times unintentionally, but my first attempt to do it, i rushed out of my body floated around and go scared, flew back to my body and it felt like my whole body was getting electrocuted while i woke up int he real world.. wasn't fun.

Anyways, i know if there are people who are experienced astral projectors, they can assist you and pull you from your body. They also provide support and security so you dont panic. It is a good tactic if we have any experienced astral projectors here.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

The voice in my head is just me talking to myself without saying anything. Unless you're a schizophrenic.

Oh come now...that isn't true. Without derailing this thread....just listen to "yourself", as you already know the answer.

BTW, here's some tuff love for ya'....if you truly felt that giving your positive energy to that dark object was the key to your future...you would have done it by now...hence you woud not be here asking this question
I'm just blunt. Unless you were one of......

ETA
You are probably blessed with the ability of rhythm...rhythm is not random, or freely given, nor is it within us all, but I bet you're very rhythmic. Rhythm doesn't necessarily equate to music either...it's just another human vibration.

Embrace your gifts

edit on 4/25/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Oh come now...that isn't true. Without derailing this thread....just listen to "yourself", as you already know the answer.

BTW, here's some tuff love for ya'....if you truly felt that giving your positive energy to that dark object was the key to your future...you would have done it by now...hence you woud not be here asking this question
I'm just blunt. Unless you were one of......

ETA
You are probably blessed with the ability of rhythm...rhythm is not random, or freely given, nor is it within us all, but I bet you're very rhythmic. Embrace your gifts

I would have done it by now already. I just don't know how. Simple as that.

As for the people curing their own disabilities through meditation; I suppose that's something I'm going to have to google to find more information on.

I appreciate all the kind words and advice you are giving me. Truth is, I wish it was that easy.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

You say that you wish it really were that easy.
Well, it seriously is. Just as with anything, once you learn HOW to do somthing it becomes easier.
Did you know that the majority of the animal kingdom have no idea of how to hold their breath? I cant find the article right now but it is a fasinating read. What I'm getting at is you undoubtably can easily hold your breath without second thought but to a being that it has to be learned would seem nearly impossible to figure out.

Have faith in yourself and always keep trying, eventually you will find the right 'combination'.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Well my dear friend...you can't google yourself for any worth that is. As I'm gald for your thanks and I do appreciate it, I'm just saying please don't delve into the deep, unless you're a good swimmer

I really do care for you. Just imagine a heart in place right here ___

ETA
I can't speak on healing one's self as I've unsuccessfully tried time and again to no avail. My case needs serious help and the kind of help I don't trust anyone with...so there you have it, an optimist and spec rolled up into one

However, I have learned that what I/we put out is what I/we get back....I/we call it Karma. I believe in it and I think I need to do some more soul searching
The numbers told me that my Karmic experience is nil....zilch...nada....0. Hmmmm...I wonder sometimes if I'm just fooling myself into believing such, but alas, I do believe in it, via personal experience...nothing beats that!

Karma is not all that strange you know, IMO it's just another form of energy and like I said, what you put out...you'll get back. You're going to be okay.

Are you sure you or your loved one doesn't have glaucoma or cataracts

ETA
BTW, I've tried healing myself....it worked for a period, but once I thought I was okay, I stopped. I ended up right back where I started...as a matter of fact I was worse off. Now I got some serious searching in store for me. I need to get a grip already!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I dream lucid dreams a WHOLE lot more when I sleep on my back.

But I just sleep on my shoulders to feel more rested when I wake.

Lucid dreaming is good but once you have mastered it you realise that no matter how amazing and thought provoking you still have to come back to this beautifully deteriorating reality.

Astral travel is a tool and I hear its dangerous so be careful out there.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by easy12
I've been trying for 2 years, though not constantly. Maybe thats my problem so I just fall asleep.

Your issue is that your doing it when your are not fully rested. Try early in the morning just, set your alarm 1 hour before you wake, then follow my simple guide I posted, on my thread.

You can trust me when I say that I've been trying for years, I really tried various methods. I've had different attempts on all times of the day. The reason to do it in the morning is, like you mentioned, beeing already relaxed and rested. And there is another factor called brain chemistry, also known as the circadian rhythm en.wikipedia.org... easy said : the level of serotonin and melatonin change day to night.

I really appreciate your help, but essentially I've tried your method already aswell. Only difference is you describe tingling while others focus on the vibrations. I do know that not all methods work for everybody.

So far I've tried natural methods, like yours, meditating, rope heart method, micro-obe's, rhythm napping, hemi-sync, affirmations, subliminals and I dont know what else. At the moment I try the way through lucid dreams like i said before. What's your take on lucid dreams/obe ? Is it true? can you "switch" between them?

And don't get me wrong I really am psyched for you, but after I read your story you seem to be, just like Bob Monroe I mentioned in my first post, a so-called "natural projector". This means when you wanted to go "out" consciously first you already knew the sensations and effects from your unwanted experience wich are hard to describe to others.

Would be great to hear tips from someone who had his very first OBE because he wanted it. I think I may speak for the OP here aswell.

Its so sad that we here in the western society lost so much of our spiritual knowledge and have to work so damn hard to achieve such a very natural experience like an OBE.

edit on 26-4-2012 by easy12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
At this moment it is time to lighten up the mood with this piece of epic artwork !

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

Here is a book that was gifted to me several years ago,

Book: Far Journeys, by Robert Monroe, the Monroe Institute...

"The sequel to Monroe's Journey Out Of The "Body is an amazing para psychological odyssey that reflects a decade of research into the psychic realm beyond the known dimensions of physical reality."

It is interesting, using binuaral beats to enter states of consciousness..

Binaural beats or binaural tones are auditory processing artifacts, or apparent sounds, the perception of which arises in the brain for specific physical stimuli.

Some reviews of the book from amazon.com that may help understand his research studies, etc.

83 of 84 people found the following review helpful
MONROE'S BEST BY FAR June 5, 2002
By "greenspider333"
Format
aperback
I've read all three of Monroe's books and this is by far his best. In this book he has accepted the OOB experience for what it is and has stopped worrying about his sanity. In this book, he has also pretty much perfected his OOB techniques and begins to have truly meaningful experiences and revelations.

There is one aspect of this book that Monroe touches upon very briefly but is of utmost importance to understand. Once you master the OOB experience, you become psychic, telepathic and the body is less likely to suffer physical trauma as a result of accidents. Monroe clearly describes two incidents where he fell down a steep flight of stairs head first and landed smack on his head both times. However, he said that his head touched the ground gently, like a feather, while his legs remained dangling in the air. His legs then gently draped down onto the stairs and he suffered no pain and developed no bruises. It is because of these "side-effects" of lucid dreaming, that Toltec sorcerers and Shamans sought to practice and perfect OOB techniques. For more information about this aspect of the OOB experience read 1) The Art of Dreaming- Carlos Castaneda; 2) The Path- Esmeralda Arana.
1 Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
47 of 49 people found the following review helpful
Monroe's best book, a life changer. July 19, 2000
By Vincent J. Lasorso
Format
aperback
This is by far, Monroe's best book. It was a review in the Journal of Parapyschology that led me to this book and ultimately my soulmate. Bob's description of his patented Hemi-sync process turned me on to it so much that I became a trainer of it! His descriptions of his journeys beyond time/space have become the map for many pyschonavigators and created a lexicon for describing our adventures. Bob has influenced just about everyone in the field and has thus affected the path of mankind.
Comment |
Was this review helpful to you?
39 of 40 people found the following review helpful
GREAT WORK! Best book about human existence. June 15, 2003
By Bluestream
Format
aperback
I have read Monroe's 3 books, and this one seems to be the most intriguing and enlightening. While his first book talks about the mechanics of Out of Body Experience ( written in the early days when he was still experimenting with it), this book talks about his Far Journeys to the outer realms of existence, out of time and space limitation, where he learns about the cycle and meaning of human existence (this will be the first time you read something like this from a rational straightforward perspective, without any religious conotations). Talks about human existence in time and space, and about existence outside of time and space. He meets a brighlty glowing enlightened being who knows everything about him (somewhat like his guide) who guides and shows him about life itself (most people who had Near Death Experience think that glowing being as their God, or Jesus, Allah, angels or whatever God they believe in, which Monroe many years later in his 3rd book 'Ultimate Journey' discovered who that glowing being truly is! You will be absolutely shocked and surprised!!)

In this book he uses a lot of new terms which he uses to describe the Non-Verbal Communication (NVC)(similar to telepathy) and Ideas he experienced and communicated in the out of body state, into verbal language (English) which we use to make sense of things. Spirits don't use languages like humans do, since language is a human creation!! That is the reason why he used many unusual terms, to generally describe the NVC to the reader. It actually isn't that hard to read, you just have to flick the pages and refer to his word list (only about 15 words) to look up what it means.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Hey man...these things are rarely easy...

You really need to put a real effort in to it. Meditation is a great tool. But it takes discipline and practice...which means time...which means...discipline again....

I don't have any proof, but somehow I always believed even as a child, that remote healing is possible. I once tried it on my cousin who was at the hospital, with a crushed vertebra, among other injuries. He was given very slim chances of staying alive, because his injuries were severe. That night, when I was given the news, I meditated a bit, focusing on him. Focusing on his body. I imagined a stream of bright light covering his whole body and was repeating mantra in my mind..."he's alright. he is alive. he is ok. his body is ok". I am not sure if this is a good procedure but I thought at the time, that it certainly can't hurt his chances. I was just doing it...ad live so to speak.

Anyway...he survived. The next morning, we got the word that he pulled through against the odds. His vertebra was crushed, and today his is disabled from the waist down. But he is alive.

I'm not sure if I did anything for him...but the fact that the doctors had given up on him, and that his chances were very very slim, somehow i thought...maybe...just maybe....

edit: I forgot to mention that at the time I was doing this...he was in a coma...not awake.
edit on 26-4-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Just subscribing to this thread so I can come back later and share my experiences.

I'll wait until I'm on the laptop next, I can't be bothered writing it all out on a HTC with a smashed screen

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I read your guide and it is pretty accurate, but I would like to let anyone who tries this and succeeds to be careful of your thoughts. When you are out of your body and you start thinking of a person or location, don't be shocked if you travel to that location or where the person is. Thoughts can be instantaneous. You will learn, with more experience, to control your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I've tried to pull off astral projecting, but I've never managed it. Usually I would start to feel a kind of lifting feeling or seperating feeling (it's hard to recall what it felt like to describe it). Every time I would start to feel this, I would either have a kind of mini-panic attack or my body would spasm and I would pretty much snap back to full conciousness.

Any tips on overcoming this seemingly instinctual fear?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join