It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons discovered the highest truth on Jesus and the Essene centuries ago.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Ive never heard Mark condone sin . . .

Maybe it depends on how you define condone.
If you say you can go to heaven while sinning, then to me, that would be condoning sin.
Your link in your signature takes you to a video of Driscoll ridiculing people who try to live good lives.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Ive never heard Mark condone sin . . .

Maybe it depends on how you define condone.
If you say you can go to heaven while sinning, then to me, that would be condoning sin.
Your link in your signature takes you to a video of Driscoll ridiculing people who try to live good lives.

No he doesnt. He ridicules people following a list of do's and don'ts that arent in the Bible that they make up themselves to look good to other people. He mocks religious hypocrites. You failed comprehending what was said in that video. But that's only half of it, you said that I myself tell people they can "sin all they want to".. this is a blatant lie, I never condone anyone's sin nor encourage them to do it. (And I've only corrected you about that two dozen or so times now but whatever..)

edit on 1-6-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

.. this is a blatant lie, I never condone anyone's sin nor encourage them to do it.

Sure you do, and have quite a bit.
You say that sinning has nothing to do with salvation.
That once you are "saved" you can commit any number of the worse crimes imaginable and die unrepentant, and still go to heaven.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yeah, I just won 500 points and a few new stars and flags for the Mason theme. But there are those on ATS that would seek to prevent such content from being read due to their obvious efforts to derail with their little one comments that run up that page counts with worthless banter.

As one might that note----the typical thread abduction suspects are trying to run over the Masons theme. It is Very much a malicious action from the typical suspects that detract from all higher knowledge discussions that expose their religion for the fraud that it is.

One thing that folks will notice is their near addiction level to religion and the "Jesus Died" theme. In the land that started much of the Mason's thinking, Germany, they long ago figured out what that addiction involved, as they started talking about the opiates of religion. The heart of the addiction is that Jesus became god falsehood.

Why they have to believe in this false theme is that all their game of going to heaven is based on that same little game the organized churches sell to the vapid of mind that don't have much self worth. For those that see all the fake issues of religion's games it is not much different than selling the mind altering feeling of Opiates. The buyers become just as crazy, just as finatical, and just as out of control as a drug addict looking for the next fix.

So, you can see this everyday on ATS, and right here of recent, as the overbearing faked up religion artists try to sell their same drug to the unsuspecting readers, but it ends up mostly being the same delusional ones talking to each other to drown out the real topic on threads and run up the page count to hide things like the message of Ur and what all happned there.

Such is the reason that ATS has a ton of folks that flat out tell these overbearing religion types they are delusional, live in a false fantasy world, can only read one book that doesn't mesh with the rest of the history of the world, and have no critical thinking intelligent reasoning power. They are classed as the naracissists of religion with issues of self aggrandization as they are fed the opiates that tell them they will go to heaven and live forever. And all that little song and dance depends on their one false belief that Jesus came back from the dead. But, he never died is the real story and Jesus was just a plain mortal man.

Yet, day and day out the detractors and derailers play the same old broken fanstasy talk record that most everyone in the world considers to be a mental condition of Narcissistic personality disorder

edit on 1-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Narcissistic personality disorder -- The Christians Opiates Addiction Process

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

.. this is a blatant lie, I never condone anyone's sin nor encourage them to do it.

Sure you do, and have quite a bit.
You say that sinning has nothing to do with salvation.
That once you are "saved" you can commit any number of the worse crimes imaginable and die unrepentant, and still go to heaven.

No I don't say that, in fact I've repeatedly said that if a person continues in unrepentant sin its pretty clear they were never born again to begin with. The Spirit changes our wills to align with God's will, the things we used to do we no longer do them or desire to. My life's been changed dramatically, I can state for a fact Phillippeans 2:13 is true.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

No I don't say that, in fact I've repeatedly said that if a person continues in unrepentant sin its pretty clear they were never born again to begin with.
When I was talking about someone who seemed to be proud of his criminal past, you said,

How many of his sins were yet future when Christ hung on the cross?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Greetings All,

It would appear that few on ATS know the studies of the Masons is all about religion and in particular the studies of the Essene, the ways of the Therapute, and the teachings of Jesus. I am not a Mason, though I like to study many of their themes, and in the study of Jesus and what were Jesus' motivations there are few sources better than most of what the Mason libraries maintain.

It is amazing the level of hate that is aimed at a society that formed what became the Constitution of the US, and the understanding of the problems in Europe and the Middle East that needed to be addressed to form a Democratic Republic that banned religion in Govt. for the good of We The People. It was unfortunate that these studies had to be conducted underground to avoid the hate and resistance of the organized religion types. It is also time this greater knowledge and truth is allowed to come into the light without the hate of organized religion's intentions to attempt to keep these truths supressed.

Most of the Mason's big secrets were given up long ago and anyone can get to most of them on the Internet. All the Degrees are out in the open and they teach a ladder of knowledge using symbols and allegory stories, which a great deal of the Biblical Narratives use also. Some would call the Masons a Secret Society, but it is more of a Society with Secrets. The Secrets go against the teachings of the organized religion in many ways, but its overall efforts are to get to the truth and the light.

It is often difficult to study the group that Jesus belonged and who tauight him his knowledge, but the Masons seem to have traveled this road long ago and kept a diary for the discoveries. So, their studies deliver a great deal of the details for the Essene and where they originated from antiquity. One of the things that I've found to be most interesting is reading one of their Encyclopedias that does a really good job of filling in many of the missing bits of the old history for religions.

The Masons study things from Babylon, its Kings, its god, and its symbolic arts, and how that transferred to Egypt's BlackLands, and how the Essene came to capture all this via what is called The Mystery Schools of ancient Babylon and Egypt. It is an interesting history that allows people to see from a much more highly educated view of the sciences and medicines of these ancient societies.

There are several Masonic Encyclopeidas out there, but I like this one for the moment written by a Dr. Mackey, MD. It is now on the Internet with all its letters of the alphabet and it makes for some of the most interesting discoveries of both religion and history. I like the Essene issues, which are related to the old Mystery Schools issues from Pythagoras and going back to the origins of the first gods in the minds of man.

Some excepts for the Essenes is a good place to enter reading and learning.:

www.phoenixmasonry.org...

In ancient authors, such as Josephus, Philo, Porphyry, Eusebius, and Pliny, who have had occasion to refer to the subject, the notices of this singular sect have been so brief and unsatisfactory, that modern writers have found great difficulty in properly understanding the true character of Essenism. And yet our antiquaries, never weary of the task of investigation, have at length, succeeded in eliciting, from the collation of all that has been previously written on the subject, very correct details of the doctrines and practices of the Essenes. Of these writers none have been more successful than the laborious German cities Frankel and Rappaport. Their investigations have been ably and thoroughly condensed by Dr. Christian D. Ginsburg, whose essay on The Essenes, their History and Doctrines, published at London in 1864, has supplied the most material facts contained in the present article.

-----

They had a common treasury, in which was deposited whatever anyone of them possessed, and from this the wants of the whole community were supplied by stewards appointed by the brotherhood, so that they had everything in common. Hence there was no distinction among them of rich and poor, or masters and servants; but the only gradation of rank which they recognized was derived from the Degrees or orders into which the members were divided, and which depended on holiness alone. They lived peaceably with all men, reprobated slavery and war, and would not even manufacture any warlike instruments. They were governed by a president, who was elected by the whole community; and members who had violated their rules were, after due trial, excommunicated or expelled.

As they held no communication outside of their own fraternity, they had to raise their own supplies, and some were engaged in tilling, some in tending flocks, others in making clothing, and others in preparing food They got up before sunrise, and, after singing a hymn of praise for the return of light, which they did with their faces turned to the East, each one repaired to his appropriate task. At the fifth hour, or eleven in the forenoon, the morning labor terminated. The Brethren then again assembled, and after a lustration in cold water, they put on white garments and proceeded to the refectory, where they partook of the common meal, which was always of the most frugal character. A mysterious silence was observed during this meal, which, to Some extent, had the character of a sacrament. The feast being ended, and the priest having returned thanks, the Brethren withdrew and put off their white garments, resumed their working-clothes and their several employments until evening, when they again assembled as before, to partake of a common meal.

What one learns is Jesus and Mary were Essene Masters of knowledge and the Essene school on Mt. Carmel worked much the same as the School of Pythagoras 500 years earlier.

In order to understand the words used in Revelations on issues of symbolic imagery, one must become well versed in the understanding of how these words of imagery can be interpreted. One can't learn how to do this well with just reading the Bible's content, as Constantine and the Romans stripped out the knowledge on the Essene, the methods of teachings for the Mystery Schools, and all the knowledge that would allow the history of Jesus to be seen in the correct light and true history.

In the methods of the Essene and the Mystery Schools, those not clued into how to read their imagery words on a higher level were left out of the abilty for higher understanding. These folks of the lower realm of abilty to understand were called Beasts. Those that didn't understand the bad parts of the Mystery School's teachings were often called the Anti-Christs as they easily marry the story of Jesus and the Essene to the issues of the Babylon false Trinity, the issues of Nimrod, Semiramis, and Tammis, and their teachings become those of the anti-Christ.

It only via following in these footsteps of Jesus and his learning of these Essene Mystery Schools issues that one opens up the higher realm for understanding beyond the often low ways of the literal. It is this process of learning the higher realm's knowledge that allows Jesus to raise the dead, as the Essene considered those with only the lower realm's knowledge as being dead and being in need or rebirth into the higher knowledge.

It is only via this pathway that Jesus learned that others can know what Jesus knew and valued, and also make it easy to see those with the Beast level of knowledge and those that adopt the anti-Christ untruths.

edit on 25-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Respect for Jesus is the study of the Essene's history

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

You missed my point with that statement. When Christ died for our sin He died for all our sin. When He hung on that cross all my sins, all your sins etc were yet future. He died for ALL our sin. Now, if there is some dude that continues a life that isnt marked by change and repentance theres good reason to question if that person truly was born again by the Holy Spirit. Christ isnt only the author of our faith, He also perfects or finishes it. When He begins a good work in any of us He completes it.

edit on 1-6-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
I do think the OP was about Essene knowledge from the Mason's religious studies, and how it is missing from the Bible's narratives. So in place of what appears to be a new Spannish Inquisition that insists that I follow someone's Evangelical Pulpit issues on ATS, there needed to be some discussion on if the Essene citation of the Mason's Encyclopedia was off the mark.

The issue must be simply that it isn't off the mark, it can't be refuted, and it presents a better history for religion, and true knowledge that the organized church wants suppressed historically. Instead, the bad thing that happened was a rage against the person tossing out that topic for discussion and calling him and liar and what ever else they can toss out. It isn't following the theme.

Of couse, we can see why the Masons had to go underground in their study of religion because of undue attacks on their personal beliefs, as the rage here well demonstrates. The Evangelical hate here operates with the same intent of the Holy Roman Empire to impress only their belief and rule on the world. That isn't Freedom of Opinion, nor does it show respect for the USA's founding fathers that were mainly Masons and Diests. Diest Thomas Jefferson cut out all of the Jesus is god issues of the Bible and he was a founding father for the US and the 3rd president of the US. There is intense respect for Thomas Jefferson and most call him the most brilliant person ever to sit as the President of the US.

Lots of this undue hate against Masons speaks to sedition against the values of the US Constitution and sedition against the founding father's of the US well thought designs to protect America from the extremes of religious beliefs. It is not only not appropriate on ATS, but anywhere in America that knows the Patriotic Values of the US and respects the Constitution and its founding father's ideals. This shows just how extreme left some of the religion views have shifted and these are a dangous issue to America.

So, since there is no valid response against Jesus being an Essene and the Essene were students of the Mystery Schools and the Mt. Carmel area was one such area that taught people to become Masters of this belief, it stands as truth. The Mason's studies presented in their Encyclopedia citation appears well founded in history and the Mason's Encyclopedia does appear to present real history and that history is one backed by the integrity of the Founding Fathers for the US, that were members of this group.

It is rediculous that some would attempt to portray the founding fathers of the US as some sort of Satanic group bent on deceptions against the very people that they sought to protect via the Constitution's protections. It would appear some are intent on trying to force the country into the dark ages of the Holy Roman Empire's versions of knowledge that gets shown to be wrong because they adopted pagan ideas everywhere they moved to take over a region.

So, since I don't think ATS is going to vote for this being someone's personal pulpit for raging Evangelical views that dont't support what the Mason's Discovered, nor what appears the Templars found, nor anything that is the huge line of mircales that violate the Earth's Laws of Nature. Thus, the truthful persuits for learning issues of what the Masons found in looking at the Mystery Schools and the Essene continues. Hopefully, with the hate issues and name calling trying to make this into the Spanish Inquisitions being totally gone as we proceed.

The Founding Tennants for Masons is they have to be of high moral character, and they attend churches, hold offices, and one can find them everywhere if you know their symbols. If anyone learns the signs and symbols and speaks with intelligence and respect with them, they do share and like to help.

With the atmosphere on ATS, most of them will be keeping their distance from those too unwilling to learn, or programmed to attack anything but the views of one book, designed by the Holy Roman Empire.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

. . . a life that isnt marked by change and repentance theres good reason to question if that person truly was born again by the Holy Spirit.
Glad to see you have finally come over to the Salvation By Works side.
That only the ones who have completely reformed will go to heaven, and not those who do evil.
edit on 1-6-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
It does appear this thread is being flooded with off-topic content to drive readers away with obnoxious religion content that most of us don't care to read, let alone be remotely associated with. Such deliberate methods drive the ontopic content way down in the page count and drive readers away. It is sad that ATS problems were worsened by such activities that burn up ATS resources and fail the mission to deny ignorance.

Getting back on the topic for Mason related themes, there is an interesting book that supplies a great deal of information content as to how religion factors developed in the old days:

www.amazon.com...

The Greatest Story Never Told: A Scientific Inquiry into the Evidence of the Fall of Man from a Higher Civilization in Antiquity [Hardcover]
Lana Corrine Cantrell

--------

This is a voluminous book, one which displays the author's impressive knowledge and research efforts. She has used her unique skills in holistic medicine, biology, and physiology to assist in her forensic analysis of ancient civilizations, their possible origins, and the reason for the collapse of advanced civilizations in ages past. This book was a landmark effort at the time of its original publication. While some of the author's conclusions seem inadequate, there are also many excellent insights and revelations about the civilizations of antiquity and earlier, as well as the nature of the "gods" of ancient cultures, who were very much humanoid in nature and prone to engage in competitive and conflictual behaviors, as well as efforts to gain loyalty and subservience from Earth's residents.

---------

I could wax eloquently to the point of quoting her which would waste your time as you could simply purchase the book. I think I've got three (3) copies of the book; two of which are unopened in my safe alongside other monumental works such as Godfrey Higgins' hardcover Anacalypsis and Celtic Druids, Dr. Russell's The Universal One, and Secret of Light

One can see that many place a high value in the content of this book in showing the deeper issues behind religion, that really are not about a true god issue.

This is a rather expensive book that appears to be out of print these days despite being published in 1988. Yet there is some help in finding it online to be able to read and gleen the truth of a fabricated religion and supports telling big faked up concepts for god and corrupts the very messages of Jesus:

www.archive.org.../n1/mode/2up

So, the various old translations in this expensive book give us a much better look at the gods, with their human orientations, that basically tell us these issues of gods in the Bible and such are made up misrepresentations of god.

The Masons deliberately avoid the use of the word god and use the term "Great Architec of the Universe" to set things apart from these faked up issues of god that so dominate the issues of Bible narratives and faked up Jesus claims. They also use the term of seeking the light of knowledge to replace the theme of the Sun god, which is also more about paganism than anything remotely associated with god and mother nature themes that do get more correct for god interpretations by humans.

Once anyone reads this book and the others similar, one can find that organized religion and the bible itself promotes ignorace and faked god issues that promote lies to mankind and not the higher truth. It is all paganism and delusion, something the organized churches don't want anyone to recognize. You discover your average bible thumper is more about a serious mental disorder than common sense and reality and they essentially do harm to mankind's intelligence, unity, and peace.

Organized Religion in the form of Bible believes really need to be called promoters of lies and pagan nonsense. They deserve no place in an intelligent society.

After finding the highest truths, Organized Religion and the Bible is better couched as a viral illness that does harm to the body and mind. Retrospective, via Nimrod shooting arrows at Orion's Belt, In every way it was proper for Nimrod to battle against these fake gods, but it didn't help that he and his wife tried to do the same thing as they wanted to be god also. All the organized religion types follow the same sort of viral concepts with their heaven games and jesus as god. There is nothing intelligent in their entire viral thesis that does harm to mankind just as a virus invades and uses the body for destrutive needs.

Even the human body has an immune system to detect the viral invasions for most causes, but not only to detect this very dangerous viral invasion of the mind's critical thinking process. In religion, via faith deceptions the virus is allowed to run wild and infect bodies and those they associate.

Christianty, as proposed in Revelations, is a serious viral sickness that has everyone dead from a viral illness of pagan nonsense. Most avoid these misleading religious contexts to avoid spreading the viral sickness being promoted as truth.

edit on 2-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: A very deep and intensely loaded book that tells the Bible story is faked up nonsense about fake gods

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

. . . a life that isnt marked by change and repentance theres good reason to question if that person truly was born again by the Holy Spirit.
Glad to see you have finally come over to the Salvation By Works side.
That only the ones who have completely reformed will go to heaven, and not those who do evil.
edit on 1-6-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

Im not in the salvation by works camp. Im in the saved by grace through faith camp. Not of works lest any man should boast camp. Not saved by our works but saved in order to do good works camp. The believe in your heart and confess with your mouth camp. I've never been in tue "saved by works" camp. Works always accompany saving faith, again they ACCOMPANY saving faith, not earn it for us. They are a product of a genuine faith.

Or as Christ said "By their fruit you shall know them".

edit on 2-6-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
With the latest deeper study on religion we can now discover why Nimrod is presented as shooting arrows into the sky at Orion's Belt and this is actually the theme of the Creator gods or Annunaki. Even the Egyptians had a thing for the Orion theme also with the pyramid air shafts to send the god's spirits back to Orion's Belt. Egypts Pharo, Abraham, and the Nimrod themes all come from the area of Ur and the Annunaki Creator god theme.

So, once one finds that religion is nothing more than a viral concept of pagan ideas that feed off human fear of death, one sees the problems of religion. Religion is nothing more than a viral assault on the common sense of the mind.

Then one can see why the Great Mason, Albert Pike, had the biggest ideas to wipe out most of the viral religions by having them battle and kill each other and solve the serious problems that critical thinkers have known all along. Religion these days is a disease, a serious viral disease that, like viruses, plague mankind. Religion is a wart of the mind, nothing more. Faith feeds the virus and grows the wart of the mind.

The body has methods to control viral infections after they are detected by the immune system, but for the issues of these viral religion concepts all too many are easily infected the the viral methods consume the energy and truth within the body so affected. The immune system of critical thinking cures these viral warts of the mind for those capable of higher realm thinking.

Thus, the Albert Pike End-Times like theme is that of a Third Great world war that wipes out the Judeo-Christians and the Islams in continual costly wars to stamp out the virus of religion that slows human progress and peace. The Masons have known all along that religion is a virus that needs to be eliminated.

Most of the critical thinkers, with intelligence, want no associations with the viral illness methods of religion, and the ill content of the bible's narrative that promote corrupt concepts for god and corrupt the Jesus story. This is a viral plague of the planet that existed long before the viral concepts of stories on the Internet, but this virus has been the most destructive the world has ever known.

Thus, one sees the need for Masons to change away from the viral loaded context to better names like Great Architech, or moving toward the light of truth theme to replace sun worship paganism. All those cleaner presenations are about disassociations from the viral content terms used by religions to virially infect the human mind for exploitation by the viral DNA. In this case the viral DNA is the organized church and anyone that buys these viral concepts from the Bible Narratives that delude people from the truth of these times of creator gods having nothing to do with the real concept of a mother nature / god theme or the Great Architech.

When one gets to this level of the higher realm for Masons knowledge one can literally see the virus at work on the destruction of man's intelligence and common sense.

edit on 2-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Religion as a viral plague on the higher intelligence of man, as seen by the wisdom of Albert Pike

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Works always accompany saving faith . . .

So no one is saved without works.
That is salvation by works.
Glad to see you have finally left the Free Grace camp.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Works always accompany saving faith . . .

So no one is saved without works.
That is salvation by works.
Glad to see you have finally left the Free Grace camp.

Stop saying "free grace". That's a ridiculous oxymoron. It's like saying hot fire, or wet water. Grace means unmerited "free" favor from God. Getting from God that which we do not deserve. If its something we can achieve by merit on our part that would be "wages". Thats why 'the wages of sin is death'... death is earned by sin.

I just told you Im certainly not in the "saved by works" camp, werent you paying attention to my post? Good works are evidence or "fruit" of saving faith, NOT the seeds thereof. We are not saved by works, we are saved to do good works. (Ephesians 2:8-10, Romans 9:10-11)

Another way to say it, I DO NOT do my good works to get saved someday. I do my good works because I have been saved already and the Holy Spirit changes my will to align with God's will. (Philippians 2:13)

edit on 2-6-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Dear ATS Staff aka moderators,

It appears that there are problems being caused by the antics of the Religion and Theogy area. I would agree there are very serious problems in this area and ATS's moderators appear to have split and non-uniform ideas for dealing with the problems. That split appears driven by the large number of religion university ads being placed on ATS and that ATS appears to now cater toward the issues of support for religious ignorance. ATS can't serve two masters, as organized religion has serious problems with false teachings and to deny ignorance one must speak to those serious problems. It would appear the major reason ATS has this systemic shift that allows all manner of theme off -topic issues is this money game from advertisers.

One of the most serious issues on ATS appears to be the systematic methods of the organized church types to attack content they don't like being developed and addressed on ATS. The method is they get several of their group together and talk about off-topic things running against the threads title and OP. What that method does is drive the on-topic submissions way down in the page count and so loads the threads theme with off-topic content that it turns readers off because the ATS moderators appear to no longer care about keeping a thread on topic and stopping the off-topic banter and bad behaviors being used to derail a threads content. It appears this shift happened when I notices all these pro-religion theology degree, etc. ads on ATS.

All that flooding appears to be doing is driving up the ATS bandwidth with extranous off topic commentary and that would appear to do ATS resourses real harm. Do ATS moderator recognize what this group is doing? I think not, else they would address and fix the problems and there are many and they are obvious. Yet, the power of the dollar for religious ads may be the root of the ATS indecision and their fence sitting and loss of the mantra to deny ignorance.

So, it does appear to me that the ATS moderator staff needs to all get on the same page about what they are going to do and share that with all the folks. Right now, when complaints are being made about these systemic thread disruption methods nothing is done, but previously something was done. It even appears there is now a split in the moderators thinking and a large failure to recognize a serious problem. How much of this split is ad money driven?

It appears that ATS, by the actions or inactions of its split personality moderation, is in the mode of ignore and support all the offtopic banter running up page counts on threads, looking more like denial of service methods to flood content and drive up page counts to bury the lastest on topic thread content.

Is the problem that the ATS can't seem to see this happening on various threads, or that ATS has taken a swing into the realm for support of the ignorance of religion by allowing the systematic derailment techniques to go on to distrupt theads. Inquiring minds want to know, since you all are complaigning of the Religion areas problems, just how ATS thinks allowing the disruption methods is going to look good for ATS staff.

I know that I am not impressed lately with what the ATS staff is doing when I call highly specific attention to the problems and they do methods to sustain the problems rather than deal with the problem. If ATS can't handle the Religion and Theology area with consistent and needed moderation, then it is time to just literally take it totally off the ATS theme areas. ATS is going to have to get off the fense sitting and recognize where the problem is coming from that causes much of the grief. If ATS is going to allow the systemtic thread disruptions, then I think everyone is going to be very doubtful that ATS is about denial of ignorance.

I don't see that ATS has come to terms with fixing the problems in this zone of ATS, and there is a definite split in moderation and inconsistency. I personally, don't think the ATS staff is addressing the most serious of the ATS problems that burns up bandwidth and page count to allow thread's contents to become derailed with content that drives readers away from the thread. Such is blatantly obvious and consistent with denail of service flooding type attacks in many ways, but it appears ATS moderators have on blinders.

If this is the case, either come up to speed with a way to deal with the problem makers using those deliberate flooding methods, or close the entire area for all time and get out of that discussion business as your image to deny ignorance now appears one of promote ignorance by inattention to the most serious problem.

edit on 2-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The ATS problem is in view of many and becoming more and more visible. ATS neglects deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Magnum,
your gracious efforts to keep this important information un-infected has not gone unnoticed. It's apparent that some of the recent respondents have lost interest and are using your thread to carry on their usual jab exchanges.

I suggest that if you haven't already, ALERT each of the off-topic posts; and if a mod doesn't step in and clean up the thread of those OT posts, then perhaps take your thread to Conspiracies.

I believe the subject matter will do more good over there, and also there is a different class of regulars who "prowl" that ground. Not saying it's the ultimate answer, but perhaps you could encapsulate your main ideas, link to this thread, and start afresh over in the ATS side. BTS tends to be more lenient in terms of T&C, and this subject matter certainly deserves more analysis and serious attention.

I agree with you, btw, and in fact, over the last couple of decades there have been numerous articles (forgive me not providing a link, I'm repeating what I was told by someone who saw actual paper-printed journals stating as much) that overly-zealous "Religion" has been offered up for consideration as a mental disorder and/or neurosis/addiction.

I'd like to explore those ideas with you, as well.

Thanks again for your tenacity in moving forward against the "tide" here...your work, again, does not go unread or devalued by everyone!

Cheers

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This thread is completely off-topic

and it gets back on topic now.

If you want to discuss religion, we have forums for that. Please start a thread to do so in the appropriate forum and allow members who wish to address this topic to do so.

Thank you.

TheRedneck
ATS Forum Moderator

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Hey, NuT,
How do you tie all this in to the theme of Essenes, Freemasons, and undisclosed mystery-school answers that might explain a great big chunk of modern theology's problems?

Please? At least can you explain what your problem with the Freemasons is, precisely??

edit on 2-6-2012 by wildtimes because: THANK YOU REDNECK!!!

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join