It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Watch the whole thing. We create our reality...stop depending on God to write out your life. Take command of your own fate.

We make our destiny. I could become a raging psychopath or a monk, a bestselling novelist or a sailor. It's all up to us.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Do you know only Jesus can forgive sins?

Do you know God calls spiritualism and magic abomination?

What you are involved in is very displeasing to God because all witchcraft is satanic.

“... the sin of witchcraft...” —1st Samuel 15:23
edit on 25-4-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Do you know only Jesus can forgive sins?

Do you know God calls spiritualism and magic abomination?

What you are involved in is very displeasing to God because all witchcraft is satanic.

“... the sin of witchcraft...” —1st Samuel 15:23

I find it odd that our leaders always tell us to stay away from that which reveals the truth...

Hmm...interesting...

Oh, so I'm displeasing a domineering, tyrannical, egotistical overlord? Woe to me.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by SuckerMe
Isaiah 59:1 Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: (KJV)

He is there way more than we could ever imagine. But one day.

Now I know why you chose your username.

Exactly. But you cannot deny that something different is happening or many would not be here at ATS sharing stories. The need for truth comes quick when you value the input of those around you.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SuckerMe

No, I will not deny that the game is afoot, dear Watson...

*puffs on imaginary pipe*

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Satan is controlling your life... Demonic spirits have got a hold on you.

It's obvious by your posts. You have believed the lie Satan told Adam which caused original sin, that we can become Gods. I can only pray for you.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Satan is not directly controlling him,

He is not possessed,

But I think he is being heavily influenced by the deceiver and his lies,

and probably also suffering demonic obsession/oppression,

Pray for him brother, pray.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Satan is controlling your life... Demonic spirits have got a hold on you.

It's obvious by your posts. You have believed the lie Satan told Adam which caused original sin, that we can become Gods. I can only pray for you.

Yep. Demons got me.

Their names are "Logic" and "Reason". I actually utilize their talents daily.

Something else: Satan "lied" to Eve, not Adam. For a Christian, you sure are inaccurate.
edit on CWednesdaypm252519f19America/Chicago25 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

Satan is not directly controlling him,

He is not possessed,

But I think he is being heavily influenced by the deceiver and his lies,

and probably also suffering demonic obsession/oppression,

Pray for him brother, pray.

Don't pray for me. I don't want your "enlightenment."

If I had, I would have taken the blue pill.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Proof positive people CHOOSE to go to Sheol.

Noone is sending you there except yourself Starchild,

Don't cry to God and blame God for everything you've cast aside in prideful arrogance

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Proof positive people CHOOSE to go to Sheol.

Noone is sending you there except yourself Starchild,

Don't cry to God and blame God for everything you've cast aside in prideful arrogance

Aren't you being prideful right now, in assuming you are greater than I am because you've been "saved"?

Aren't you being arrogant in thinking you know more than I do, or are smarter than me?

Excuse me if I don't take you seriously.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

No,

I'm rebuking you for embracing ignorance,

and I'm chastising you for helping further deception, confusion, and lies,

Righteous judgment can sometimes be mistaken for pride or arrogance, but it's got its foundation in Love.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

No,

I'm rebuking you for embracing ignorance,

and I'm chastising you for helping further deception, confusion, and lies,

Righteous judgment can sometimes be mistaken for pride or arrogance, but it's got its foundation in Love.

You have no right to chastise me for anything.

I however, feel compelled to "rebuke" you for oppressing other viewpoints along the path to truth. Your truth isn't THE truth, and you would do well to learn that.

Stop being so arrogant.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

We don't claim to be better, just forgiven.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Hm. I think Iason got a point there, Starchild.
I personnally do not believe you are possessed...
Just damn arrogant and closed-minded. I thank you for showing me what not to be... I can get arrogant and closed-minded too sometimes (see the motto on my avatar). But I at least try and not crush those who do not share my agnostic vision.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

I tried to contact you by U2U. Please check out your messages.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Okay so I recently hit a road bump with that which I have written in my own thread. Things aren't making sense to me but you know what? Your video actually made me sick... how the hell can you just do that to people? I may have barely any hope in my body atm that God is real and going to save us. "EXCUSE" me to the people here that believe. I may actually tell them the truth and that at this very moment I think we are doomed to toil and live in pain and agony when the wars of ages come because we can not heal and love ourselves to fix our own problems and actually trust God even when he abandons us.

But you know whats the one thing I refuse to do? Tell someone your smart and logic and science is right when I know damn well its the reason we are so materialistic. Honestly.... if one person genuinely believes in the lord and takes my advice to heart they would learn to love thyself and heal thyself to love and heal another and not cast them into the pits of Hell with them. I could do it and take someone to the pits of hell with me as well as so many other people, but right now I wont.... because no matter which way I look at things, what was shown to me before this bump in my path happened was true. But it hurts to know I've been forsaken now after all the struggles I tried to overcome.

So Starchild23 you truly do have issues. I do not mean to be offensive when I say this but you have no right to do that to another living being. I don't care what kind of pain and misery I am in atm.... I refuse to allow myself to falter and drag another down a tough path. ~Sigh~ Its at times like these when I wish my God would have killed me... and made me a stillborn.... I knew I'd fail in this life. Just saying.... no one is going to listen and no matter which way I turn I know the truth... but I must rely on my hope in people and try to be a good example and show them its okay.... all you need to do is love thyself... to help another person in trouble.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Rishiana because: Separated the paragraphs and added parathenses

edit on 30-4-2012 by Rishiana because: More info needed

edit on 30-4-2012 by Rishiana because: More info

edit on 30-4-2012 by Rishiana because: Rewrote a paragraph

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I watched one of your videos halfway before my net died. I can understand and see your point as well as your written point but you have to realize.... I've been told, I've experienced things that were hard to believe and I even have a feeling that things were done to me as a little baby.... and it has truly done things to me that can not be reversed. So don't take it offensively when I tell you at this very point in time I'm lost and confused on what to believe. At the moment it feels like God has abandoned me so yeah.... I'm in limbo wondering whats the right move.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I've been trying to figure out exactly what your "bump" in the road is.... i can't seem to grasp it from your posts...

Care to explain a bit?

Theres lots of bumps in the road my dear... its all a matter of how you make your way over or around them

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Sure why not Akragon. My bump is this.... my spiritual mentor whom also helped me feel closer to God and understanding better truths about the world around us just recently blocked me on Facebook for me being scared of him telling me to leave because he's been avoiding me as of late and I pushed him for an answer out of concern and worry and the fact I had kind of fallen in love but respected we couldn't be together. He helped me understand God to a better degree and once he left all his teachings and everything I had learned from him started to make no sense at all.

As such I'm not only powerless but drained and I am emotionally confused and scarred as to if he even really cared about me in the first place. No one seems to like me either in real life or Online when I show them the real me so it doesn't help I'm stuck inside my house twenty four seven without the graces of a male or even a female who would be interested in me or to spend time with me.

I don't trust human nature or the stuff we ourselves changed and wrote over millenniums and now I don't even trust humans themselves because they all seem to be fickle. I only trust a few in fact and even those I don't really trust. I feel alone, abused, abandoned, and most of all left to rot and die. So yeah... hope that explanation helps you Akragon.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Rishiana because: More Info Needed

edit on 30-4-2012 by Rishiana because: More info needed and separated the paragraph

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join