It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"CNN Election Center Drops Ron Paul!" Official Ron Paul gets shafted thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Allow me to shed some light on this, I have just gotten it cleared up. I will put in both what I said and the mod so I don't have any misinterpretations:

(I got the typical moved thread u2u which I accidentally deleted, then I said...)

ME: But it is current as of today, no?

MOD: Yup, but you created a thread asking members to support Ron Paul and post things related to him exclusively.

That's not Election 2012 material.

ME: hmmm even as a side note eh? Could have been anything in the world, but any personal opinion then merits it to not be worthy of the elections 2012 forum?

I guess I will know for next time, and should in the future just bump my own thread with personal opinions.... I guess it is win win for me, thanks!

MOD: The 2012 elections forum is not to be used as a means to pusha ANY particular candidate in one direction or another.

It's meant as a way to discuss election news; not just one particular candidate.

~[Mod's name here]

Just thought I would clear it up. Sorry to everyone who I fooled...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Uh huh, nice. Don't say "support the revolution" ! (which is more about the principles than it is Ron Paul, but go start your "Occupy" threads). Got it.

ETA: Oh, you said Ron Paul 2012! Don't say that anymore, sheesh!
edit on 24-4-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Let's try again

reply to post by iamhobo
reply to post by orbitbaby
reply to post by Cuervo
reply to post by danj3ris
reply to post by Davian
reply to post by Shadow Herder
reply to post by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by Wookiep
reply to post by GuidedKill
reply to post by acmpnsfal

I want this to be correct to ATS standards.

Mods, please move this thread to "trash"
edit on 24-4-2012 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I have too many complaints to list,,,CNN sucks ,,people arent stupid,,well some are,,but everyone should be offended..EVERYONE no matter who your guy is or if you dont have one.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Makes me wonder if they say said Paul is just a internet "fling" so they have a reason that the whole population on the internet supports Paul, that it's just a "selective region" of the states(If it makes sense), although 60% use the internet. Having people think yeah going to the polls even though you voted Paul, all the offliners voted Romney, they think ohhh elections might not be rigged. Sorry but internet users are alot more smarter than non internet users, we can easily find information, our government RIGGED these elections!

In most cases i'd say vote who they don't want in as a last choice, but sorry to say, Romney is a clone there doing it on purpose. We are all screwed. If no Paul, it will be Obama.

Funny cause there acting like Romney won yet there saying how much of a heated race it's. Get fk serious. Obama easily beats romney sadly.
edit on 25-4-2012 by EmperorXyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by danj3ris

CNN knows how to do their job very very well!! Thats why their leaving Him out. The curruption that has taken over the WH cannot have a man like Paul in. He's against everything they are specially when you look at the financial side of it. They want a collapse and Paul knows if you do this that that and this...it can be fixed....they will stop at nothing to keep him not only quiet but out of the public eyes. If the American people voted him in he would be killed by the same people,that killed Kennedy.
edit on 25-4-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Considering that Romney is basically guaranteed to get the nomination, it seems a little late to be all whipped up into a fury over voter fraud. The damage has already been done as far as people counting out everyone but Romney. This should've made it big when it happened, but it didn't, so I suspect it never will.

Edit: If the MSM starts covering it and it gets some exposure after Romney gets the nomination, people will disregard it because "he would've won anyway. It's not like it matters"
edit on 4/25/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The damage is done to the uninformed. It can be undone, and it isn't too late. People are learning of his viewpoints in groups of thousands at a time.

Also, Santorum and Newt folks may very well come over to RP and clinch this thing. Reason? Romney is the worst thing that could happen, at least under RP we won't have a Romney or Obama nightmare.

This has already happened, some Santorum delegates have already pledged loyalty to RP.

Again, Harding is a prime example. Ron is a smart dude, he knows that media is crooked so all he can do is be real with people, in front of them giving speeches and that makes a difference.

To those who are against this guy have you ever even been to a speech? I have. The guy radiates a vibe that makes you genuinely wish for his dream to be yours. Not through washing, not through coercion, it is a deep internal feeling that does not go away, and grows within you. THAT's why people who support him, do so with such aggressiveness. We know that he is one of the few guys left that is not bought and paid for, who will NOT sell out under any circumstances.

I just speak the truth, and you know it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EmperorXyn

I think you make an extremly important point about Ron Paul and internet users. Many of us that have become more "aware" in large part due to using alternative sources of information we seek out on the internet. This may be a "hurdle" for Paul, especially for older voters that have not embrassed the internet.

Yesterday I had lunch with my father and sister and did not get a very good reaction when I tried to discuss why I would be voting for Ron Paul with them, and infact was a pretty heated debate.

My Dad who is extremly political, or so he believes, is a "hardcore" democrat, watches CNN and CSPAN obsessively absolutely is convinced that it's those "bastard" republicans that cause all our ills If they would quit "preventing" Obama from carring out his wonderful agenda. My sister leans that way too, although she basically agrees with Dad, she's more willing to listen, lol, she has more to lose and she understands that much.

I convince them to give me 1 hour after lunch to sit down with me and let me quide them through some information about Paul, 9-11, NWO agenda, lol, probably way too much info at once, but I had limited window of time, and was trying to put in some context what I believed was happening around us. Right from "jump street" I was dealing with 2 people that "mistrust" the internet, so this was no easy task.

My Dad was the first to storm out calling Ron Paul a "kook", not to mention me and anyone else that believes the "crap" they see on the internet. He was willing to concede 9-11 perhaps was inside job, but that was Bush and Cheeny in his mind, not democrats, soooo not changing his mind anytime soon.

My sister hung in there a little longer before she had her "meltdown" and basically refuses to believe a "conspiracy this vast is possible, how could I be so disrespectful of the people that died in 9-11, etc., then proceeded to question my sanity, and for the final dig, told me to get a "real" job, as now I live a very modest life compared to the past and support myself by running a small service business. Apparently now that I am no longer wanting to strive for money and material things I don't need, and devote much of my time to researching history, I am no longer respected by her...ouch.....not thinking I am influencing her vote anytime soon either.

Well...no one said this would be easy, and there's really no turning back once you reach a certain level of understanding. I guess that's why to many of us it just seems a "no-brainer" Ron Paul should win, and we "see" the tactics being used and understand the implications. Thankfully my family loves each other and "blow-ups" in our crazy Irish/Italian family are quickly forgiven and often lead to better understanding.....but damm, that battle kicked my azz.......

:

edit on 25-4-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hey, I've just noticed that this was moved to "political madness" instead if "off topic". Awesome! There is hope afterall.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join