It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will never invade us...heres why!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by w3thepatient
reply to post by hoonsince89

In order for a race to evolve further than our current civilization, they would have spent alot of time developing their spiritual aspects, virtually the last thing humans are yet to develop to an advanced degree for some time.

i'm not sure you can place evolution, technical and cultural advancement and spiritual advancement all under the same banner and its not, ro my knowledge, in any way a natural law that these separate things all happen at the same time.

Someone made a good point here earlier and i totally agree, it is an almost impossible task to speculate on the thoughts and motives of anything "alien". Its very important to atleast know our own though.

You make a good point!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I do not think they wil invade us also. I really believe they wiill visit us by the end of this year to help us move on up to the space community. I guess we will have to wait and see for they next 6 months!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by fuserleer

FYI: They have already possibly invaded us and have pretty much conquered us via through compromising our DNA.

Read just four books:

* The Threat by Professor David Jacobs (Publisher Simon & Schuster)
* Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls by Nigel Kerner (Publisher Bear & Company)
* UFOs and the National Security State Chronology of a Cover-Up 1941-1973 and
* UFOs & The National Security State The Cover-up Exposed 1973-1991 both by Richard M. Dolan (both published by Keyhole Publishing Company).

I've studied this phenomena for over 30 years.

In my opinion, they are here, they have been here all along since humanity came about and we have already been conquered via our DNA.

It was a smart, ingenious takeover - a covert operation that most of what's left of humanity (homosapien) are not even aware they, the real humans are dying out to be replaced by a emotionless, souless entity.

Simply do the research.

My time is too precious to argue - I've done my research, where as most of you simply eat the grits you are spoon fed, allow yourselves to be distracted over trivial things, after slaving away at mostly meaningless and mundane jobs - reading your vampire and harry potter novels, watching the simpsons and dancing with the stars or "reality shows", playing your video games or yaking endlessly on your cell phones, I have quietly conducted some serious research spanning more than three decades.

They are here - most people can't handle the truth or are so brainwashed, closed minded and so arrogantly proud, they will shoot back with sarcastic, witty or contemptuous remarks.

You my good people are already conquered, you, just like the stupid cattle on the truck headed for the abattoir.

Maybe, hopefully it's a good upgrade - but I personally, like David Jacobs and Nigel Kerner do not believe so.

Most of you are losing your humanity, hence my ATS name.

Most of you either don't care, are distracted or can't handle the truth.

Au revoir and safe journey.

edit on 27-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I doubt the next alien civilisation that comes along is gonna go "derp another civilisation of intelligent lifeforms, lets kill them derp".

Honestly the people that say "ZOMFG THE ALIENS ARE COMING" are as you said grasping for attention. I'm more suprised they don't think of threats to us that are closer to home. I for one shall embrace our Cthulu overlord _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
OP speaks too generally, how about Gold and Silver? No, not to make money out of it but because these light metals have unique properties and as far as the info about UFO goes, these two metals are searched for, especially gold. This is only speaking of which resource they need, I think there can be so many reasons they can invade us and do it IF they were here.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Am i invading my garden roses when i do a bit of pruning?

Its all a matter of perspective :-)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
"invading Earth..."

If and advanced alien race (with technology to get here on massive spaceships) comes, it will be advanced enough to have no need to "invade" as we understand. When/if "they" want something, they'll just take it.

Maybe they'll be benevolent and won't kills us all, maybe not: either way there will be little or nothing humans may do about it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I like the subject and had thought of making a thread for myself.

I think "they won't invade" because they have already done that and we are thier offspring.

If I'm completely wrong (which is a possibility :lol
; if they would invade, we would not even notice it, they would deliver all natural disaster you can think of in it's severest form in one day by remote control. flood the place for a week or 2, scrape the top layer ans start al over. mmmm sounds like noahs ark, lol.

I think we would n't be any match for a civilization who has overcome the problems of intergalatic travel.

cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join