It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Painfully Admits That Ron Paul Will Win Iowa

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by Res Ipsa

i'm not teasing them...

...i'm just saying that if Fox news thinks Ron Paul will win Iowa, whether painful or not, Fox news might need to take a walk to the park and get out of the office for a few hours.

rugby doesn't seem like a sport Ron Paul would play...I picture him as the type of guy that keeps score for himself while tossing feminine pads in his office trashcan.

but i'm definitely not teasing.

lol its actually funny to watch as long as you don't take this guy seriously, I think he is a ron paul supporter shill... coming to push a message he doesn't believe to make all those who read it go WTF? and actually say "do i sound like this guy"

Keep on keeping on my man your helping the cause with every statement

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

by the end I guess all the Iowan Republicans will skip the national convention and hang out with Paul at his own party down the street.

that's another thing that seems tacky to me.

why doesn't he just run as a real also-ran party candidate and stop using the republican brand to boost his own stature.

i can only assume that this is how he acts at all times; using a popular brand name to sell his own product.

Well you see he is a republican.

Yeah all those free ron paul bumper stickers are sure making him money.

When was the last time an Independent that ran for office won... or even had any one notice him....

The joke is the clowns the Establishment picks for us to vote for to give us the illusion of choice.

You know what they say about the word assumption... it makes an @ss out of u and umption

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

I want... I want... I want...

One too many I want(s) In case you haven't notice this isn't about you it's about what's right for this country, it's about whats good for our families and neighbors. I don't agree with everything RP has to offer and I will be making sacrifices if he's elected and in all actuality I'm okay with that 100% because I know out of all the other candidates we have no choice bucko. You need to start taking on that attitude if you ever expect to change this country for the better because that is your role.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Res Ipsa

i'm not teasing them...

...i'm just saying that if Fox news thinks Ron Paul will win Iowa, whether painful or not, Fox news might need to take a walk to the park and get out of the office for a few hours.

rugby doesn't seem like a sport Ron Paul would play...I picture him as the type of guy that keeps score for himself while tossing feminine pads in his office trashcan.

but i'm definitely not teasing.

Ron Paul grew up on a rural American farm

He attended college, but turned down an athletic scholarship, and instead
worked his way through school

He served his country in the armed forces DURING war

He educated himself, became a Doctor and served his fellow man. He possesses
the skill and strength to have played sports at the MAJOR LEAGUE level...

....And you think he's a wimp?

So what do you think of John Wayne and General Patton....sissies?

And what of your rugby skills, or tampon tossing ability...at what do you excel at...

Other than being an obvious troll
edit on 25-4-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

I really do hope that Dr Paul wins the Presidency, it would not only benefit the US but all of the Western World.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

compared to him i haven't done anything. i'm technically in a phd program right now, but i've been skipping class for the last 5 months because i'm just too real for all that nonsense. i have my own theory of quantum gravity but most people would rather get the # kicked out of themselves than accept it.

i once played against Scotty Pippen in a pickup game at our gym and forced him to take a jumper instead of drive to the hole and dunk on me; either way i wasn't much of a defensive threat considering he looks like two people stacked on top of one another.

but i also haven't used anyone elses name to boost myself up and then when they are no longer useful toss them out like a $5 prostitute, as Ron Paul treats the republican party.

i excel at falling ass backwards into places and situations that most people don't even know exist.

and as far as his ability to play sports at the professional level...yes I believe that 40-50 years ago he may have been able to make the team. today he would get the crap kick out him.

and just be certain...he may have been offered a scholarship in the 40s or something, but today he wouldn't have any other choice but to work his way through college because he certainly wouldn't be on the team.

that's the thing about them days when he came up...losers were often given opportunities they would not receive in a non segregated system.

he'd be getting treated just like he's being treated at present. like someone that shouldn't be taken seriously.

edit on 25-4-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

reply to post by rival

compared to him i haven't done anything. i'm technically in a phd program right now, but i've been skipping class for the last 5 months because i'm just too real for all that nonsense. i have my own theory of quantum gravity but most people would rather get the # kicked out of themselves than accept it.

i once played against Scotty Pippen in a pickup game at our gym and forced him to take a jumper instead of drive to the hole and dunk on me; either way i wasn't much of a defensive threat considering he looks like two people stacked on top of one another.

but i also haven't used anyone elses name to boost myself up and then when they are no longer useful toss them out like a $5 prostitute, as Ron Paul treats the republican party.

i excel at falling ass backwards into places and situations that most people don't even know exist.

Well that's a damn fine honest answer, thank you.

I also believe your tale about Pippen, and strangley enough, I too have my own ideas about gravity and
inertia that go against accepted physics and are not well received when presented.

But given our similarities, I can't understand your disdain for Ron Paul.

Methinks maybe ye doth protest too much...maybe you're a closet libertarian

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

okay, i'll come clean....I don't like Ron Paul for any other reason than his initials...RP.

As a conspiracy theorist, I am absolutely convinced that Ron Paul is an ally of Reza Pahlavi aka the Prince of Persia.

until he changes his name to something i personally consider acceptable, i'll think he is a potential traitor.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

reply to post by rival

okay, i'll come clean....I don't like Ron Paul for any other reason than his initials...RP.

As a conspiracy theorist, I am absolutely convinced that Ron Paul is an ally of Reza Pahlavi aka the Prince of Persia.

until he changes his name to something i personally consider acceptable, i'll think he is a potential traitor.

Ok, now i get it, it's all a big joke to you. Now this thing should be put to bed and everyone should now know to never again take you seriously. Good job!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

you guys don't take anything seriously...

...you just think you do.

if you did you wouldn't be wasting your own time supporting Ron Paul for President of the United States. that's nuts.

you dislike me because I don't take your candidate seriously on this thread.

I dislike you because you don't take life in this world seriously.

have fun with your stuntman candidate.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I don't care if you don't like Ron Paul and I don't care if you don't like me. All you need to do is make sense, but this seems to be a struggle for you. I think you're prolly a newb in the troll world, so you'll learn to do it right like others we have seen on here, it will just take some time. It was real fun tho, but I personally won't ever let you waste my time again. That was my bad, however.
Thanks!
edit on 25-4-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

if that's what you would like for your fellow delusionals to believe then go ahead and continue to believe it.

Your candidate is the punchline of a joke and if the people of Iowa don't want to embarrass themselves when the convention begins, their delegates will abandon him and his nonsensical campaign. from what I understand they don't have to even vote for the guy.

that's the only reality that we will both be realizing by late August of this year.

so you go on and try and get some young people to jump on the short bus to the Ron Paul convention.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Your candidate is the punchline of a joke

The ultimate punchline of a joke is...Hello I'm Mitt Romney, and I will etch and Sketch my way through the Republican GOP while flip flopping my views. Actually the joke is on all the idiots who support Romney...Which is quite laughable, because they seem to think they are right.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Wookiep

if that's what you would like for your fellow delusionals to believe then go ahead and continue to believe it.

Your candidate is the punchline of a joke and if the people of Iowa don't want to embarrass themselves when the convention begins, their delegates will abandon him and his nonsensical campaign. from what I understand they don't have to even vote for the guy.

that's the only reality that we will both be realizing by late August of this year.

so you go on and try and get some young people to jump on the short bus to the Ron Paul convention.

Dude you should at least have some respect for your fellow human beings. Your hatred for Ron Paul runs so deep it just makes you look like a bad person. Chill out and leave it alone if you don't like him. Ron Paul seems like a great man. I don't agree with Mitt or Obama but I don't go around spewing hatred about them, I just let them do their thing without my support.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by literofcola

That's a reasonable attitute, but a minority one on ATS. Use the ATS search and find any thread with Obama in the title... go read what people are saying about him... then ask yourself if Ron Paul fans really have it that bad.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

He already won Iowa.

Are you a shill or are these thoughts and concepts your own?

Honest question, not an attack.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

He already won Iowa.

He WON Iowa? Link? Source? Come on, that shouldn't be hard - oh wait, it is for me, as I can't find ANY source about this. Could someone please post a link?

And BTW: noone answered how Paul could achieve enough votes to become presidential candidate. He would have to convert about half of Romneys delegates, right? Could someone do the arithmetic for this, please?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Alrighty

www.youtube.com...

Also: Mary Willison is HOT. If you aren't watching for RP's Iowa info, feel free to just watch her. lol.

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

Originally posted by fourthmeal

He already won Iowa.

He WON Iowa? Link? Source? Come on, that shouldn't be hard - oh wait, it is for me, as I can't find ANY source about this. Could someone please post a link?

And BTW: noone answered how Paul could achieve enough votes to become presidential candidate. He would have to convert about half of Romneys delegates, right? Could someone do the arithmetic for this, please?

edit on 26-4-2012 by fourthmeal because: Mary Willson info added

edit on 26-4-2012 by fourthmeal because: misspelled

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

my honest response is that you must not live on Earth.

there is no way you could with this belief.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManFromEurope

He WON Iowa? Link? Source? Come on, that shouldn't be hard -

here you go,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join