FOX News Painfully Admits That Ron Paul Will Win Iowa

page: 8
108
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy
 






Now the moderate vote comes into play. How popular do you think Ron Paul is with the moderate vote? Not at all.


Really? I'm a moderate and many of the people I know who support Ron Paul are as well. Where are you coming up with this stuff?




posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather
 


Speaking of propaganda :






posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by femalepharoe
 


Ron Paul is not, and has never been a Freemason. Not that it would matter, it's just a fraternity. But he has denied it in writing, and if you can find any lodge that states he was a member there, please put up or shut up.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus
Missouri
Colorado
Minnesota
Iowa

etc

they will begin to add up now and hopefully tonight will bare more good news for RP


Don't forget Maine.

Things are getting interesting.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy
 


There is not one thing "moderate" in Ron Paul's ideology.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
reply to post by NightGypsy
 


There is not one thing "moderate" in Ron Paul's ideology.


It is a simple thing, really. Remove the corruption and cause of corruption.

He's the only guy standing up loud and proud enough to do such a thing.

You don't have to be a moderate about being serious about your oath to the country.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77
 


Too bad for you.....both that you think Ron Paul can't win, and you don't like Rachel Maddow....sounds like you'd like to keep your head in the sand and wait for the Easter Bunny to come......why, pray tell, are you even ON this site, then???...what an obvious troll!



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy
 


Illegal institutions should be done away with! The law should be accountable to the people, and as such state law should trump Federal Law. Only in cases where state law violates the constitution should the Fed step in at all. You can have your entitlements and all the systems/tools you need to fight poverty, but it should be done at the state level and per the will of the people of said state. The Fed has no business here or in most roles it now serves!

A one size fits all is not the best approach here. You have forgotten the prerequisites for freedom, and those pursuing power have forgotten what it means when it falls into other hands. Americans are very close to losing their constitutional system and civil liberties.

I have never seen so many Americans ready to cut their own throats!

You are at risk of or already have asserted your lawmakers above the law! This is how every dictatorships in history come to pass. It may not seem like a very likely, but you must remember that these kind of things rarely appear full-fledged but rather appear piecemeal!

The old adage should read Those who would give up ESSENTIAL LIBERTY to purchase SAFETY, will have neither LIBERTY or SAFETY.

Side with Liberty friend!

Obama and Romney are just two sides of the same old coin! A vote for any of them is a vote for Big Brother.

Ron Paul 2012!
edit on 25-4-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by usernameconspiracy
 


Illegal institutions should be done away with! The law should be accountable to the people, and as such state law should trump Federal Law. Only in cases where state law violates the constitution should the Fed step in at all. You can have your entitlements and all the systems/tools you need to fight poverty, but it should be done at the state level and per the will of the people of said state. The Fed has no business here or in most roles it now serves!

A one size fits all is not the best approach here. You have forgotten the prerequisites for freedom, and those pursuing power have forgotten what it means when it falls into other hands. Americans are very close to losing their constitutional system and civil liberties.

I have never seen so many Americans ready to cut their own throats!
edit on 25-4-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)


EXACTLY.

The very point of Republicanism is the belief in certain rights by birth (for ALL), and those rights cannot be voted or decided away by anybody.

States have the power, Fed checks that power, that's it. By nature of being more local, a State can run more efficiently and appropriately for its population. It can also be more closely inspected for fraud and corruption (if allowed to), and should only be checked by Federal law when it clearly oversteps those of common law, of the rights to all.

So many get this wrong and that's why education is paramount.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Delegate Count

To Win: 1144
Romney: 844
Santorum: 260
Gingrich: 137
Paul: 79

Who cares if Paul wins Iowa? You people are deluded.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
just for the hell of it...i'm going to follow this thread so when Ron Paul loses Iowa i can return and mock the OP and whoever showed to him/her support for the ridiculousness of Ron Paul.

The only thing Ron Paul has shown is that he has less common sense than any of his opponents.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by usernameconspiracy
 


Illegal institutions should be done away with! The law should be accountable to the people, and as such state law should trump Federal Law. Only in cases where state law violates the constitution should the Fed step in at all. You can have your entitlements and all the systems/tools you need to fight poverty, but it should be done at the state level and per the will of the people of said state. The Fed has no business here or in most roles it now serves!

A one size fits all is not the best approach here. You have forgotten the prerequisites for freedom, and those pursuing power have forgotten what it means when it falls into other hands. Americans are very close to losing their constitutional system and civil liberties.

I have never seen so many Americans ready to cut their own throats!
edit on 25-4-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)


EXACTLY.

The very point of Republicanism is the belief in certain rights by birth (for ALL), and those rights cannot be voted or decided away by anybody.

States have the power, Fed checks that power, that's it. By nature of being more local, a State can run more efficiently and appropriately for its population. It can also be more closely inspected for fraud and corruption (if allowed to), and should only be checked by Federal law when it clearly oversteps those of common law, of the rights to all.

So many get this wrong and that's why education is paramount.




I see alot of posts that accuse other posters of "just not getting it."

These two posts are fine examples of "what getting it" IS...



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux
 




The only thing Ron Paul has shown is that he has less common sense than any of his opponents.


he has less common sense? really michaelbrux? and so if Ron Paul loses you are going to mock the thread OP? you do know mocking is against ATS rules??



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by michaelbrux
 




The only thing Ron Paul has shown is that he has less common sense than any of his opponents.


he has less common sense? really michaelbrux? and so if Ron Paul loses you are going to mock the thread OP? you do know mocking is against ATS rules??


I'm a libertarian, let him mock away, it is his right...

Though, I think it should be a violation of the ATS Rules Terms and Conditions to use words like "ridiculousness."



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
 


i won't mock the OP, I'll mock his insistence that Ron Paul is going to win Iowa...Ron Paul is not going to win anything...and he is just spending money for a campaign that has no purpose.

Ron Paul will lose, throw a parallel convention over the summer which will be attended by weirdos, retire from the House and never be seen or heard from again.

That is what's going to happen to Ron Paul.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux
 


Na bra! Paul will become a real threat and drop of a heart attack!

You wanna put some money on it? Obama will veto CISPA, but if re-elecetd will sign even worse! Romney is just Obama 2.0 and the only thing is certain in our future is the loss of civil liberties and war!

America will never again resemble the vestige of freedom and liberty it once was!
edit on 25-4-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean
 


i think Paul will live a long unimportant life in his home state, maybe doing volunteer gynecological work for his community until he's old and then fade away and be remembered as someone who once ran for president.

whoever is or becomes President will give boring speeches and sing soul music on late night television and fight with Congress about the budget. that goes for both candidates.

and the media will still attempt to convince everyone that a war is being fought when no war is being fought.

and the average American will continue to drink and eat and have unprotected sex and drive fast cars and play their music loud.



edit on 25-4-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If he doesn't win there damn well may not be an internet that's free enough to allow you to mock.

Remember RP is one of the most outspoken people AGAINST these internet acts of late. Despite people desperately telling their congressmen/women to NOT vote for these and create these travesties, we still inch closer and closer to them.

Be careful what you wish for.


Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
 


i won't mock the OP, I'll mock his insistence that Ron Paul is going to win Iowa...Ron Paul is not going to win anything...and he is just spending money for a campaign that has no purpose.

Ron Paul will lose, throw a parallel convention over the summer which will be attended by weirdos, retire from the House and never be seen or heard from again.

That is what's going to happen to Ron Paul.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux
 


Big brother will creep even further into your life, and the internet will be lost to a F aux war on Porn. You will wonder what kind of existence you have left for your children as the dollar gets on par with the Chinese Yuen and the 40 hour work week is abolished. You will come to believe that humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice, and many will live in the dirt slums of the new America.

Please side with liberty friend!
edit on 25-4-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You, my friend, don't know what is around the corner because you aren't looking around as you walk.

Don't take it lightly that we are still free enough to do these things you mention in your post. We are close to being in a totally different world, one where you must "show your papers" to go from state to state. And this is what Dictatorship feels like.


Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by Donkey_Dean
 


i think Paul will live a long unimportant life in his home state, maybe doing volunteer gynecological work for his community until he's old and then fade away and be remembered as someone who once ran for president.

whoever is or becomes President will give boring speeches and sing soul music on late night television and fight with Congress about the budget. that goes for both candidates.

and the media will still attempt to convince everyone that a war is being fought when no war is being fought.

and the average American will continue to drink and eat and have unprotected sex and drive fast cars and play their music loud.



edit on 25-4-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
108
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join