It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Painfully Admits That Ron Paul Will Win Iowa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Okay, first Rachel Maddow covered it in her show last night.

On Monday night’s The Rachel Maddow Show, MSNBC’s liberal politics host examined the strange Republican primaries of Iowa and Minnesota, concluding that Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) has actually won both states, or at least tied for first place. “Perhaps the most off-script thing that has happened on the Republican side… Is that I think Ron Paul has just won Iowa,” Maddow said, referencing the badly mangled January primary election. “Uh, seriously. This weekend.”

Let's not forget Minnesota either:

A similar thing happened in Minnesota, she added — albeit, without the chaotic returns. “With half of [Minnesota's 40 delegates] locked up, Ron Paul cannot come in worst than first,” Maddow said. “And it should be noted, he warned us this was going to happen.”

Now we have the reluctant coverage on Fox:

From the video description:

Notice how they're trying to spin the story in a way that suggest that Ron Paul might not win Iowa. The truth is, there is no way that he can't win Iowa. Worst case scenario, he will be tied for first.

This scenario will only happen if former Santorum supporters move over to Mitt Romney. The chances of this are slim, especially since Ron Paul now has the evangelical support that used to be Santorums.

We had been awfully quiet on this board until the last week or so in regards to Paul threads. I was afraid that the movement was dying. Well, it's really just getting started.

Cue the shills...

Related Threads:
Ron Paul still in the race...
Ron Paul won Minnesota
Ron Paul IS BEATING Romney!
edit on 4/24/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Remember this...

From the video description:

It does not get anymore in your face than this. A bold confession on national television. It seems things these days are coming down to either siding with corruption or not. Please share this one with many many people. Once people turn off their TVs from the Establishment's influence, it's all over.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Missouri
Colorado
Minnesota
Iowa

etc

they will begin to add up now and hopefully tonight will bare more good news for RP

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The simple fact that Ron Paul is polling the best against Obama head-to-head, is drawing crowds of more people to his speeches than any other candidate combined, and the fact that Santorum's delegates have pledged their allegiance to Ron Paul, means that if they deny Ron Paul the nomination now, they, the establishment, are only denying themselves the credibility. With Paul's delegate strategy; most of the delegates have been picked by Romney, but in fact support Paul, there is no way they can deny him the nomination, doing so would be them shooting themselves in the foot, and nobody would ever take them seriously again. I'm serious, if they don't let him win this election, it will be the last election they will ever be able to rig without massive public and political attention. Either way, they have lost.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Thanks for posting, MADE my day!

I have since reposted this for others to see the truth. And it will happen
edit on 24-4-2012 by fourthmeal because: added more

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Just posted this in another thread:
www.youtube.com... - can't embed this one?
What the heck is going on here...besides fraud? The Iowa State GOP chairman Steve Strawn resigns after the confusion.
Looks like Ron Paul may win Minnesota too.

spec

edit on 24-4-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

Just posted this in another thread:
www.youtube.com... - can't embed this one?
What the heck is going on here...besides fraud? The Iowa State GOP chairman Steve Strawn resigns after the confusion.
Looks like Ron Paul may win Minnesota too.

spec

edit on 24-4-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

Let's try this link (the YT code in your video was longer than normal):

Good stuff, Spec!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Either way the Republican Party has been forever transformed, as one entire generation is moving in the direction of a restoration of Liberty and sane policy.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Not will win......should be has won!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

We had been awfully quiet on this board until the last week or so in regards to Paul threads. I was afraid that the movement was dying. Well, it's really just getting started.

So you admit you are just here to spread Ron Paul propaganda? that's good to know! I'll be waiting for when he drops out in August! He might be able to sway some Romney and santorum voters but he's not going to win a single state tonight. Wait and see! 500 delegates down the drain right there. No way he can win!

PS I dont trust anything Rachel Maddow says, why do you?
edit on 24-4-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Who do you want to win?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

This started as a conspiracy before the primaries even began. This in no way is propaganda. I'm simply providing follow up to the initial drama and collusion.

Am I a Ron Paul supporter? You betcha!

You can check my posting history though. I enjoy a whole range of topics for discussion.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The Dr. is the last chance America has.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
R

P

Ron Paul blew up comet Elenin when his brain emitted a gamma ray

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

Hear Hear!!!

You are dead-on correct!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

This started as a conspiracy before the primaries even began. This in no way is propaganda. I'm simply providing follow up to the initial drama and collusion.

Am I a Ron Paul supporter? You betcha!

You can check my posting history though. I enjoy a whole range of topics for discussion.

I see no reason for you to explain yourself here. This thread (and other RP threads) exist to share what the media rarely ever does. We all knew Ron was going to take the delegates in Iowa while the media played the fake rigged straw poll card and pounded it into the heads of easily manipulated Americans for days.

It's funny how you are being accused of spreading propaganda while reporting the truth and even when the media HAS to report truthfully on it now. They can't lie about delegates like they can about straw polls! jjf3rd77 seems to only exist on ATS to spread propaganda and dislike toward Ron Paul like a few others we know.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
When he takes office and the noose around our neck caused by our tomfoolery with the FED, the IRS, and with wars for no reason is loosened, I bet there will be a lot more support.

You need to give this guy a chance. He's already proven that he can't be bought.

If he got assassinated he would be the ultimate Martyr, and another would take his place. And Another, and Another.

Andrew Jackson incarnate.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I voted for Ron Paul in my home state
I took a video of me doing it too hehe

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Your title is misleading. Fox News Stated that Ron Paul may win Iowa, they stated that Paul supporters were making significant ground. They did not say that Ron Paul will win Iowa, this is false. For all the talk of the mainstream media and disinformation, Paul supporters do a good job of flooding these forums with some of their own propaganda.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I have to agree with you

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join