It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply
I see interesting threads on ATS all the time that get few responses/flags...then I see threads like this get overwhelming attention...and it annoys me.

On top of the OP's initial, outlandish claims...we have people responding in a very matter-of-fact manner telling us of galactic federations of light and whatnot.

I'm all for creative writing and story telling, save the fairy tales for your children - isn't ATS about seeking out truth?

That's the problem with ATS and what so annoys me about a selection of the posters, they make outrageous claims and either refuse or claim they can't give any more info and some fools feed them stars and flags. I've said it many times and once more, if you say you have a man on the inside then put up with info or SHUT THE HELL UP about this fictitious friend, if your story is that you have contact with aliens and again refuse to give any info then STHU, if you are an ex army officer stationed at Area51 and you tell us then be prepared to be questioned, don't come on here and say "I fear for my life", just shut your trap and go tell fairy stories elsewhere.

ATS can be a haunt for loons, trolls, simply stupid people and many other types, people like me who post NORMAL stuff get stupid replies off crazy believers claiming I should open my mind, what they mean is I should stop putting logic first and make a complete fool of myself by taking someone's half baked story and believing it with ZERO proof.

No I don't believe you are in contact with X civilisation on X planet, and why, because up on till this post NOT ONE person has ever provided the slightest grain of proof about inside contacts, Alien contacts, Secret Military jobs or any of the other remarkable (said with sarcasm) claims..NOT ONE...

ATS has as you said become a haven for creative writing and BS'ers.....

But you know what hurts is that I believe we are not alone, I've seen odd craft (most likely ours), I actually enjoy the subject but the whole enjoyment is ruined by post after post of crap, complete and utter crap with the same old "I've seen / have have contacts / am an alien etc etc" people flagging pointless threads that fill up the front page knocking more reasonable and interesting stuff off the recent posts.

And those people who only like to make snide / very rude remarks leaving thread after thread full of T&C posts, BAN them, not warn, if they have a number of infractions then ban them, sure they might come on as a new member but their ego will not allow themselves to remain anonymous, they will give themselves away and eventually the joy of reinventing themselves will be gone.

Then again I don't understand why Phage gets starred for literally saying hello by numerous people, why?

Are you his offspring or hoping something will rub off on you if you keep pretending to be his personal assistant?

Sigh, that's why I take a break from some of the forums, a bit of a laugh is ok but people telling you they are time travellers from the future but are not allowed to reveal anything to us just grinds after the 100% moron trying it on, or the "My dad was a top secret agent with the Navy and he saw Gordon Cooper wack off an alien", no, your dad probably works in the local library as the janitor.

I'm sure some of these people post directly from their cell in the asylum....
edit on 26-4-2012 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I for one welcome our reptilian/Dino/giant bird overlords! I'd make a great pet! I cook, clean, wash talons, and I have a great recipe for orange glazed human (with lots of added MSG...just don't tell them....it's part of my plot to take them down).

Anything's possible on a long enough time line. I'll chalk this thread up to another interesting story.

-TS
edit on 26-4-2012 by truthseeker1984 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2012 by truthseeker1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I believe this to an extent my friends a hardcore Christian fallows the lord for 7 years straight these are considered fallen angels ... Also known as Sumarians

Google Sumerian aliens and go to page four top row 3 rd pick you will see what she described ....

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

i deffinaltly didnt miss the point... the point has been repeated 20x every page -_-

Shes a hoaxer! great... carry on with your lives now ? That is the true point.. you got what you came for the first time around, why would people still be bashing this individual ? Its done.

~ Love is an art

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 3litechasr

Wow!!! I was meditating a couple days ago for RV'ing....I had visuals spiraling ....constant pics....and then I heard such a large boom in my head that it literally shook. I felt it. And the sound was almost metallic...it didn't ring but...

Someone told me it was because I was crossing over....

Anyways...I just wanted to say...ditto

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I highly doubt a reptilian came down to inform "this person" that they are coming. By the way, you said "this person" 23 times. Next time, just use a fake name to protect your friend's identity.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It sounds a bit like Farscapes Scarrin.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I cannot believe some of the lunatics on here who say they hope so and that they are ready to die or glad that mankind would be wiped out. Good lord. I'll be damned if I ly down or welcome it. It's kinda troubling that there will be people who just get on their knees and beg for their execution. When me and my clan fend them off, I will not allow no cowards to come into my base or militia.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

What ever will or may happen, something definitely seems to be in the works.

I don't recall which person said it but, I also feel those strange vibes. Something just hasn't felt right, for about a year for me.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hey maybe they're coming in this new asteroid, could be a craft. It may pass inside of our own satellites.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

I tend to believe we are not alone in the Universe, i like to listen to stories...to think maybe we are being visited..but i have never been convinced.

For some reason this story has my anxiety going up and tears welling up...it's probably just the 2012 stuff getting to me..but I don't like this story at all.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Sounds like someone had a nightmare to me.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Nukeleer

I do agree with there is a strange vibe. Today was especially strange. The weather is not normal, people were especially anxious, time seemed to be moving in fast forward while I seemed to be observing it all. I know I couldn't have been the only one feeling and seeing this. Yes, something is going on and has been for a while now and it seems to be excellerating.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
EFF em all if they want a scrap.....Theyll find i taste like M16 rounds and gunsmoke gravey.
If weve been waiting so bloody long for a bunch of reptile bone heads instead of the federation of light i am going to be soooo pissssed!
Is that what its all for?We get to be fodder?
This cows not going gently to the hammer..............................

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Well, let's hope for a War of the Worlds style ending!
Come onnnnn, microbes!

As an odd side-thought, my husband (who normally calls me crazy for any sort of ATS related idea) told me he had a very realistic dream that the sky was blackened by hordes of invading alien ships. He said in the dream, they had entered the atmosphere but had not yet landed..everyone was panicked and he realized there was nowhere to run or hide.
Very odd for a total skeptic like him!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

I'm with you! The hell if I'm gonna let a bunch of aliens just tap dance on my body!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Once Again, although it's been mentioned a number of times

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

By nature, The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members.

As always, skepticism is fine, but only when expressed in accordance with the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use.

In particular, Courtesy Is Mandatory. Insults, ridicule, harassment, abuse and similar behavior constitute a direct attack on what this forum is intended for, and will be treated accordingly.

Members unable to politely discuss unusual, unproven or unorthodox subjects should avoid this forum.

Bottomline.. discuss the topic and/or events of the author and quit with the whining and finger-pointing.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Iam'___'

Because the reality is that what is being told here by the OP is very real for them and the possibility that it is all quite real makes the 'trolls' come out and dissect a thread. Also note the low post count and/or the post to star ratio and you realise precisely what's going on.

OP, even if you are lying, you are actually lying about something that is quite possible and therefore I hold faith in humanity and give you the benefit of the doubt trust this story is true.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Then may I respectfully request you disable the ability for posts from this forum and Skunk Works to hit the front page, because it's distracting for us who are looking for meatier, fleshed out, more serious topics to see this crap day after day.

Having an inkling of how the financial model for this site works, I highly doubt that request will be taken seriously.

T

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Well, think about it, if it was an alien, they would be more intelligent in every way,and far from out imagination
. The alien that made contact with your friend must had known that "your" friend is going to say it to a best friend, and then the rumour will take place by itself. I think that the aliens are waiting for the chaos to come in, settle down and wait till we start and end civil wars, that's where they will come, tho i have no proof, that's just my theory!

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join