It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you believe is the purpose of ufos?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

The beams must be avoided as the UFO ships are well known a whole base load
has been seen and not one 50,000 advanced species was found only humans like us.
There are people that can evaluate how long an organism or species can live and I
don't think those kind of people are heard from much like others the elite do not want the
masses to hear. Humans or any species lasting 50,000 years spells extinction to me.
We have UFOs man made as far as I'm concerned and any other reason is to hide the
men with the technology because of some elite pardon for their lives. Otherwise back
in Roman days if there was no understanding the people were eliminated. In order to
save their own lives the people with the advanced UFO technology must deny what
they know an say 50,000 years advanced people have the UFOs. Well the Romans
were advanced and the invaders from the north did not care to talk peace. At the fall
of Rome 400AD the people sent to the Americas during the years since Biblical times
lost contact and became savages to be pushed out of the way by the advanced 1492
civilization invaders. What do we see now. Are the UFO people putting the less advanced
through hard times. The 50,000 years advanced people exist now but are just human
like you or I and control our lives in many ways.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'm just gonna answer ur title, the purpose of UFO's? Really? Just like when we send out ships, submarines for diving, space ships and probes to learn about space and other planets and etc., so aliens in their ships are studying us, or 'abduct' us to study even more like we do to animals and insects, or maybe are learning our environment for either an invasion or help us when we need it most, which.. To me I believe we need lots of help
so basically their purpose is the same as our purpose when we go out, but they are obviously WAY FAR more advanced in every way since they have been coming here for thousands of years and have different ships for different purposes, somethings coming soon... We all need to be prepared and stand together for whatever happens...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by saiyankev
I' We all need to be prepared and stand together for whatever happens...

I completely disagree with this, if they were going to invade they would have done that thousands of years ago when we didn't have surface to air missiles, nukes and big guns. Use your common sense, they can turn us into hamburger anytime they want, but since they've been here for a such a very long time it's obvious that some of them maybe benevolent and protecting us probably from others who intend to do harm.

Much in the same way we have benevolent organizations that exist today that try to protect uncontacted tribes in the amazons from the encroachment of loggers and so on.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo

I completely disagree with this, if they were going to invade they would have done that thousands of years ago when we didn't have surface to air missiles, nukes and big guns. Use your common sense, they can turn us into hamburger anytime they want, but since they've been here for a such a very long time it's obvious that some of them maybe benevolent and protecting us probably from others who intend to do harm.

Much in the same way we have benevolent organizations that exist today that try to protect uncontacted tribes in the amazons from the encroachment of loggers and so on.

Who's been here for a long time... ?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dejarmaX
reply to post by charlyv

well now you do know someone----yeah, i did read it!! so now what?

edit on 4-5-2012 by dejarmaX because: (no reason given)

So nothing. Closed mind, closed conversation. I would like to play poker with you some day though...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
"U.F.Os" are symbols which, in our western secularised world, represent transcendant higher power. "They" fill our white male dominated existential void with hope for a better, brighter future. "U.F.Os" appeal to us dreamers with disposable income (you have high-speed broadband right?), whose basic needs have been met. Meanwhile the rest of the planet gets on with the day to day struggle of putting food on the table and striving for a basic education.

Nah just kidding... I love those little space elves!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by greyer

We have UFOs man made as far as I'm concerned and any other reason is to hide the
men with the technology because of some elite pardon for their lives. The 50,000 years advanced people exist now but are just human like you or I and control our lives in many ways.

With the amount of intelligence withheld, I can believe men have gone to all planets of our solar system, have bases on the moon and on mars, the phoenix lights had people aboard, and so on. That still does not take away the fact that strange different events occurred in the 70s and 80s in the US. During 1973 there was a large wave like 1947, when a rancher came across 4 day old wreckage of a UFO crash, the material of which is agreed by all sources witnessed to be surely not any material from this planet. Things were happening years later, all states were seeing what looked to be like an invasion. The southwest continued to be a hotspot, and an obvious base was developed by Farmington New Mexico when 100s of strange UFOs from space zig zagged about the sky for 3 days over the town. This base was later discovered by a civilian scientist in 1979. In 1952 the UFOs located the US stronghold city of D.C. and buzzed over for a series of days, literally toying with the chasing military pilots. Throughout all this time there was a secret going on, but in the 70s the amount of people affected by this secret increased so much that the secret had to start spilling. It did spill, and the reality of UFOs started leaking to the public. The group called MJ-12, it appears they alerted authorities to weaponize space to prevent things from happening when they learned these purposes UFOs, but the earth fraction of bases (supposedly by once alien bases) is active so we come back around the circle again which is why I don't think anyone can believe the testimonials that would be held in a court of law.

1. The insertion of a 3mm device through the nasal cavity or the ear of the abductee and into the brain. the device is used for the biological monitoring, tracking, and control of the abductees thoughts, actions, and emotions. (This was first discovered in 1980 when Myrna Hansen jumped our of her car, yelling at a UFO which was beaming up a cow. It had been years and 1,000s of cattle abductions and she got excited when finally seeing the mysterious force behind these abductions, there were other witnesses there one being the wife of a police officer. They went to report the event, an authority in that department came to interview her, it turned out an episode of missing time had happened, she was very shaken and it is unclear how much of the event was remembered. The authority had been working with the civilian scientist who was also a UFO researcher in private. The scientist was able to detect the frequencies of the device in her brain and verified its position through catscans.)

2. Collection of glandular secretions and genetic material from cattle in order to raise hybrid creatures and produce a biological 'liquid protein' formula which is used to spread on the aliens skin for nourishment through a photosynthetic process.

3. Implementation of posthypnotic suggestion to carry out a specific activity during a specific time period, the actuation of which will occur within the next 2 to 5 years. (This was revealed through research that aliens are finding human soulmates and bringing them together, also seperating relationships in order to study human emotions.)

4. Impregnation of human females and early termination of pregnancies to secure the crossbreed infant.

5. Termination of individuals who represent a threat to the continuation of their activity.

6. Gathering of some people so that they could function as sources for biological material and substances.
edit on 5-5-2012 by greyer because: wording

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

The elite certainly controlled the stories if all that happened.
I'm afraid my story ignores all that and is much simpler but I'll grant you I have heard
much of what you say from the press that publish those stories.

The stories that are skipped by the elite are of interest to those piecing together a
story untold perhaps. The problem is filling in the blanks that the elite hold back.
The Tesla story, or WWII German and Hitler technology development story and
others that stop abruptly take research that can not be easily obtained and is kind
of cheesy to say aliens and advanced inter dimensions are involved that just fits the
use of the Big Lie as usual for people hiding things.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo

Just as the best way to interrogate someone is not to "interrogate" them at all. Have a cup of coffee with them, sit next to them on a commercial flight and if delayed, use the time to strike up a conversation. Has worked for me.

As for "war" the best way to fight your enemy is never letting him know your fighting him in the first place, I paraphrase but that was by; Sun Tzu. And given any level of technology even reasonably ahead of us, we could have no idea that aliens are doing what ever they want, we can't stop them because first you have to recognize something as a threat.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by greyer

The elite certainly controlled the stories if all that happened.
I'm afraid my story ignores all that and is much simpler but I'll grant you I have heard
much of what you say from the press that publish those stories.

The stories that are skipped by the elite are of interest to those piecing together a
story untold perhaps. The problem is filling in the blanks that the elite hold back.
The Tesla story, or WWII German and Hitler technology development story and
others that stop abruptly take research that can not be easily obtained and is kind
of cheesy to say aliens and advanced inter dimensions are involved that just fits the
use of the Big Lie as usual for people hiding things.

Every single aspect of history is equated to a story, it is my job to distinguish the truth from fake, and obviously they you are mentioning tell stories that are fake.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I personal believe that the reason Ufo's are comeing into are air space is to watch us and observe are behavior

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Every single aspect of history is equated to a story, it is my job to distinguish the truth from fake, and obviously they you are mentioning tell stories that are fake.

Lets get it down to one item that you say is fake.
Hitler knew nothing about flying saucers.
That is a fake statement.

Hitler knew everything else going on in Germany but nothing about Tesla saucers.
Germany was working with Tesla since 1914 and evidently up to the 1940s.
That is pretty difficult fake to even put off as hearsay.

People can talk about aliens and make believe abilities but world events prove them
wrong. The UFOs exist because they were made and we do not have to look far.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberwraith98

That was the reason Tesla was to give the League of Nations is invention.
Troops would be observed and their ammo exploded from the ship.
However ammo dealers would not go along with funding the Teslaship.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I agree with a lot of what TeslaandLyne says about the origin of the Saucers and the Elite who control the technological aspects to these vehicles.

If people know their Ufology if they're able to backtrack through to the 1940's and 50's specifically on the Nazi era ships, you'll notice a family of fairly large models which were known as the “Haunebu” craft. This was a very distinctive bell shaped model with various globes positioned underneath the vehicles.

If you then move forward several years to the early 1950s during the Adamski era you'll notice
these very models were used to infiltrate, discredit then ridicule the Contactee movement.
Even the most ardent Alien UFO believers must find it suspect that the Visitors are riding around in World War II era saucers!

Along with influencing the myth within the popular culture of the time, this would have been essential to plant the suggestion the very craft originate from Outer space.

Its funny how the German people who witnessed the Foo Fighter craft during the war period
immediately connected them with Nazi scientists. Also there were a series of FOI requests released by the British MOD which referred to them as “Foo Bombs” which were controlled by the Nazi's.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I like the wild speculation that we are observing time machine "viewing lenses" that our race will invent a long time from now. Since matter nor energy can time travel, these images are consciousness generated by the observer as some consciousness from the future intrudes into our time slice. All the various shapes are the only means of communications from our future selves. We need try and understand the algorithms of the geometries to decode the messages from our future. The geometry presents the message.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

I do not think they are here to harm us, whoever they may be. No proof of course that they are ET. But on the presumption that they are ET, I think they are just shouting, " look we are here". Has anybody noted that UFO sightings have become slightly more complex and dazzling? More lights, more sightings, and more bizarre. For instance, the UFO that falls out of the sky like a meteor/ fireball, then splits in 3 and comes to a near standstill.

Something is coming, something big is going to occur at some point. I feel this, as many others do.

Thanks for reading.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
They've been studying us and they come down to Earth to show a few glimpses of UFOs so our humanity can open up their mind a bit. They haven't come for an invasion yet or to publicly contact our humanity yet, because they think we're not ready. Majority of people are too narrow minded.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join