It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial Phenomena Research Team recruits hoaxer

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snakedoctorjw
YOU ARE TROLLING.

Nope.

I did not say it was a lie.

Oh yes you did, go back and read your own post on "reply posted on 3-6-2012 @ 10:15 AM by Snakedoctorjw" Page 10 this thread where you said >>A lie

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Since you dont know what redacted means, it means to hide sensative info. what you fail to comprehend is it will still be there. Either a medal is awarded and its posted on the national registry or it is not and the person is a liar. PERIOD.

Any further argument proves you are only arguing to get this shut down! I never said Antonio Paris is lying about his medal I said how to find out if he is or not.

YOU jumped me saying I said so I gave a way to end that dumb ass argument your the one arguing it I never did I only gave a way to find out! GET A LIFE!
edit on 3-6-2012 by Snakedoctorjw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I said IF

IF IF IF IF IF

If it is not on the national registry its a lie!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Since you dont know what redacted means, it means to hide sensative info.

I do know what redacted means, probably more than you do. Even Stan Friedman have seen redacted documents. Do you know who else have seen redacted documents?

Either a medal is awarded and its posted on the national registry or it is not and the person is a liar. PERIOD.

Not necessarily a liar. You don't know how many medal awarded are registered on the Internet, or how many are not...

I never said Antonio Paris is lying about his medal I said how to find out if he is or not.

Nice to see that you ADMIT you don't know much about his awarded medal!
edit on 3-6-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

If it is not on the national registry its a lie!

You're wrong, you don't know if it's a lie or not a lie...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Re: Antonio Paris military records---From:
pangradio.com...#comments

- Quote -

Ray M.
April 3, 2012 at 4:04 am
I found this interview and topic quite interesting. The Aerial Phenomenon team appeared genuine, objective, and unbiased and their mission appeared unique. Never hearing of this group before, I had to research them more. I was disappointed to find that the founder/director Antonio Paris has misrepresented himself as he never served in the US military according to records I had accessed. Who is to say that other information he has claimed is true as well? I don’t know, his credibility is in question. It’s a shame, I had high hopes for this group that finally peaked my interest.

Antonio Paris
May 8, 2012 at 1:31 pm
Hi Ray, what records are you attempting to access? Any attempt to access military records for personal gain (if you have access to them through you employee status, or other) is a serious federal crime. You said you did research but you failed to do one of the most important things a researcher is suppose to do: go directly to the source (me). I can provide you anything you want, including DD-214, awards records, training records, etc. You should actually complete the entire research process before trying to derail my team. Its what an objective investigator/research does! Email me! Glad to help!!!

- End Quote -

To Mr. Paris:
A simple solution.
Posting these important documents (mentioned in your comment post of May 8) along side your bio @ API will put this issue to rest now and forever.
Your credibility will nolonger be called into question regarding this important point.

edit on 4-6-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Antonio Paris
May 8, 2012 at 1:31 pm
Hi Ray, what records are you attempting to access? Any attempt to access military records for personal gain (if you have access to them through you employee status, or other) is a serious federal crime. You said you did research but you failed to do one of the most important things a researcher is suppose to do: go directly to the source (me). I can provide you anything you want, including DD-214, awards records, training records, etc. You should actually complete the entire research process before trying to derail my team. Its what an objective investigator/research does! Email me! Glad to help!!!

Sorry, Antonio, you are not the source of your military records, the DoD and VA office are. And what's with the sly innuendo that an investigator was seeking information for personal gain? Is that what you do?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Yep and he is full of it! It is not illegal when it is being fact checked. Im starting to wonder if the threats of arrest ect are more to prevent him from getting in trouble for falsely claiming service. THAT IS A CRIME!

And filing to get service record is NOT a crime. Aside from all the open sorce data bases like oh say

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Listening to a lonnnng new Blog-talk interview with Antonio Paris (I didn't realize how young he sounds).
About 9 min. 40 seconds into the interview, the host gushes over his credentials and service record.
www.blogtalkradio.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
@ 18 minutes into the interview, he begins to talk about the MiB case.
edit on 4-6-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
@29 minutes Antonio Paris talks about his recent experiences with 'conspiracy websites'

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Wait ANTONIO HIMSELF CALLS IT A HOAX in this damn interview! @ 21:00 min He says

We dont know who they are we dont know if it is a hoax or not, IT COULD BE A HOAX

Antonio Paris own damn words!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

WAIT @26 min he says that the witnesses report is HEARSAY are we seriously supposed to believe this BS!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Wait ANTONIO HIMSELF CALLS IT A HOAX in this damn interview! @ 21:00 min He says

>>We dont know who they are we dont know if it is a hoax or not, it could be a hoax

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Sorry, Antonio, you are not the source of your military records, the DoD and VA office are. And what's with the sly innuendo that an investigator was seeking information for personal gain? Is that what you do?

Question is, are they trying to discredit Antonio Paris about his military records? Good question...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I tell you what... Why don't you shout at 'DJW001' for claiming that the video is NOT hoax? You know, 'DJW001' ADMITTED that the video is NOT hoax!

What part of the STORY is a hoax do you not understand?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
What part of the STORY is a hoax do you not understand?

*Sigh* (I can't believe i'm posting this again...) Geez, it obviously is necessary to repeat to you and refresh your mind (which obviously is very limited) over and over again were you said >>The video is not a hoax

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join