It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detected by ISS cameras: Multiple UFOs in Low Earth Orbit....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Interesting post thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Ah back to the ISS ,or the shuttle in the case of the second video . The only problem I have with these videos is nothing in them either changes direction or slows down , just stuff going in one direction and at a constant speed .

Except the UFO at 0:28 of the first video that appears out of nowhere, then speeds up.

What of the white "puffs" that seem to leave the UFO periodically during it's trajectory?

Is it amongst the clouds in the atmosphere?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I would like to point out that if NASA knew there were UFO's in space they would not conduct missions. With the possibility of them being aggressive. That or they have already met them and they are all peaceful deviant speed demons. That or they.......dammit I have gone cross eyed.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

great post, great video, great find!
10/10

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

hmm...

we here @ ATS should take up a collection for NASA...

and buy a case of pepto bismol ...

because that swamp gas must me killing them...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by 11I11
Video reminds me of the Luna Cognita videos which are also worth a good watch on youtube.

And which also, as a rule, deliberately withhold basic investigative information that would allow any serious researcher to check up on them. The target audience appears to be helpless, credulous saps who enjoy make-believe 'superior inside knowledge', but actually are kept in the dark about any negative information -- and they seem to like it that way.

I must say that i appreciate you taking the time posting on this website so often, and although i do not agree with your conclusions all of the time, sometimes you bring some interesting observations to the table. It is indeed the case as you aptly bring forth that many videos of such character seem to deliberately be omitting vital information such as dates and places of observation, although this is certainly not always the case. Therefore any judgement on the validity of such observations/fabrications needs to be suspended as a whole on these types of videos/cases but should rather be processed on a case-to-case basis, after any effort of validation have been completed.

About the target audience though, i am sure it is very diverse and any fabricator of such falsehoods surely must know there will always be some people that will see through the lies. And that goes both ways btw, not only for the "youtube hoaxters" but also for the Nasa people deliberately obscuring information. I am not claiming all Nasa people are "in on it" or even aware of it, but as can be demonstrated on several "official" pictures, they have been tampered with, certain areas obscured or photoshopped, this is a known fact and therefore any stock you personally have put in Nasa due to you having worked there before, might need to be re-considered.

Lets face it, for all what the rest of us know, you might be either:

1. One of the people payed by Nasa to deliberately obscure genuine sightings and uphold their image.
2. One of the ex-Nasa employees happily unaware of their "darker secrets", but from your own viewpoint they are a sincere bunch with nothing to hide.

And please consider that no matter what you state on these boards, these are the two filters used to determine whatever you might be, and while some people have already made up their minds about this (as can be seen in some comments in this thread already), some of us are still undecided.

Just some food for your thoughts.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I love how the UFO believers would have everyone believe that NASA is hiding an alien presence from us...yet a lot of the supposed proof they use to show this, is NASA footage itself which appears to widely available to any ol' butthead...

Fire the fella in charge of hiding this stuff from us...because he sucks...or there is nothing to hide an people are just seeing what they want. When you have a pile of uneducated idiots looking at footage of things they cannot explain...because they have no scientific expertise to explain what they see...they jump to Aliens are here and here is proof...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

Agreed. No real view of what they could be. I suspect fowl play!! Pun intended.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
the fog of lies is starting to clear,sightings will reach a crechendo soon,it has to.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Assuming the last UFO in the 2nd video is actually real, it certainly isn't space debris flying by the camera. It actually seems to disappear behind the Earth. There's no way that would happen if it were debris. What ever that was had to be massive.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
I love how the UFO believers would have everyone believe that NASA is hiding an alien presence from us...yet a lot of the supposed proof they use to show this, is NASA footage itself which appears to widely available to any ol' butthead...

Fire the fella in charge of hiding this stuff from us...because he sucks...or there is nothing to hide an people are just seeing what they want. When you have a pile of uneducated idiots looking at footage of things they cannot explain...because they have no scientific expertise to explain what they see...they jump to Aliens are here and here is proof...

Yes Yes Yes! Star times 1,000,000!!!

This post says it all. I'd also like to add that NASA is capable of launching some of the most advanced technology into and out of orbit, yet we're supposed to believe they just can't find a way to censor those darn "live" feeds. Yeah, UFO believers, you've got NASA by the cojones because of "live" feeds. They can't manipulate those!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Sweet there's other intelligent life out there, now what?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Nice find, star and flag!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Yes Yes Yes! Star times 1,000,000!!!

This post says it all. I'd also like to add that NASA is capable of launching some of the most advanced technology into and out of orbit, yet we're supposed to believe they just can't find a way to censor those darn "live" feeds. Yeah, UFO believers, you've got NASA by the cojones because of "live" feeds. They can't manipulate those!

Clearly you don't understand how hard it would be to edit live feeds, especially to the extent where it's nearly impossible to prove it has been edited. And I was under the impression NASA no longer did live feeds anyway. Furthermore, I would say the true intentions of NASA are closer to this and this alternative view.

edit: also, I would suggest we try to stick to the topic at hand here. This is about UFO's caught on the ISS cameras. There are already dozens of threads concerning the credibility of NASA.
edit on 24-4-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

NASA Admits to Chasing "Many, many, many" UFOs Away from ISS (2006)
( around 45 sec mark UFos) Around 1:22 min mark NASA Official say's chasing many of these things )

Pro Con Phax News in Denial as Usual

NASA Admits UFO & ET's existence (On the News)

Yeah satellites @@ just launch out across a Continent in 8 seconds and keeps going !! out into space pass the satellites Orbit Zone ...

Massive UFO Fleet above Earth.

What i First thought about this video above is a Camera inside a Shuttle looking out and seeing Ice partials of water released from water tanks that's until this Camera did a 180 close to the end this video showing the back end of the Shuttle ( back Fin and tail Thrusters ) as the Door were Open ! what was it Ice and what was those very few Ice particles going faster then the Others ?

oHH YEAH i FORGOT it was the STS 75!!! Mission

An STS-75 clip (Space Shuttle Columbia - Launched February 22, 1996) from the Martyn Stubbs NASA Archives. From a TBLN.com promo for the "tube." This was the same Mission as the Tether Incident.

There is a secret war being waged in Space.

photographed during NASA Space Shuttle mission STS-48.

Martyn Stubbs VS NASA 1
www.youtube.com...

Martyn Stubbs and the NASA UFO Video Archieve
alienspacecentereast.wordpress.com...
edit on 24-4-2012 by Wolfenz because: to add martyn Stubbs

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I cannot say what these objects are with any certainty, but I would like to point out that it is difficult to judge distance in situations like this. That really cannot be disputed, and I have even heard astronauts discuss some of the things they have filmed from space, which are either much closer or much farther away than appears upon playback. This makes our problem even more difficult in my opinion.

Another aspect of claiming intelligent control of an unknown object is that it is difficult to prove when the object is traveling linearly. If it would change direction, or do something else possibly, it would drastically reduce the potential, or even scientifically feasible, explanations. What I am getting at is presented in a theoretical argument below.

If we cannot judge exactly where this object is in relation to the Earth and its atmosphere, for instance is it 200 miles or 60, then how can we eliminate the possibility of this being space junk? The further away from the Earth's surface the object is, the faster it will appear to travel to an observer in the position we see in the video, up until a certain point. I just cannot see how space junk can be ruled out. I only watched one or two of the video presentations, and all I saw was linearly moving objects, so if there were others not moving in a straight line or an orbit, I am not commenting on those with this response.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
So they are keeping a lid on this one. That falls into my plan. Tomorrow I am buying futures in Reynolds aluminum. Once this news breaks out people all over the world will be making aluminum hats and I will be raking in a fortune

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DeyTookErJeobs

It probably is! I'd have thought it was causing problems in another solar system though.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

Yes, I used the words "spacecraft" and "spaceship" because we, the not Mentally sick members of ATS, know we've been infested by people who want to see aliens in the soup or the toilet. Go Facebook with your crap.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Those are the Good Guys!! Whatever they are! I saw 2 tonight here in NC-different type..Starlike larger than a star really bright and moves around allot. This one seems to like to hang out with me at work..I just get the feeling of oh well..they must be babysitting me. This Starlike followed me home from work and another something shows up in the sky..really large..silver bright light..and then it turned to sort of blue white. I attempted to watch them and thought about just pulling over but I continued to drive. Both whatever they are disappeared after about 10 minutes. I did not feel any fear! I felt happy and wanted to go with them. I got home to check the sky and see if they were still out there and they are not.

NC is very active! I filed a report with MUFON
edit on 24-4-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join