It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detected by ISS cameras: Multiple UFOs in Low Earth Orbit....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
nm, am tired and it wasn't that funny anyway.
edit on 24-4-2012 by robhines because: removed post

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I was attacked and taken from a Bridge in Charleston, West Virginia near the Amtrak station and put on another bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was at. This is in the same time frame as this NASA issue back in Sept-2006. Wonder if I could find out if any were reported in that area? Anyway still trying to connect the dots since Sept-2006..youre post have given me an idea! Thanks

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

also, I would suggest we try to stick to the topic at hand here. This is about UFO's caught on the ISS cameras. There are already dozens of threads concerning the credibility of NASA.

So it makes no difference to you that the only identifiable hardware in any of the scenes is of the space SHUTTLE, which stopped flying almost a year ago?

And I guess asking for BASIC 'ufo report' info such as DATE, TIME, and WITNESS names is just a yawn -- who cares? -- to you? Doesn't anybody notice the marked absence of this information in threads like these? Or wondered about the reasons for it?

Has anyone any critiques of the material in my '99 FAQs' essay? It was meant to be helpful for understanding the reality of these kinds of fascinating and unearthly videos. But it doesn't work unless it's actually read.

edit on 24-4-2012 by JimOberg because: typos

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
i guess if they were steering changing direction and speed,

i would be more convinced.

plus, we need closeups for them to be more than just UFOs

these are way toooo far away.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
reply to post by Arken

Every-time I see these videos and then read the responses, I think back to the story of how the Native Americans could not comprehend the ships of Christopher Columbus. Not to say this story is true, just what it may illustrate.

The big chief most likely told his tribe that "it's just rock formations; nothing to see here, move along."

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

Yes, I used the words "spacecraft" and "spaceship" because we, the not Mentally sick members of ATS, know we've been infested by people who want to see aliens in the soup or the toilet. Go Facebook with your crap.

Its a forum, you choose what threads you want to read. So stop making fool out of yourself and go troll somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by moniker

reply to post by Arken

Every-time I see these videos and then read the responses, I think back to the story of how the Native Americans could not comprehend the ships of Christopher Columbus. Not to say this story is true, just what it may illustrate.

The big chief most likely told his tribe that "it's just rock formations; nothing to see here, move along."

I congratulate you on your enormous imagination.

Now, is there the slightest historical documentation that the 'invisible alien ships' of Columbus is remotely a true story?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by moniker

reply to post by Arken

I congratulate you on your enormous imagination.

Now, is there the slightest historical documentation that the 'invisible alien ships' of Columbus is remotely a true story?

Hmmm, maybe this will help you,

Not to say this story is true, just what it may illustrate.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
The last clip is interesting with the three objects in sync, (That is if it is a genuine sighting) however I just don't get the "NASA lies" bit, since I don't see any comment from them anyway.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Sigh:

Man-made debris orbits at a speed of roughly 17500 miles/hour (28000 km/h)

www.windows2universe.org...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Has anyone any critiques of the material in my '99 FAQs' essay? It was meant to be helpful for understanding the reality of these kinds of fascinating and unearthly videos. But it doesn't work unless it's actually read.

edit on 24-4-2012 by JimOberg because: typos

Hi Jim,

I found it extremely interesting and a good repository of information. The only point I have is that there appears to be 98 FAQs - one (I think it is number 80) is blank?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Hi Jim,

I found it extremely interesting and a good repository of information. The only point I have is that there appears to be 98 FAQs - one (I think it is number 80) is blank?

Several are TBS, one of them will discuss 'formation flying'.

edit on 24-4-2012 by JimOberg because: fix quotes

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Hi,

I'm just a little 'iffy' about Part 2. At the end of clip 2 where we see the triangle formation, it just doesn't look the same as the other orbs. The way the 3 dots vanish just above the horizon looks strange to me.

I'm not saying it was faked or anything, i'ts just something i noticed XD

Cheers~

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by stainlesssteelrat

Seek professional help, your words are a clear evidence of abnormality.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The word UFO should be scraped all together because that is closer to what people think of when they mean something like what they saw in a Hollywood fiction film, aka "aliens" and all else.

Let's call this stuff, "WIT" for What is it? That would help. At least we could say it is just something in a photo or video, and with all the software out there today that can spoof anything, there isn't a thing THEY can't do if they were to desire to, in order to give you your fantasy come true.

I'm so over all these wannabe alien UFO threads. Don't even start to tell me that it "just" means what it stands for to you. You know darn well you get all excited because you think it's your saviors from outer space coming to rescue you or bad guys coming to annihilate the earth.

That is exciting to me too, but there's a place for it, and it is the big screen...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
I love how the UFO believers would have everyone believe that NASA is hiding an alien presence from us...yet a lot of the supposed proof they use to show this, is NASA footage itself which appears to widely available to any ol' butthead...

Fire the fella in charge of hiding this stuff from us...because he sucks...or there is nothing to hide an people are just seeing what they want. When you have a pile of uneducated idiots looking at footage of things they cannot explain...because they have no scientific expertise to explain what they see...they jump to Aliens are here and here is proof...

...and with the advancement of disinformation and mass information control, it is definitely in their best interest to maintain an air of confusion and an attitude resulting from the old mentality of divide and conquer.

If I had information that I wanted the general public to not only be skeptical and unbelieving in, but to go so far as ostracism to any who may have found out my information, I would behave exactly like NASA, CIA, FBI, CSIS etc etc etc.

When we fall into argument and attack over a video that we all are free to take or leave, it really demonstrates how much control they have over us. I don't have to agree with everyone or everything anyone says, but, if I truly believe that we need a better world, I will certainly offer intelligent conjecture and raise positions of thought and interest in a way that doesn't attack people.

Now, I know that we all get heated at times, but please people... try to play nice.

Information is the yoke of suppression, these videos are an excellent example and truly provide an opportunity for discussion, not ridicule.

Anyhow, peace.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Arken

If you hate NASA so much and believe they lie all the time why do you continually use their videos and images to find UFO's??

Bit silly Innit...

No, it's not.

NASA is for the public is it not?

NASA is paid for with money from ME and other citizens is it not?

So yes...... even though we know they lie, we still have every right to take and use their videos/pics.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Finally some images with some better clarity then the old NASA STS missions in b&w but the objects themselves are not very compelling.

Now if just one of those had made a course adjustment or erratic movements or just plain appeared than disappeared I would say ok WOW…but they keep the same trajectory. Further what appears to cross a continent in a matter of seconds without knowing the size of the object could indeed be a closer, slower moving object.

These are UFO’s only in the sense as they have not been identified.
Want to really prove they are UFO’s get the exact time of day they appeared, and eliminate them from all this crap zipping around up there!
edit on 24-4-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Yeah but with the Patriot Act you would instantly become a threat to national security and would vanish on a plane ride to Alaska, heart attack mid flight. No more black mail.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

There are approximately 3,000 satellites operating in Earth orbit and an estimated 8,000 man-made objects , why can't the objects in the video be one of those . Plus I don't think its a good sign when a video starts with " more NASA lies

If there is so much space debris and all these satellites ........why then, are there no videos from space showing the thousands upon thousands of objects?

IMO the "space debris" crowd exaggerates a little..... kinda like the perspective of the image linked above this post.

The objects range from big satellites to small baseball sized objects.... the vastness of space is huge ...even around our little planet.

Also.. ... I know UFOs make 90 degree turns sometimes.....but I think those are the rare cases ....for the most part....why would the UFOs being making turns all the time?

To me.... the videos have exactly what we have seen in other NASA and UFO videos from space and from ground. They even look like some of the UFOs seen near Japan during the tsunami.

I'm not saying it's not space debris ....but to me it doesn't make sense that it would be that.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join