It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone support Obama or Romney??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
What it is going to boil down to is:

Those people who hate right wingers will vote for OBama

Those people who hate left wingers will vote Romney

Just depends on who has more party line vote like every other election.
edit on 22-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

If you're not a shill, which I'd bet you are, you're either completely damaged by big pharma or just plain oblivious.

Of course there's always the possibility that you're a drunken afrocentrist who would endorse Hitler if he were black... oh, wait, he IS!! Why do I say drunk? Because LOTS of blacks smell the treatorous rot of this administration; 100% LIES..

Those of us paying attention call this TREASON by the way.

Aftertought- Romney's a joke, not an option either.
Dr. Paul or we're DOOMED.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I don't support any of them. However, I guess I give most of my "support" to Obama. I'm extremely simple minded when it comes to presidential elections. I feel they are ALL corrupt on one level or another. Romney really turned me off when he talked about his stance on health insurance and pre-existing conditions. I can't stand people who give their opinions about things without ever being in that situation. He said a 50 year old man who suddenly needs health insurance because of heart issues should not be given insurance. We basically need to obtain insurance and keep it despite what happens throughout our lives. If you can't get it through work, get it by paying out of pocket. Yeah, that's all fine and great except who can afford insurance premiums?
I just feel like we ALL need to take care of one another better. Yeah, it sucks for those who have worked their tails off their entire lives. Why should they have to pay for lazy idiots who refuse to work? But there has to be some sort of happy medium.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I will be voting against obama. I am Mormon, but Romney was not my first choice, yet I am starting to feel like he will start the swing back to the right. Not voting is like voting for obama.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The corporate interests and influence in America is so strong and pervasive that even a vote for Ron Paul won't
change a damn thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Funny how Democrats are bashing Romney's wealth.

Republican wealth is evil, but if you are wealthy and your last name is Kennedy it's AOK.

Reminder: George Washington, our first President, (for those educated in Public School) was the richest President ever, and he did a pretty good job.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I am anti Obama......not voting or voting for Paul would be like handing the election to Obama.

So I have to vote my conscience, even though Romney wouldn't be my first choice.
edit on 22-4-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

You asked for it!!!

Its okay with me, its your choice friend, good luck

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by yoyoyoyo

Obama was the favorite candidate on ATS in the first election.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I support neither one.
We need some major change to our political system because it has gotten way out of hand.
We need a middle ground somewhere.
Less government,less corruption,more of back to what this country was founded on.

Something you should watch,if you care to.

larouchepac.com...

It's a message to Ron Paul supporters.

I will not be voting for Obama,but I will vote even if I have to write in Donald Duck

Peace
edit on 22-4-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I don't support Obama, he has just kept doing the same things Bush did during his term.

I don't support Romney,
I mean seriously, Romney? He's just a white Obama.

I think this might be the first time since I turned 18 that I will abstain from voting.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Nope, neither one. Just more of the same. Corporate shills. Bought off.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Romney.
Not my first choice. Not even the second choice.

But still, he's better than Obama would be.

My 2 cents

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Its a choice between stupid and stupidier

Gotta agree with this.

If Romney wins -
The good news ... Obama is out.
The bad news .... Romney is in.

If Obama wins -
The good news ... Romney isn't in.
The bad news ... Obama is in.

I'm waiting to see who Romney picks as Vice President on his ticket.
That could change my view on all this.
But for now ... There isn't much daylight between Obama or Romney.

eta -

Originally posted by neo96
Rather have a silver spoon in my mouth than spoonful of dog.

Oh man that's good. I'd love to borrow it for my tag line here.

edit on 4/23/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by etombo
I do not really like either one of them. Romney will lose, and Obama has a billion dollars to use for campaigning. It is weird how nobody gets on Obama for having so much money.

I agree, as I said 2 days ago Mitt Romney or Obama? That's like asking someone with which foot would you like me to kick you in the balls?

I guess it feels nice to think you have a choice (you don't), Romney is next in line so he's who you are going to get. Will he beat obama? I doubt it. Will the country survive 4 more of obama? I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I think Romney is a 10th cousin to GW Bush.

I think Obama is an 11th cousin to Bush.

That puts Romney ahead with a closer Illuminati bloodline.

It's gonna be close !!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

1 couldn't say who for 1 wishes not to force guide any wills observing. Just hope that "whoever" takes care of business. You are right in that the coin is the same just shows different sides of interest, possibly.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I have never been given a job by a poor man.

If someone came into your house with a gun and took your money to give those he decided wanted it, you would call it theft.

That is what Obama is doing, only he is giving it to those who will vote for him. That ain't being Robin Hood. Let's call it what it is. Obama Hood.

This country is running out of MY money and I can't find a "shovel ready" job.

I suppose if I joined a union, I could either get a monthly check wearing an orange T-shirt or a job in China building our products.

I don't care if my ballot reads - ABO Anybody but Obama. I will vote ABO

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I will vote for Obama! I think he is atleast trying to help the poor people! The problem with all the Government Funding that he has given out, it never gets to the people that need it. There are to many middle men in the Goverment. The States are misusing Government Grant Money!

The other guys running, they could care less about the regular American Citizen whom struggles everyday just to survive!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by PassedKarma

I cant even afford insurance! It cost me 320.00 a month at work to cover me and my son. I only make 10.24 an hour. I usually have to pull an extra 26 hours in overtime in a two week period to survive. I cant even afford to go to the Dentist. I pay for dental but it is seperate. I work in the healthcare field and even I dont want healthcare insurance. It makes me angry that I have to pay so much, when I make nothing. I have a very Bio-hazard Job! My job comes with such major risks, its just not really worth it. The only issue that I disagree with is the Obama Health Care. I do not think that you should be able to force people to get insurance! If we are forced, this should be based on income level. My personal opinion- Everyone should have free health insurance!
edit on 23-4-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join