posted on May, 4 2012 @ 04:30 PM
Originally posted by yoyoyoyo
reply to post by muse7
I'm just wondering exactly what did he do a good job at? If you could clarify that would be great.
edit on 22-4-2012 by yoyoyoyo because: keeping it a simple yo
I've never gone looking for political news, but I've always managed to keep up with the basics on each president, until now. The only thing I'm
sure of about Obama is he won a Nobel Prize (for what, I have no idea). The Middle East is still a mess. Our economy hasn't changed (at least to me)
over the last four years. Oh yeah! He went swimming in gulf after the oil spill. And as far as I can tell, he's not eligible to be president without
both parents being U.S. citizens. I don't hate the guy. I don't love the guy. I just don't know the guy.
For me, Bush Junior proved a candidate can say anything he wants in a campaign, and then turn around and send us off to a false flag war.
The only time I'll really get interested in who's running for president is when each candidate has to take a lie detector test on questions that
concern all of us. Questions like:
1. Do you plan on sending our children to war?
2. Are you running for the good of the country or for personal gain?
3. Do you have any secret agendas that the voters would be concerned about?
4. Have you accepted, or do you plan on accepting any type of gratuities for favors from any organization or business?
5. Do you plan on altering the Constitution?
If anyone can think of questions they'd like asked of a presidential candidate, feel free to add them.