It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone support Obama or Romney??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I mean seriously does anyone here on ATS support either of these two guys?

They basically are two face's to the same coin, thrown by the same person.

What do you guys believe? Who should our next American president be and why?

I'm looking for opinions and then I'll add mine.

Thanks
Have A Good Day everyone

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Lots of people on here support Obama but i neither support either one.

Its a choice between stupid and stupidier

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I support Obama.

I think he has done a decent job, and I think that if he's given another 4 years the country will be in even better shape

Of course I'm going to get flamed for this, but hey..everyone is entitled to their own opinion

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by yoyoyoyo

HAHAHA, that's kind of a silly question to most on ATS friend.

To answer your question though, Ron Paul, support him 110%.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Better.

lol.

This is just like watching a high-speed train wreck, in slow motion..

lol better.

lmao

edit on 22-4-2012 by rbnhd76 because: Don't like Romney either..

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I support Obama.

I think he has done a decent job, and I think that if he's given another 4 years the country will be in even better shape

He has done a good job indeed, dismantling the constitution.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I'm just wondering exactly what did he do a good job at? If you could clarify that would be great.

Much appreciated
yo
edit on 22-4-2012 by yoyoyoyo because: keeping it a simple yo

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

As long as you keep drinking the Obama-aid you'll be just fine. It numbs the senses enough to "overlook" the train wreck this country has become.

Obama is an extension of what Bush started. More war, more spending, bailouts for wall street, less personal liberties and freedom.

Yea, I want more of that too.

Ugh.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I support Romney.

Great businessman.
Actually created jobs.
Turned Olympic failure into a success.
Realizes when he is wrong and makes adjustments.
Ran a state.
Doesn't eat dogs.

link   
I do not really like either one of them. Romney will lose, and Obama has a billion dollars to use for campaigning. It is weird how nobody gets on Obama for having so much money.

link   
I did support Romney when I was a Mormon, but since thats out of the picture now, I don't really care now!!!

Good luck to whomever deserves it IMO

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by yoyoyoyo

I support both of them. Either way, this country is going to fall under either of their leadership's. The only way we're going to bring this country back on track is going to be through fire. People are just too damned stupid (in general) to accept that there needs to be DRASTIC changes to this government (like Dr. Paul suggests) to reclaim the glory that this country once represented. Evil, or lesser evil, it doesn't matter. This nation is going to BURN! I'm setting my sights on the Phoenix rising from it's ashes, with renewed vigor, so to speak.
That being said, I still won't vote for either of them, Dr. Paul is getting a write-in from me, out of principal.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Realizes when he is wrong and makes adjustments...

What adjustments have those been?

Please if you can point them out for the people.

Thanks
yo

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Wow, My eyes have been open to the Mitt-ster.

What a great bio, Ive just read on Wiki. Born with a silver spoon up his a..., Daddy was an American Motors Boss (yeah they went well??). then Nixon crony in the US govt.

Was a Mormon missionary that single handedly made France the Mormon country it is today.

Was a straight A student with 5 kids. Oh....

And NEVER worked a day in his life from age 16 to 28!!!!! when he graduated from "Daddy Funded" Harvard whatever law school. Other than a few odd jobs like working as a part time security guard at a Chrysler plant.

I guess he inherited all daddy's money after he had left the building.

So going by this...Yes, Mitty is Super qualified to run the USA, and uphold justice and Wars...I mean Peace, throughout the World.

God bless his little cotton socks.......

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Rather have a silver spoon in my mouth than spoonful of dog.

Second agrees.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Wow, My eyes have been open to the Mitt-ster.

What a great bio, Ive just read on Wiki. Born with a silver spoon up his a..., Daddy was an American Motors Boss (yeah they went well??). then Nixon crony in the US govt.

Was a Mormon missionary that single handedly made France the Mormon country it is today.

Was a straight A student with 5 kids. Oh....

And NEVER worked a day in his life from age 16 to 28!!!!! when he graduated from "Daddy Funded" Harvard whatever law school. Other than a few odd jobs like working as a part time security guard at a Chrysler plant.

I guess he inherited all daddy's money after he had left the building.

So going by this...Yes, Mitty is Super qualified to run the USA, and uphold justice and Wars...I mean Peace, throughout the World.

God bless his little cotton socks.......

Mitt Romney donated his inheritance from his father. His money is self made.
edit on 22-4-2012 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I don't support anyone that believes that murdering civilians with weapons of mass destruction is in the best interest of America. Especially civilians whose only crime appears to be that they're standing on the attacker's oil.

So I won't vote for either Obama or Romney.

/TOA

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
They both are undesirable, so as usual, its the choice between the LESSER of the two evils.

And when it comes to 'lesser of the two evils' Obama is WAAAAAAAAAAAY lesser of the evil than Romney.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I don't "support" either of them. Support is a strong word in my book especially after being pounded on by Ron Paul "supporters." So no, I do not support any candidate running right now. I would back up the republicans and vote for whoever remains standing so I can try to help get Obama out of the White House! That's what matters to me the most at this point. That and I hope Romney reverses all of Obama's policies! To get the nation back on the right path, and this is what we need at the moment. I honestly think every republican up there wants that to happen.
edit on 22-4-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
I support Obama.

Of course I'm going to get flamed for this, but hey..everyone is entitled to their own opinion

Actually Obama has not done the job he was assigned.

He has failed to keep the post 2008 ultra liberal financial meltdown going in the intended direction.
Although he has made great strides with the wild spending and debt.

Many conservative groups are fighting tooth and nail to get unemployment lower and have been attempting to keep the public assistance programs dependencies from bankrupting the country despite extreme liberal resistance.

The fanatical ultra left wing liberal powers are in a constant state of war with the conservatives who strangely enough did not completely disappear after the 2008 elections.

Many who were hoodwinked by the Obama hypnotic trance will not be voting for Obama in 2012.

Nor will they be supporting the hard left loons in Congress who are up for re-election this year.
(2010 was evidence of this trend)

Obama is having problems getting "new" voters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join