It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I wanted America to Fail

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives
You have nothing but what Fox
news propagates

You don't have to watch Fox to be a chain in their propagation.

Which one is it ?

First you "claim" that Im propagating Fox News. I showed you that wasn't true,and made you look silly,doing it.

Seriously,I'm a Independent,that sees Obama for what he is. Ive even voted for Liberals,ones that had great reasoning,and love for this Country. Unfortunately,You put ANYONE into the GOP box you made,when they don't "think" like you. Really man,I don't want to burst your bubble,but you give Libs a bad name. That"s not trying to insult you,I am actually trying to make you think outside that BOX you made for everything that ISNT Liberal..

Good luck trying to convince people though. Its been a riot,actually...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

You have nothing but what Fox
news propagates

You don't have to watch Fox to be a chain in their propagation.

Which one is it ?

uh, it is the same thing, you are no different than any Fox news anchor, the key point
is, your talking points against Obama was formulated and contrived there. You are
a link in a long ignorant chain of people who parrot off ideas that are filtered into the
masses. Messiah

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Is Sonny or Fox News the topic of the thread?

No.

The Video in the op is.

If someone read ATS Terms and Conditions would know that Pronouns have no place on the board.

Hence why mods go around saying: Discuss the Topic Not the Poster.

So if i wanted America to fail i would go around making Fox News the topic when it's not.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Is Sonny or Fox News the topic of the thread?

No.

The Video in the op is.

If someone read ATS Terms and Conditions would know that Pronouns have no place on the board.

Hence why mods go around saying: Discuss the Topic Not the Poster.

So if i wanted America to fail i would go around making Fox News the topic when it's not.

Fox News is what created the OP, you just don't recognize it because you have been brain washed.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

So I ask you, what is wrong with you? You haven't been square at all... You ignore that fact that
economy is getting better every month and you turn around and say America is failing. WTF is
that? You hate Obama so much it is people like you and your constant lies and contrived pessimism
that are keep consumer confidence and the economy lack luster.

The ups and downs of the Economy,is just that. Ups and downs. By no means are we in the clear. I am optimistic,that it can turn around,but Economic factors,including Europe have not been weighed in.Also,there are tax cuts,that will expire,and if Congress,and the President don't act,any improvement,will be for naught. I am not lying,when I say this. My "dislike" for Obama,is compounded,with the lies he has made. Same type of "lies" Bush made. That is the CLEAR difference between me and you. As your signature,and name clearly state your BIAS. You cant hide from that. OWN it. Under the Obama administration,we still have Gitmo.We are STILL involved in Wars.Not to mention:

THE Stimulus
Green Jobs(promised 5 million new Jobs)
NDAA
Fast and Furious
Promised to cut deficit
Solyndra
Non-Transparent
Obamacare
Home Foreclosures( Promised to help 7 to 9 million people with his program)
Polarizing America
So on,and on.

These are NOT lies, Braindead. These are facts,you "haven't been square" about. These are "facts" you have ignored.These are not just talking points,but are things that a President,every,and ANY President, should be held accountable for. If you are going to praise the President,for the Economy,you have to chastise him for the wrongs he has done. That is what you have failed to do,and continue to turn a blind eye from. Its been 4 years,and honestly,his Presidency,has been a failure. Thats how I see it. Thats how MANY Liberals,Conservatives,Democrats,Republicans,Independents have seen it also. You cant live in the "Box",you have comfortably made for yourself. It doesn't work for the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Just to throw this out there. American history is interesting to say the least it includes ethnic cleansing, genocide, concentration camps, racism on a massive scale, colonialism, Imperialism, germ warfare, forced medical experiments on citizens, secret medical experiments on citizens, targeting civilians during wars with conventional, chemical, biological and nuclear weapons, eco terrorism during war, cronyism, spoil system, McCarthyism.

Its been said what makes America good is our belief in God and the US Constitution. Both of these beliefs allowed slavery to continue in America for a extra 100 years. We were taught that Nazi Germany was bad, it was a show us your papers society, just like we are today. The Soviet Union was terrible because of the Gulag, yet our current prison system holds more prisoners than they ever did, the majority of these prisoners never harmed anyone. We were told The Soviets were terrible because the KGB used surveillance on citizens, and now homeland security has hired x KGB officers for pointers on how to use surveillance on the citizens.

And here we are today happily giving up our rights to due process, both right wing and liberal lawmakers are happily writing, and creating one law after another trampling the rights our forefathers fought for, all to protect us from terrorist, or from millionaire media types losing a buck.

If it failed would it be a bad thing? Seriously stop fighting with each other and try to figure out how to fix what is so apparently broken!!!

Edit to add: I'm guilty of falling for the left right thing, I think I was wrong and blinded, but I'm trying to over come it.

edit on 27-4-2012 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

Edit to add: I'm guilty of falling for the left right thing, I think I was wrong and blinded, but I'm trying to over come it.

I think we ALL are,to some extent.

You are not the only one. America needs to get back to morals and principles. Can it happen? I am optimist,for America,and the World in general. I have to be. For the future generations out there.

Star for ya.....

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Paul Harvey is what created the op

If i were the devil

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join