It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

If I wanted America to Fail

page: 3
12
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Originally posted by neo96
The above post is left wing progranda because all they can do is going around saying

Right wing propaganda in every thread


The Right Wing purposely mismanages government so that it will give them an
easier chance to eliminate social programs and privatize things as a response
to the "Big Government" AKA their own policies.


Naww, that's all backwards !!

It's the ultra radical fanatical liberal marxist fascist agenda that does all that !!

The RW cleans up the mess and sets the stage for the next looting session.

As beezzer points out, the Cloward/Piven Strategy is the game plan.

Only true conservatism will beat it. Not much else.



No, I think I am dead on correct -

It's Karl Roves strategy to blame your opponents for using the strategy you are actually
using yourself.

The economic collapse and all this bull has not been good for Left Wing policies, look
around you and there is your proof. All these events have been used to attack unions,
entitlements and other left wing staples. The right benefits when government fails
because it sets them up to cut the things they hate AND implement pro rich policies.

You can be right wing all you want, but at least use your brain a examine the truth
of the matter.

Left wing does not benefit from poor government performance, the right does.
edit on 25-4-2012 by braindeadconservatives because: (no reason given)



Nahhh, wrong again !!

The true and genuine conservative policies have always created an economic boom.

Always to be busted out by the Fibbie Libbie infestations and infiltrations back into government.

Then they loot the treasury and kill off all economic hopes for all poor and depressed people.

Then they throw crumbs and chicken feed at people to give false hopes until the true and genuine conservatives solve the problem.




posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by braindeadconservatives
 


Apparently not the left blocks any attempt at privatization that social program that fabulous social security retirement that on the average pays $1000 and less a month.

That the left steals from and manages piss poorly denying people everyday and then picks and choose who gets it and then not good enough never keeps up with inflation

And then when you die they keep that.

The way big government left wing run social programs make corporations look like saints.

guess the left prefers Government masters.
edit on 25-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)


And the right blocks any attempt at providing socialized services to the citizens; education, healthcare, and mass transportation systems (to name a few).

the right blocks tax increases which would yeild more resources for the government, which would provide more services to all - and not just a select few.

the right holds those $1000/mo social security checks as hostage by blocking the budget bill.

... goes both ways.



posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen
 


Just how does being conservative with one's resources turn into an economic boom? When people/institutions don't spend money, there isn't a market for anything...



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives


But hey if you found out that right wingers purposely mismanaged the economy
so they could eliminate things they do not like, would you be mad, as an American?




I am mad that the Left are mismanaging this country. Particularly,Obama.

I am for smaller Government,so EVERY Government official,that doesn't do his Job,gets my wrath.Unfortunately,for you,the left is currently running America,into the ground.


Your boys never bring small government... it is a tagline buddy, it is a marketing scheme-

America is in the ground because W Bush, a man who never had to work a day in his life,
gave it over to the bankers and the Elite because that is all he has ever known. This
situation began before the left took control... The right did it, paid off the bankers and now
they can cut social programs from the same action.



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Evil_Santa
 


Whever

15 trillion dollars for social security
20 trillion for prescription drugs
82 trillion for medicare

6 trillion to fanny and freddy via free housing
1 trillion in free education

over 2,5 trillion in tax cuts, and credits and rebate

what the hell has the right blocked ? agian?

WHAT?''


www.usdebtclock.org...

The left just loves to play master wheres the liberalism at?



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Originally posted by neo96
The above post is left wing progranda because all they can do is going around saying

Right wing propaganda in every thread


The Right Wing purposely mismanages government so that it will give them an
easier chance to eliminate social programs and privatize things as a response
to the "Big Government" AKA their own policies.


Naww, that's all backwards !!

It's the ultra radical fanatical liberal marxist fascist agenda that does all that !!

The RW cleans up the mess and sets the stage for the next looting session.

As beezzer points out, the Cloward/Piven Strategy is the game plan.

Only true conservatism will beat it. Not much else.



No, I think I am dead on correct -

It's Karl Roves strategy to blame your opponents for using the strategy you are actually
using yourself.

The economic collapse and all this bull has not been good for Left Wing policies, look
around you and there is your proof. All these events have been used to attack unions,
entitlements and other left wing staples. The right benefits when government fails
because it sets them up to cut the things they hate AND implement pro rich policies.

You can be right wing all you want, but at least use your brain a examine the truth
of the matter.

Left wing does not benefit from poor government performance, the right does.
edit on 25-4-2012 by braindeadconservatives because: (no reason given)



Nahhh, wrong again !!

The true and genuine conservative policies have always created an economic boom.

Always to be busted out by the Fibbie Libbie infestations and infiltrations back into government.

Then they loot the treasury and kill off all economic hopes for all poor and depressed people.

Then they throw crumbs and chicken feed at people to give false hopes until the true and genuine conservatives solve the problem.



OK name a true conservative president in the last 50 years - let me show you something-
lets hear the name... true conservative is the same as a man with out sin, it a farce
a legend... Its what fat greedy bankers us to keep idiots voting to keep fat and greedy
bankers in the money
edit on 26-4-2012 by braindeadconservatives because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evil_Santa
reply to post by xuenchen
 


Just how does being conservative with one's resources turn into an economic boom? When people/institutions don't spend money, there isn't a market for anything...


By doing the opposite of the liberal policies, they create economic booms.
Even after disasters like 9/11.

Just look at the original Bush tax cuts and the lower unemployment that followed until the ultra left financial collapse killed it off. And look at how "extremely" successful the ultra libbie programs have been since


3 and a half years and Zero and busted.

No Sale.



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Bankers are evil straight out of Marixism striaght out of Communism. straight out of Socialism.

Bourgeoisie and Proletariat bs


Blah blah blah.different year slightly hipper rap



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
If you wanted America to fail, you would elect more Republicans like Scott Walker.

Wisconsin Saw Largest Job Losses In The Last 12 Months


While Walker has spent the last twelve months slashing state budgets and busting unions, Wisconsinites have been dealing with the consequences. New data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics show that Walker’s state saw the largest decrease in jobs over the last year, dropping nearly a full percentage point:

Over the year, nonfarm employment increased in 45 states and the District of Columbia, decreased in 4 states, and was unchanged in Alabama. The largest over-the-year percentage increase occurred in North Dakota (+6.5 percent). The largest over-the-year percentage decrease in employment occurred in Wisconsin (-0.9 percent).


In fact the three states that saw the largest decrease in employment rates are Wisconsin, Ohio, and New Jersey, all GOP strongholds with highly partisan/radical Republican governors. This is what you get when you wage a war against the middle class - a failed economy - the same thing we got under the last Republican president.



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Has anybody asked them selves why the US citizens are being attacked by there own government? All of the problems our country has is listed in the Field Manual No. 33-1-1 PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS TECHNIQUES AND PROCEDURES. So is it all real or just a propagnada war against the public at large? They are stealinng the money and using Psyops to hide it from you. They filter it through global corporations and the war on terror, war on drugs, and so on. Then turn the public against each other saying its them, no them, no them who did it. In the end they laugh as they get rich. They are all doing it.

www.scribd.com... s-5-May-1994




posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives
 



OK name a true conservative president in the last 50 years - let me show you something-
lets hear the name... true conservative is the same as a man with out sin, it a farce
a legend... Its what fat greedy bankers us to keep idiots voting to keep fat and greedy
bankers in the money


Again you misunderstand and assume.

I'm not talking about presidents or even any single individual.

I'm talking about a true and genuine conservative policies.

It's not easy to get those things in place.

Most of it is done by businesses, with some help from conservative political policies.

For the most part, many fat greedy bankers are neo-con liberals.
(most of the big banks are owned by only a few major institutional stockholders who hold the majority of stock)
(the bank "officers" for the most part are not major stockholders)

Both stimulus packages were pushed by liberal infested Congresses.



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
If you wanted America to fail, you would elect more Republicans like Scott Walker.

Wisconsin Saw Largest Job Losses In The Last 12 Months


While Walker has spent the last twelve months slashing state budgets and busting unions, Wisconsinites have been dealing with the consequences. New data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics show that Walker’s state saw the largest decrease in jobs over the last year, dropping nearly a full percentage point:

Over the year, nonfarm employment increased in 45 states and the District of Columbia, decreased in 4 states, and was unchanged in Alabama. The largest over-the-year percentage increase occurred in North Dakota (+6.5 percent). The largest over-the-year percentage decrease in employment occurred in Wisconsin (-0.9 percent).


In fact the three states that saw the largest decrease in employment rates are Wisconsin, Ohio, and New Jersey, all GOP strongholds with highly partisan/radical Republican governors. This is what you get when you wage a war against the middle class - a failed economy - the same thing we got under the last Republican president.



hmmmm.......

Or let another Liberal like Jim Doyle run a State into the ground from 2003 – 2011 ..................


In 2009 the Pew Center on the States listed Wisconsin as one of the ten worst states in fiscal peril. “Wisconsin’s history of budget shortfalls and pattern of borrowing frequently to cover operating expenses, among other measures, made it poorly positioned to weather the most recent severe economic downturn.”


Debating Doyle’s Legacy



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


Good point about the Wisconsin dilemma.

That whole State was ultra radical fanatical fibbie libbie infested for a long time.

They really looted that treasury.

Businesses were severely restricted I think too.



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen
 


Absolutely.

Doyle got out,because he knew,his "liberal legacy" would be deemed a failure,by liberals,and Conservatives alike. He would have HAD to do something drastic,to try and fix his years of failed policy's.


In Walkers defense......


Meanwhile, data shows Wisconsin's unemployment rate dropping from 7.6 percent to 6.8 percent between March 2011 and March 2012.



“I wish I could say I know what is causing the private sector job losses,” Reschovsky said. “The evidence suggests that there is nothing that Walker’s administration is doing specifically to cause a slow in growth.” Reschovsky said one of the reasons the state could be lagging behind other states is because of the diverse nature of the state’s economy. He said the state brings in a lot of business from Europe, which is currently undergoing a financial crisis of its own. An important thing to keep in mind, Reschovsky said, is there is only so much that can be done at the state level to encourage job growth and that politicians are likely to receive credit or criticism for changes they do not have complete control over.


Wisconsin leads nation in job losses but sees drop in unemployment numbers



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   


Archie Bunker wisdom which relates to the topic.



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Bankers are evil straight out of Marixism striaght out of Communism. straight out of Socialism.

Bourgeoisie and Proletariat bs


Blah blah blah.different year slightly hipper rap


The bankers ruined your control - it's the truth, it will read that way in the
history books. When you are dead, it will still be true son.

I guess Jesus and the bible was evil too?

Enjoy your denial and delusions

25 " If you lend money to any of My people who are poor among you, you shall not be like a moneylender to him; you shall not charge him interest.
26 "If you ever take your neighbor's garment as a pledge, you shall return it to him before the sun goes down.
27 "For that is his only covering, it is his garment for his skin. What will he sleep in? And it will be that when he cries to Me, I will hear, for I am gracious. (Exodus 22:25-27)
----------------

35 ' If one of your brethren becomes poor, and falls into poverty among you, then you shall help him, like a stranger or a sojourner, that he may live with you.
36 'Take no usury or interest from him; but fear your God, that your brother may live with you.
37 'You shall not lend him your money for usury, nor lend him your food at a profit. (Leviticus 25:35-37)



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives
 





"I am a Liberal, and I am a devout Liberal. I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Government. I believe that that government gives me a path to be cleansed of sin and have eternal life. But most importantly, I believe in the example that Government set by stealing from the evil rich and feeding the hungry and healing the sick and always prioritizing the least of these over the powerful. I didn't 'fall out in church of government' as they say, but there was a very strong awakening in me of the importance of these issues in my life. I didn't want to walk alone on this journey. Accepting Government in my life has been a powerful guide for my conduct and my values and my ideals." Liberal prayer 2011



Yep how about some separation between church and state there?

Carry on,
edit on 26-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
If you wanted America to fail, you would elect more Republicans like Scott Walker.

Wisconsin Saw Largest Job Losses In The Last 12 Months


While Walker has spent the last twelve months slashing state budgets and busting unions, Wisconsinites have been dealing with the consequences. New data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics show that Walker’s state saw the largest decrease in jobs over the last year, dropping nearly a full percentage point:

Over the year, nonfarm employment increased in 45 states and the District of Columbia, decreased in 4 states, and was unchanged in Alabama. The largest over-the-year percentage increase occurred in North Dakota (+6.5 percent). The largest over-the-year percentage decrease in employment occurred in Wisconsin (-0.9 percent).


In fact the three states that saw the largest decrease in employment rates are Wisconsin, Ohio, and New Jersey, all GOP strongholds with highly partisan/radical Republican governors. This is what you get when you wage a war against the middle class - a failed economy - the same thing we got under the last Republican president.


Can any of you Conservatives explain this???

Neo or Beeper?



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by braindeadconservatives
 




"I am a Liberal, and I am a devout Liberal. I believe in the redemptive death and resurrection of Government. I believe that that government gives me a path to be cleansed of sin and have eternal life. But most importantly, I believe in the example that Government set by stealing from the evil rich and feeding the hungry and healing the sick and always prioritizing the least of these over the powerful. I didn't 'fall out in church of government' as they say, but there was a very strong awakening in me of the importance of these issues in my life. I didn't want to walk alone on this journey. Accepting Government in my life has been a powerful guide for my conduct and my values and my ideals." Liberal prayer 2011

Yep how about some seperation between church and state there?

Carry on,
edit on 26-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)


Meh, Blah, Vomit acid, ignore, repeat...

That is all you have son?

Was jesus a Commie? Are Christians Commies?



posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives
 


Aww dude whats with all the negativity can't you be positive?

"Six mistakes mankind keeps making century after century:
Believing that personal gain is made by crushing others;
Worrying about things that cannot be changed or corrected;
Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it;
Refusing to set aside trivial preferences;
Neglecting development and refinement of the mind;
Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do."
— Marcus Tullius Cicero

Ciao



new topics

top topics



 
12
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join