It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America - 1212 Days until 430 years are up - Aug. 17, 2015

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
So where does it say in the bible that America falls 430 years or days after it's built? Or where does it say anything even close to that?

All I'm seeing is certain events happened 430 years apart in the past. Nothing that implies it would happen again.

Care to explain this?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
No worry's, things may just be about to get interesting...

luke 21:28

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

also I don't interpret the stand up and lift your heads up as a literal look up, but to stand up and do your duty as Christians.
edit on 22-4-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

See, most people would interpret it as you do....
I think it means literally.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

The complete phrase is also used in 1 Maccabees to descibe the image set up by Antiochus Epiphanes. Jerusalem once again, you may note.
However, perhaps this is not so much "Jerusalem, the geographical location" as "Jerusalem, the centre of religious faith".

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

What passage are you referring to?

Couldn't tell you off the top of my head, saw it on a video where it was being read. I can show you the video.

Here's one of them. I'll have to do some digging to find the exact one i wastched. I think EwR posted that one last year sometime as superiored.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That's a long ass video o.O

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

The temple is not the actual temple. This is where I get very confused on the subject. The root meaning of the temple is the key. The true temple is what the Capstone (Jesus) replaces. It's the same capstone that the Builders (Masons) reject.

What kind of temple structure is an affront to a mason? One that they cannot have a hand in shaping and building with their own skill and tools and their own hands. Yeshua built a temple they can have nothing to do with, it lies in our hearts/spirits. He said he could only be worshipped in spirit, in ancient times the temples were physical places of worship but God cares nothing for places of worship built by the hands of men that can so easily be destroyed. The temple Yeshua built in our hearts cannot be destroyed. The romans tried for hundreds of years to stamp us out and for every one of us Nero burned at the stake in his gardens at night as a "roman candle", 10 more accepted Christ. Muhammad and his muslim hordes tried to wipe us out and they too failed because a temple in your heart cannot be destroyed by human hands. They can take our lives but they cannot take Yeshua from us, he holds the door shut and no hand can open what he shuts, and no hand can close what he opens (and this is scriptural).

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

That's a long ass video o.O

Yeah no kidding. There's videos on youtube that are shorter, some have made the cliffnote versions but i don't much like skipping out.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It could also be that the abomination of desolation could be the 4th temple (3rd Yeshua built in our hearts) and the new physical temple would be a sign of the jews going back to the old ways and back into "Egypt". By building that temple they will in effect be giving God the middle finger when it comes to New Jerusalem and the temple in heaven.

Read Jeremiah 7:21-27

21 Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: “Add your burnt offerings to your sacrifices and eat meat. 22 For I did not speak to your fathers, or command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices. 23 But this is what I commanded them, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.’ 24 Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but followed the counsels and the dictates of their evil hearts, and went backward and not forward. 25 Since the day that your fathers came out of the land of Egypt until this day, I have even sent to you all My servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them. 26 Yet they did not obey Me or incline their ear, but stiffened their neck. They did worse than their fathers.

27 “Therefore you shall speak all these words to them, but they will not obey you. You shall also call to them, but they will not answer you.

Here God is saying he never told them to make sacrifices or burnt offerings. Read all of Jeremiah 7, the prophets were prophecying by Ba'al (LORD) not Yeshua. He said he commanded them to obey his VOICE and his commandments. In Jeremiah 7, God is telling you they were follwing after Asherah (the Queen of Heaven Catholics call "Mary") and Ba'al. Dude go read it, he never told them to sacrifice at all! What did Yeshua say in Matthew 12? Here it is look:

Matthew 12:1-10

At that time Jesus went through the grainfields on the Sabbath. And His disciples were hungry, and began to pluck heads of grain and to eat. 2 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to Him, “Look, Your disciples are doing what is not lawful to do on the Sabbath!”

3 But He said to them, “Have you not read what David did when he was hungry, he and those who were with him: 4 how he entered the house of God and ate the showbread which was not lawful for him to eat, nor for those who were with him, but only for the priests? 5 Or have you not read in the law that on the Sabbath the priests in the temple profane the Sabbath, and are blameless? 6 Yet I say to you that in this place there is One greater than the temple. 7 But if you had known what this means, ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the guiltless. 8 For the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath.”

Here Yeshua is even telling you something very important that is central to the message. Here he is directly speaking about Jeremiah 7.

The Passover was the only sacrifice he sanctioned they do to get them out of Egypt. The rest came from something else other than him.
edit on 22-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Why didn't you put that in your original post lol?

Lot's of eerie similarities in your post, but i'm not too concerned with eschatology.

Forget the Eschatology. Just relate our journey to a Garden and you can see the sequence.

Earth - We are planted into the Garden (Baptism 1)

Air - We are given the Word (Baptism 2)

Water - We are baptized into the Water (Immersion into reality)

Fire - We are baptized by Trials (Flaming Sword of God cuts away pride and protects the tree of life.)

Spirit - The fifth element is Spirit. We are baptized into the Spirit when we overcome the other four.

How do we overcome and what do we overcome?

Man is Carbon (6 Protons, 6 Neutrons, 6 Electrons) The Fruit of Knowledge was taken as a Thief.

So what do we overcome and what is the identifier of the one who has taken the mark?

Selfishness

How do we overcome? With the Air (Breath) WORD

No timelines needed on this one. The truth is evident. This is a warmup to another Thread. What can you add?

edit on 22-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
So where does it say in the bible that America falls 430 years or days after it's built? Or where does it say anything even close to that?

All I'm seeing is certain events happened 430 years apart in the past. Nothing that implies it would happen again.

Care to explain this?

Everything in the bible happens in cycles. What has happened before will happen again, if it has not already happened it will.

I am not sure about replacement theory but if Jeremiah 7 is right, then Messianics of today who acknowledge Christ as their God could be the new Israel and the jews who come to Christ in the great tribulation (Jacob's trouble) from which he rebuilds the 12 tribes could be the branch that is grafted in, because for the last 2000 years we have been the cultivated tree he has been growing and preparing.

I just don;t know, but it's possible. We only catch glimpses of the puzzle pieces, he is looking at the entire picture.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

The fifth element is Spirit.

You've been watching that old Bruce Willis movie "The Fifth Element" Haven't ya?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Very interesting. I wish I a better ability to chunk and hold information. The limited ability we have is a blessing and a curse. A day is coming I suppose when the limit is removed.

I couldn't agree more. It's like all the pieces are there right in front of us yet the message remains elusive. It's enormously frustrating. Things like this thread have a ring of truth in them and look to be a piece just waiting to be fit into a slot so that a bigger picture emerges. It seems the more we strain to see it the more fuzzy it gets. I truly believe that at some point the veil will be lifted at last, but it's hard to say whether that is going to happen sooner or later. Until then we "see through a glass, darkly".

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

The temple is not the actual temple. This is where I get very confused on the subject. The root meaning of the temple is the key. The true temple is what the Capstone (Jesus) replaces. It's the same capstone that the Builders (Masons) reject.

What kind of temple structure is an affront to a mason? One that they cannot have a hand in shaping and building with their own skill and tools and their own hands. Yeshua built a temple they can have nothing to do with, it lies in our hearts/spirits. He said he could only be worshipped in spirit, in ancient times the temples were physical places of worship but God cares nothing for places of worship built by the hands of men that can so easily be destroyed. The temple Yeshua built in our hearts cannot be destroyed. The romans tried for hundreds of years to stamp us out and for every one of us Nero burned at the stake in his gardens at night as a "roman candle", 10 more accepted Christ. Muhammad and his muslim hordes tried to wipe us out and they too failed because a temple in your heart cannot be destroyed by human hands. They can take our lives but they cannot take Yeshua from us, he holds the door shut and no hand can open what he shuts, and no hand can close what he opens (and this is scriptural).

Well said, but the confusing part is conceptualizing the dimensional spaces that reality holds us in. The temple is the housing so to speak where God resides with us personally. The veil keeps one side from seeing in, but the other side sees all. Time is not a marker of eternal things.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

The fifth element is Spirit.

You've been watching that old Bruce Willis movie "The Fifth Element" Haven't ya?

Boron, but symbolically, it is the spirit. Most of what I write here will end up as an article on my blog. This is definitely one are that I need to define the spirit more clearly. I think Genesis has all the elements outlined within the linguistics and symbols. This one will be very hard to write and research. The reason is because of how Lithium, Beryllium and boron are tied to the production of Oxygen in the universe. It's complicated and likely beyond what I can comprehend. The key is boron and the spirit of man is right there before Carbon. It's tied to our spirit and consciousness.

It's also tied to this. Earth, Air, Water, Fire and what was once referred to as the Ethereal element. I tie it at the fifth because I think it belongs there, linked to the two before. The movie is cool as well.

"The word αἰθήρ (aithēr) in Homeric Greek means "pure, fresh air" or "clear sky", imagined in Greek mythology to be the pure essence where the gods lived and which they breathed, analogous to the air breathed by mortals (also personified as a deity, Aether, the son of Erebus and Nyx). It is related to αἴθω "to incinerate"[2], also intransitive "to burn, to shine" (related is the name Aithiopes (Ethiopians)), meaning "people with a burnt (black) visage". See also Empyrean."

LINK

edit on 22-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Please do not say President Obama. that would show you in full on horse blinders.

Lol, Bill Clinton. He even talked Arafat into smoking a cigar he stuck up a jewish woman's junk (ofcourse he didn't tell Arafat that.

I nominate Slick Willy,

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

I like August 17th, 2015, that will be 2 days after my 27th birthday.

We'll see if anything happens then....if it doesn't happen before then!

The Father and Son are pouring out there spirit more and more on our generation now than ever before, our old are dreaming dreams and young are seeing visions,

Visions and predictions of rapture/judgement day are more now than ever before, and the understanding of prophetic scripture is lining up to the times we're living in, if you're awake to the Scriptures an

There are hundreds and hundreds of "UFO" sightings every day all over the world these days, cases of animals washing ashore dead and falling from the sky dead with no explanations, all things predicted in the Bible, all things denied to be happening by skeptics.

BTW, UFOs are not ET beings or Alien beings.....they are the celestial beings that have existed since the beginning and been mingling with humanity since the first of civilization (the Sumerians, the Babylonians, the Egyptians, the native Americans, the Aztecs, the Mayans) and been worshiped as god

Sooooo celestial beings can't be considered alien to us?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Poopooplatter

Actually they can,

Sorry that statement I made was not very clear of the point I was trying to make.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join