It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America - 1212 Days until 430 years are up - Aug. 17, 2015

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
3.5 years later to the day, we have a desolation date of July 3, 2012.

OK- but what kind of event will you be looking for?
I've been preparing a thread defining what is meant by the phrase "abomination of desolation" which will probably come out next Monday.
In the meantime, I'll just observe briefly that an "abomination", in Old Testament terms, is an object of worship other than the Biblical God.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
No worry's, things may just be about to get interesting...

luke 21:28

When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

also I don't interpret the stand up and lift your heads up as a literal look up, but to stand up and do your duty as Christians.
edit on 22-4-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Interesting. Each website that has future daily Bible readings for July 3, 2015, have desolation in the subject.

Now let's compare a past July 3rd date to this. Here's a letter that John Adams wrote to his wife on July 3, 1776, right before the signing of the Declaration of Independence:

www.sheilaomalley.com...

The Hopes of Reconciliation, which were fondly entertained by Multitudes of honest and well meaning tho weak and mistaken People, have been gradually and at last totally extinguished.

Besides festival activities, here's how John Adams thought Independence Day should be commemorated:

It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance by solemn Acts of Devotion to God Almighty.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Okay. Explain this page to me. The only page on the internet with this title and date. WHAT!!!! I suppose it's the daily bible reading for that day, but ironic none-the-less. God works ahead by thousands of years I suppose.

Mystey Page on Bible Gateway

edit on 22-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

That mystery page on biblegateway is interesting.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Hey Enoch,

Did you get the idea for this thread from this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or did you post on your own without looking at his first?

His is older than yours....but I'm jw.

If you didn't....that'd be an awesome synchronicity.....

Peace

Hah nvm, I see you were posting in his thread too....

It's delightful even unbelievers are seeing the signs,

Amen
edit on 4/22/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

Lonewolf and I were speaking over PM and he actually found the information. We discussed yesterday and I decided to do the thread. The video was a tag from the post I saw yesterday. It is a good video. The guy has the wrong date in the video of 2008 as far as I can see. The start of tribulation might be closer to this year. Then again, it could be July 3rd, 2015. Then again, that might be 3.5 years into the tribulation, making the start of tribulation 1277 days before July 3rd. What is the exact date?

January 1st, 2012. Something close to that.

Psalm 146:8 has a value of 1277.

The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous:

Here's one for you. On December 21, 2012 all the planets in our solar system line up in conjuction with our sun and the center of the galaxy's supermassive blackhole. What did Enoch say that supermassive blackhole was? He said it was a prison for (i think) 5 of Lucifer's chief lieutenant fallen angels.

When our planets and sun line up with that blackhole, what is going to be released from the abyss?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Interesting. Each website that has future daily Bible readings for July 3, 2015, have desolation in the subject.

Now let's compare a past July 3rd date to this. Here's a letter that John Adams wrote to his wife on July 3, 1776, right before the signing of the Declaration of Independence:

www.sheilaomalley.com...

The Hopes of Reconciliation, which were fondly entertained by Multitudes of honest and well meaning tho weak and mistaken People, have been gradually and at last totally extinguished.

Besides festival activities, here's how John Adams thought Independence Day should be commemorated:

It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance by solemn Acts of Devotion to God Almighty.

Interesting choice of words John Adams used. I wonder if he had the 430 years in his mind? Ah if i could pick his brain and he were alive.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ok well get this, according to something i came across...Netanyahu is claiming to start construction on the temple in 2013, probably late quarter.

Prophetic Bible

Theres alot of stuff on this site that may add up with all of this.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

I've been preparing a thread defining what is meant by the phrase "abomination of desolation" which will probably come out next Monday.
In the meantime, I'll just observe briefly that an "abomination", in Old Testament terms, is an object of worship other than the Biblical God.

From what the prophecy sites say, it is the antichrist breaking the peace with the world. He is revealed for his true nature. Before this event, he was seen as a slick peace maker. After, his true nature comes shining through. I find it interesting that it sound allot like Obama Nation.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

www.sheilaomalley.com...

Awesome find. I have now made an article on this topic. The link is in my signature. Here is something I found:

A quote on one website about December 21, 2011

""Could it be that Hanukkah, which celebrates the end of a seven year reign of terror imposed by Syrian-Greek governor Antiochus IV Epiphanes in 164 BC, will mark the end or beginning of something else in our future which would be significant not only to Jews but to the world?"

Also, what July 4, 2015 will represent.

Note the following: "In Mount Vernon Place Baltimoreans’ demonstrated their belief in the ideals of American democracy. After defeating the British in the Battle of Baltimore in 1814, effectively ending the War of 1812, on July 4th 1815, Baltimoreans laid the cornerstone of a monument to George Washington on land donated by John Eager Howard.

July 4, 2015 marks the bicentennial of the laying of the cornerstone of the Washington Monument, while 2017 marks the centennial of the groundbreaking for the statue of Lafayette. As Mount Vernon Place begins to enter into its third century Baltimoreans will express the ideals that created this nationally-important space by its complete restoration." LINK

ATS will not allow me to post from my blog, but anyone else can. The new article, based on this OP, is freely linkable and can be cut and pasted. It reflects a much clearer rendering of the OP. Feel free to post it.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Well, it's an interesting and useful exercise to go through the Old Testament, using a concordance, and see what is being talked about when the word "abomination" is used.
Daniel is far from being the only place where the word is found.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

From what the prophecy sites say, it is the antichrist breaking the peace with the world. He is revealed for his true nature. Before this event, he was seen as a slick peace maker. After, his true nature comes shining through. I find it interesting that it sound allot like Obama Nation.

I can not think of a single person on this planet who can be considered or seen as a "slick peace maker"
Who do you think this person would be?

Please do not say President Obama. that would show you in full on horse blinders.

edit on 22-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Ok well get this, according to something i came across...Netanyahu is claiming to start construction on the temple in 2013, probably late quarter.

Prophetic Bible

Theres alot of stuff on this site that may add up with all of this.

The peace deal that is coming is likely going to be all about the temple rebuild and the sacrifice resuming. Then again, the symbols are not what we first thought them to be. The temple is not the actual temple. This is where I get very confused on the subject. The root meaning of the temple is the key. The true temple is what the Capstone (Jesus) replaces. It's the same capstone that the Builders (Masons) reject. When Jesus enters the temple in the first century, he overturned the tables of the moneychangers. We can check that one off the list. Our debt reflects this happening today. Those selling doves have had their benches overturned as well. The peacemakers are busy and not resting.

I do know this much. Until Israel brings their brother along and shows him love, they are not going to have their Messiah revealed. Of course, we already know who this is as Christians.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

I can not think of a single person on this planet who can be considered or seen as a "slick peace maker"
Who do you think this person would be?

Please do not say President Obama. that would show you in full on horse blinders.

He will reveal himself when the time is right. If not, maybe he will have us all fooled. Maybe the constant lies are just a ruse to throw us off track. If we are the Abomination and Obama is the Obama Nation, then I'll likely be the first one to be beheaded. What an honor.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

So this event is happening in 2 1/2 months and you do not know who the person know as "slick peace maker" is yet?
When do you expect this person to get started with the slick peace making?
Seems like time is running out.

I would have expected that if this person is to be known as a "slick peace maker" on July 3 2012 he or she would presently have that reputation with many, many people.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Here are other scriptures referencing the "abomination of desolation" and they all revolve around Judea.

Matthew 24:15-16 (ESV) "So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains."

Mark 13:14 (ESV) "But when you see the abomination of desolation standing where it ought not to be (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains."

This verse in the Olivet Discourse also occurs in the Gospel of Luke. Luke 21.20-21 (ESV) "But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation has come near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains…"

en.wikipedia.org...

I agree with EnochWasRight on the dates associated with the downfall of America, but we need to also tie them to Jerusalem, because what happens there is going to determine the FINAL dates for everyone.

And although we may not be able to determine the day or the hour, the Bible says we'll know the season if we're watching for it.
edit on 22-4-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

So this event is happening in 2 1/2 months and you do not know who the person know as "slick peace maker" is yet?

I would have expected that if this person is to be known as a "slick peace maker" on July 3 2012 he or she would presently have that reputation with many, many people.

Daniel 9:27
The Seventy Weeks

27 And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week, and for half of the week he shall put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator. "

We know there is a coming 70th week of Daniel. This is a 7 year period. You can research this on Google. Like I have said, we can connect the dots looking back. Other than this, the beginning of tribulation could be in 2015. What I am pointing out in this thread are the markers that seem to be standing out. Like Jesus said, "No man knows the day or hour." The mystery is only there to make us know the season and allow us to lift our heads with anticipation for our salvation.

How do you see it?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I also find it interesting that the Muslim Brotherhood broke a peace deal that was proposed on January 1st, 2012. LINK

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Samuelis

The decision on the doom part will be reflected in the name we place spirit in. Here is the point of the thread in one paragraph.

Think about this. The Israelites lived in bondage for 430 years until they were delivered from out of Egypt. On August 17, 1585 (near Rosh Hoshana), the first colony in the U.S. was established and the American people begat in the "New World". From 8-17-1585 to 8-17-2015 it will be exactly 430 years. This time period in 2015 happens to fall on the TEDRAD Moon Cycle that is on the Jewish Fall Feast days.

Why didn't you put that in your original post lol?

Lot's of eerie similarities in your post, but i'm not too concerned with eschatology.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Iason321

Hey Enoch,

Did you get the idea for this thread from this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or did you post on your own without looking at his first?

His is older than yours....but I'm jw.

If you didn't....that'd be an awesome synchronicity.....

Peace

Hah nvm, I see you were posting in his thread too....

It's delightful even unbelievers are seeing the signs,

Amen
edit on 4/22/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

Lonewolf and I were speaking over PM and he actually found the information. We discussed yesterday and I decided to do the thread. The video was a tag from the post I saw yesterday. It is a good video. The guy has the wrong date in the video of 2008 as far as I can see. The start of tribulation might be closer to this year. Then again, it could be July 3rd, 2015. Then again, that might be 3.5 years into the tribulation, making the start of tribulation 1277 days before July 3rd. What is the exact date?

January 1st, 2012. Something close to that.

Psalm 146:8 has a value of 1277.

The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous:

Here's one for you. On December 21, 2012 all the planets in our solar system line up in conjuction with our sun and the center of the galaxy's supermassive blackhole. What did Enoch say that supermassive blackhole was? He said it was a prison for (i think) 5 of Lucifer's chief lieutenant fallen angels.

When our planets and sun line up with that blackhole, what is going to be released from the abyss?

What passage are you referring to?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

By the way, if we hear that Kofi Annan's peace plan in Syria becomes a reality, look out!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join