It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America - 1212 Days until 430 years are up - Aug. 17, 2015

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Ephesians 4:30 "And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption."

"Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1335 days," (Daniel 12:12).

The vision of the 1335 came to Daniel in April of 536 BC, which was 1335 years to the very month from the end of Joseph's 7-year famine, (10:1, 4; 12:12). [Just one month after this vision came to Daniel, the rebuilding of Solomon’s temple began (Ezra 3:8), which was 430 years to the very month after Solomon himself had first begun to build the original temple! (May 966 BC to May 536 BC; 1Kg. 6:1, cf. Exodus 12:41.)]

"At first my people went down to Egypt to live;
lately, Assyria has oppressed them."
(Isaiah 52:6b)

FIRST, BE AMAZED AT THE VERSE (Dan. 12:12) ABOVE. CLICK HERE.

There is an interesting observation that can be made by drawing a comparison between the captivity of Israel and the nation of Freedom and Liberty. Are we falling or are we rising? Do we honor God or do we honor our own pride and accomplishments? Here is your reflecting point.

1212 Days left – August 17th, 2015 – End of American or a New Day Beginning?

Think about this: The Israelites lived in bondage for 430 years until they were delivered from out of Egypt. On August 17, 1585 (near Rosh Hoshana), the first colony in the U.S. was established and the American people begat in the "New World". From 8-17-1585 to 8-17-2015 it will be exactly 430 years. This time period in 2015 happens to fall on the TEDRAD Moon Cycle that is on the Jewish Fall Feast days.

I will refrain from drawing an implication in the OP. I will see where the thread goes and follow the wave as it progresses.

-----------------------------------
Quotes from An Interesting Page on the Tetrad Moon Cycle

Saros Cycle

The Saros Cycle is an eclipse cycle with a period of about 18 years 11 days 8 hours (approximately 65851/3 days) that can be used to predict eclipses of the Sun and Moon. One cycle after and eclipse, the Sun, Earth, and Moon return to approximately the same relative geometry, and a nearly identical eclipse will occur west of the original location.

The coming blood moons of 2014 through 2015.

This is the only tetrad in the near future that aligns itself with the Jewish holidays. One should make mention here that there are tetrads occurring as well. One tetrad occurred in 2003 - 2004. Future ones other than the 2014 - 2015 are found in 2032-2033, 2043-2044, 2050-2051, 2061-2062, 2072-2073, and 2090-2091. The difference between these tetrads and the 2014 - 2015 tetrad is that this tetrad aligns with the Jewish holidays and the others do not.

The Tetrad of 2014 through 2015

April 15, 2014 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse Saros Cycle 122

October 8, 2014 Sukkoth Total Lunar Eclipse Saros Cycle 127

April 4, 2015 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse Saros Cycle 132

September 28, 2015 Sukkoth Total Lunar Eclipse Saros Cycle 137

The previous Tetrads tied to Hebrew Holidays.

The Tetrad of 1967 - 1968 Tied to the 6th day war where Israel took Jerusalem

April 24 1967 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse Saros Cycle 121

October 18, 1967 Sukkoth Total Lunar Eclipse Saros Cycle 126

April 13, 1968 Passover Total Lunar Eclipse Saros Cycle 131

October 6, 1968 Sukkoth Total Lunar Eclipse Saros Cycle 136

The Tetrad of 1949 through 1950 Tied to the rebirth of the nation of Israel. Declared May 14, 1948.
It should be noted here that even though Israel declared themselves a nation in 1948, The first permanent government takes office on Jan 25, 1949. Israel had a transitional government in 1948. In this way the tetrad can tie to the year 1949 for the first elected office of that year and the birth year still be 1948.

First Tetrad of 1493-1494 Jewish Dispersion The Jews being scattered.

Second Tetrad of 1949-1950 Israel becoming a Nation again The start of the re-gathering of Israel

Third Tetrad of 1967-1968 6th Day War Israel gaining control of Jerusalem

Fourth Tetrad of 2014-2015 Major event dealing with Israel Could tie to the restart of the building of the temple and daily sacrifices.

Could be tied to the start of the tribulation

Could be tied to the abomination of Desolation

Could be tied to the last half of the tribulation

Know one can say for sure.

Here is a previous outline of the parallels of Egypt, Genesis and Today. Egypt - World Government - 7 years of Tribulation

Again, remember this verse: "Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1335 days," (Daniel 12:12).

Also, consider this:

edit on 22-4-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
is this a doom thread?
Just wanted to know whether I should commit to reading all that ^

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

The decision on the doom part will be reflected in the name we place spirit in. Here is the point of the thread in one paragraph.

Think about this. The Israelites lived in bondage for 430 years until they were delivered from out of Egypt. On August 17, 1585 (near Rosh Hoshana), the first colony in the U.S. was established and the American people begat in the "New World". From 8-17-1585 to 8-17-2015 it will be exactly 430 years. This time period in 2015 happens to fall on the TEDRAD Moon Cycle that is on the Jewish Fall Feast days.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
It's also interesting to note that the Bible turned 400 years old in 2011. 6 billion copies printed in that time. Nearly one for each person living.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
For any people who do not know, the eve of the jewish Passover was the Day Yeshua was crucified on, Nisan 14, 33 A.D.. The jewish passover was an event that happened where the Angel of Death was sent to claim the first born and a passover lamb was sacrificed and the blood painted on the post and lintels of the hebrews homes so that the angel of death would pass by them and not claim their firstborn, men women, or children. The first Passover was a prophecy regarding the crucifixtion of Yeshua, our passover lamb for salvation.

The jewish feastdays of Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) is the dress rehearsal/prophecy for the new heaven and new earth, where all people are free and no one will build a home for another to live in, neither will a person make food for another person to eat. People will do for themselves and there will be no more need for money or government by man.

Yeshua fulfilled Passover on Nisan 14, 33 A.D., he still has Rosh Hoshana (the "Rapture"), Yom Kippur (the Day of Atonement or "Judgement Day"), and Sukkot (the Feast of Tabernacles) to fulfill. We will not know the day or hour of Yom Kippur when it comes (no man will know the day or hour, but the stars...the stars are not men), but we may be able to know when Rosh Hoshana happens if the Watchers are doing their jobs and not sleeping on the job.

These holidays are the "Appointed Times".

The stars themselves may be the key, they were created to be signs to know the seasons, days, and years.

Genesis1:14 14 Then God said, “Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years
edit on 22-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I like August 17th, 2015, that will be 2 days after my 27th birthday.

We'll see if anything happens then....if it doesn't happen before then!

The Father and Son are pouring out there spirit more and more on our generation now than ever before, our old are dreaming dreams and young are seeing visions,

Visions and predictions of rapture/judgement day are more now than ever before, and the understanding of prophetic scripture is lining up to the times we're living in, if you're awake to the Scriptures and what's happening in the world.

There are hundreds and hundreds of "UFO" sightings every day all over the world these days, cases of animals washing ashore dead and falling from the sky dead with no explanations, all things predicted in the Bible, all things denied to be happening by skeptics.

BTW, UFOs are not ET beings or Alien beings.....they are the celestial beings that have existed since the beginning and been mingling with humanity since the first of civilization (the Sumerians, the Babylonians, the Egyptians, the native Americans, the Aztecs, the Mayans) and been worshiped as gods,

They are the fallen ones, or the "great ones", the "men of renown", the nephilim -
what you're seeing in this UFO videos are fallen angels manifesting themselves in our dimension, which is why you see such a vast difference in types of UFO sightings (i mean really, think about it, either there's 10,000 different alien species visiting us, because none of the sighting are identical, almost all describe different types of ships or crafts or balls of light or energy orbs etc, all possessing supernatural capabilities to break the laws of physics)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Very interesting. I wish I a better ability to chunk and hold information. The limited ability we have is a blessing and a curse. A day is coming I suppose when the limit is removed.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Notice that God is using the foolish, meek and lowly people by the world's standards. I love that fact. Have you seen the videos from the Christian truck driver? He is very insightful.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Absolutely,

I was a lost soul and everyone knew it, when I walked in it was like you were in the presence of death, I was like a walking corpse.....

Now I'm always hearing how I'm such a nice person to be around and people have a hard time believing me about my past,

Yes, EwR, He is coming....

Come quickly my LORD

Amen

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
For those watching this thread, do the math. How many says between December 21, 2011 and Aug. 17, 2015?

Daniel 12:12 KJV

Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Not sure if the math is correct. 1335-1212 =123

That should be Dec 21, 2011. Somebody want to check me on this. I could be off, but its interesting if it's true. I will check again when I return home.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Hey Enoch,

Did you get the idea for this thread from this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or did you post on your own without looking at his first?

His is older than yours....but I'm jw.

If you didn't....that'd be an awesome synchronicity.....

Peace

Hah nvm, I see you were posting in his thread too....

It's delightful even unbelievers are seeing the signs,

Amen
edit on 4/22/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Got it. Caculation days

Dead on.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

There is another number.
Daniel 12:11-12 KJV

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

1335-1290=45

Do the date calc and it is one day before July 4th, 2015.

Do we have the date of Desolation?

I can't help but notice the verse numbers. 12-11 and 12-12

1212 days remain.

Daniel 12:8-10 KJV

And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Now read Psalm 115 (2015)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'm not convinced that God has committed himself to doing things at exact time intervals.
If he doesn't, then calculating them doesn't get us anywhere.
The opposing view is set out in the attached thread;
Revelation; The futility of date-setting

edit on 22-4-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
I'm not convinced that God has committed himself to doing things at exact time intervals.
If he doesn't, then calculating them doesn't get us anywhere.
The opposing view is set out in the attached thread;
Revelation; The futility of date-setting

edit on 22-4-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

Tell that to Daniel, Yeshua was born exactly when Daniel prophesied he would be.

And it was the stars that told him.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Not really sure what Daniel 12 has to do with Psalms 115. Both deal with idols and people who worship them.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

Hey Enoch,

Did you get the idea for this thread from this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or did you post on your own without looking at his first?

His is older than yours....but I'm jw.

If you didn't....that'd be an awesome synchronicity.....

Peace

Hah nvm, I see you were posting in his thread too....

It's delightful even unbelievers are seeing the signs,

Amen
edit on 4/22/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

Lonewolf and I were speaking over PM and he actually found the information. We discussed yesterday and I decided to do the thread. The video was a tag from the post I saw yesterday. It is a good video. The guy has the wrong date in the video of 2008 as far as I can see. The start of tribulation might be closer to this year. Then again, it could be July 3rd, 2015. Then again, that might be 3.5 years into the tribulation, making the start of tribulation 1277 days before July 3rd. What is the exact date?

January 1st, 2012. Something close to that.

Psalm 146:8 has a value of 1277.

The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Not really sure what Daniel 12 has to do with Psalms 115. Both deal with idols and people who worship them.

Right. Use the calculations so far. We have a tribulation date of January 1, 2012. 3.5 years later to the day, we have a desolation date of July 3, 2012. This is one day before our nation's birthday. The founding of America is 430 years to the day on August 17, 2015, the time of the tetrad moon cycle and the feast dates. The Antichrist is the same person for both dates, assuming that America can be used as a declination for the dates.

This all assumes the parts of the OP so far. It's a mystery, but a mystery that may be very accurate. We will only know if the Obamanation of Desolation happens. If it does, we can be sure that something big will then happen to resolve the issue on August 17th. It's a mystery.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Okay. Explain this page to me. The only page on the internet with this title and date. WHAT!!!! I suppose it's the daily bible reading for that day, but ironic none-the-less. God works ahead by thousands of years I suppose.

Mystey Page on Bible Gateway

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Interesting. Each website that has future daily Bible readings for July 3, 2015, have desolation in the subject. Here an example.

LINK

Chapter 79
In this psalm, Asaph thanks God for sparing the people and directing His wrath upon the wood and stones (of the Temple). Still he cries bitterly, mourning the immense destruction: The place where the High Priest alone was allowed to enter-and only on Yom Kippur-is now so desolate that foxes stroll through it!

1. A psalm by Asaph. O God, nations have entered Your inheritance, they defiled Your Holy Sanctuary; they turned Jerusalem into heaps of rubble. 2. They have rendered the corpses of Your servants as food for the birds of heaven, the flesh of Your pious ones for the beasts of the earth. 3. They spilled their blood like water around Jerusalem, and there is no one to bury [them]. 4. We became the object of disgrace to our neighbors, ridicule and scorn to those around us. 5. Until when, O Lord! Will You be angry forever? Will Your jealousy burn like fire? 6. Pour Your wrath upon the nations that do not know You, upon the kingdoms that do not call Your Name, 7. for they devoured Jacob and desolated His abode. 8. Do not recall our former sins; let Your mercies come swiftly towards us, for we have fallen very low. 9. Help us, God of our deliverance, for the sake of the glory of Your Name; save us and pardon our sins for the sake of Your Name. 10. Why should the nations say, "Where is their God?" Let there be known among the nations, before our eyes, the retribution of the spilled blood of Your servants. 11. Let the groan of the prisoner come before You; liberate those condemned to death, as befits the greatness of Your strength. 12. Repay our neighbors sevenfold into their bosom, for the disgrace with which they reviled You, O Lord. 13. And we, Your people, the flock of Your pasture, will thank You forever; for all generations we will recount Your praise.

Chapter 80
An awe-inspiring prayer imploring God to draw near to us as in days of old.

1. For the Conductor, on the shoshanim, 1 a testimony by Asaph, a psalm. 2. Listen, O Shepherd of Israel, Who leads Joseph like sheep. Appear, You Who is enthroned upon the cherubim. 3. Arouse Your might before Ephraim, Benjamin and Menashe, for it is upon You to save us. 4. Return us, O God; cause Your countenance to shine, that we may be saved. 5. O Lord, God of Hosts, until when will You fume at the prayer of Your people? 6. You fed them bread of tears, and gave them tears to drink in great measure. 7. You have made us an object of strife to our neighbors; our enemies mock to themselves. 8. Return us, O God of Hosts; cause Your countenance to shine, that we may be saved. 9. You brought a vine out of Egypt; You drove out nations and planted it. 10. You cleared space before it; it took root and filled the land. 11. Mountains were covered by its shade, and its branches became mighty cedars. 12. It sent forth its branches till the sea, and its tender shoots to the river. 13. Why did You breach its fences, so that every passerby plucked its fruit? 14. The boars of the forest ravage it, and the creepers of the field feed upon it. 15. O God of Hosts, please return! Look down from heaven and see, and be mindful of this vine, 16. and of the foundation which Your right hand has planted, and the son whom You strengthened for Yourself. 17. It is burned by fire, cut down; they perish at the rebuke of Your Presence. 18. Let Your hand be upon the man of Your right hand, upon the son of man whom You strengthened for Yourself. 19. Then we will not withdraw from You; revive us, and we will proclaim Your Name. 20. O Lord, God of Hosts, return us; cause Your countenance to shine that we may be saved.

Chapter 81
This psalm was chanted in the Holy Temple on Rosh Hashanah, a day on which many miracles were wrought for Israel.

1. For the Conductor, upon the gittit,1 by Asaph. 2. Sing joyously to God, our strength; sound the shofar to the God of Jacob. 3. Raise your voice in song, sound the drum, the pleasant harp, and the lyre. 4. Blow the shofar on the New Month, on the designated day of our Holy Day; 5. for it is a decree for Israel, a ruling of the God of Jacob. 6. He ordained it as a precept for Joseph when he went forth over the land of Egypt; I heard a language which I did not know. 7. I have taken his shoulder from the burden; his hands were removed from the pot.2 8. In distress you called and I delivered you; [you called] in secret, and I answered you with thunderous wonders; I tested you at the waters of Merivah, Selah. 9. Hear, My people, and I will admonish you; Israel, if you would only listen to Me! 10. You shall have no alien god within you, nor shall you bow down to a foreign deity. 11. I am the Lord your God who brought you up from the land of Egypt; open wide your mouth, [state all your desires,] and I shall grant them. 12. But My people did not heed My voice; Israel did not want [to listen to] Me. 13. So I sent them away for the willfulness of their heart, for following their [evil] design. 14. If only My people would listen to Me, if Israel would only walk in My ways, 15. then I would quickly subdue their enemies, and turn My hand against their oppressors. 16. Those who hate the Lord would shrivel before Him, and the time [of their retribution] shall be forever. 17. I would feed him [Israel] with the finest of wheat, and sate you with honey from the rock.

Chapter 82
This psalm admonishes those judges who feign ignorance of the law, dealing unjustly with the pauper or the orphan, while coddling the rich and pocketing their bribes.

1. A psalm by Asaph. God stands in the council of judges; among the judges He renders judgment: 2. How long will you judge wickedly, ever showing partiality toward the evildoers? 3. Render justice to the needy and the orphan; deal righteously with the poor and the destitute. 4. Rescue the needy and the pauper; deliver them from the hand of the wicked. 5. But they do not know, nor do they understand; they go about in darkness, [therefore] all the foundations of the earth tremble. 6. I said that you are angels, supernal beings, all of you; 7. but you will die as mortals, you will fall like any prince. 8. Arise, O God, judge the earth, for You possess all the nations.

Oh, the irony!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join