It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spain Bans Cash

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Soon they will want to tax your yard sales

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Soon they will want to tax your yard sales

Stop giving them ideas!

If you make profit on your garage sales in Canada, you owe the TaxMan

Texas too.

At yard sales, you're probably selling items you purchased years ago for personal use. More to the tax point, you're selling them for less than you paid for them.

So no gain, no taxes.
&
edit on 23-4-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
What we are heading for in europe is a cashless, weaponless, clueless, chipped society. Every day in europe is scarier than the past. Why do so many people accept this evil banker orchestrated tyranny? Is it because of ignorance, and is the ignorance caused from the fact we are constantly overwhelmed with trivial stuff and the need for dwindling cash?

$2,500 euro is a low amount and verichips are already being used as animal ids and for criminals. I mean the conspiracy is starting to become very apparent. When will it become mainstream apparent and will the outrage be enough to crush the oppressors is my only concern.

No one has the gonads to face the music and lead a charge. This will be our eventual downfall! The media, as the fourth estate, should have been exposing stuff a long time ago, but the owners are getting a nice check in untraceble bank accounts and seem to happily comply. You can go # yourselves traitors!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by SilentThundersGF

And if you believe in a "new world order," cashless society is a cornerstone of this global tyrrany's plans for Planet Earth.

Gonna be sooner than 3 years, theyre going to do it worldwide in 2 and yes it is all about establishing a one world order. Doesn't matter if you believe in Christ or the book of Revelation the Illuminati Satanists who own the world do and they think their master can win.
edit on 23-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

This has been in the works since early 1930's or so. The NWO (Bilderburg) or what ever you want to call it is a serious situation that we, the people, have no control over. There will be people who flat refuse to believe this, so be it, that's their prerogative. However, the WHEN is the million dollar question.... if a person would take the time to go over the number countries since Egypt that has fallen into chaos and connect the dots, well it's kinda spooky. And the U.S. isn't too far behind in the scheme of things. Total economic collapse every where at one time??? Come on, no way.... something is a coming and it ain't the Easter Bunny.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

planned economic chaos that leads to a digital(and absolutely surveilled) currency, under the guise of catching tax evasion criminals. They have had this in the states for a long time but it was for 10,000+. Even criminals like al capone went to jail for tax evasion rather than racketering/murder/prohibitive substances. Does'nt this prove law enforcement has their priorites all #ed up at once???

laws don't really help society. they only protect the interests of the mentally challenged(i refuse to call them elite). if you kiss enough ass and have enough to bribe you come out ahead! Everyone else is doomed to compling with misery.
edit on 4/23/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412

oops..... sorry about that. I'm still learning. I just felt bad for the poster.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
What we are heading for in europe is a cashless, weaponless, clueless, chipped society. Every day in europe is scarier than the past. Why do so many people accept this evil banker orchestrated tyranny? Is it because of ignorance, and is the ignorance caused from the fact we are constantly overwhelmed with trivial stuff and the need for dwindling cash?

$2,500 euro is a low amount and verichips are already being used as animal ids and for criminals. I mean the conspiracy is starting to become very apparent. When will it become mainstream apparent and will the outrage be enough to crush the oppressors is my only concern.

No one has the gonads to face the music and lead a charge. This will be our eventual downfall! The media, as the fourth estate, should have been exposing stuff a long time ago, but the owners are getting a nice check in untraceble bank accounts and seem to happily comply. You can go # yourselves traitors!

TPTB pushing the NWO agenda own the media.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This has nóthing to do with the nwo or the tptb. This ís about anti corruption measures. I came to Spain 15 years ago and in those 15years have watched foreign mafias and homegrown crime grow and use Spain as their bank. Local goverment crime is rife with mayors and officials taking huge briber to sign papers for illegal construction or to turn a blind eye. Itr a multi billion euro industry thats been going on for years and only now with Spain in economic decline are they clamping down. Local oficials have been arrested with half a million in carh under the bed. People have bought apartments for nearly half half a million and paid in cash without paying taxes. Its been a long time coming.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Anyone think there will be no cash option for payment soon? Im dont like that spain has banned large cash transactions. It should be no credit card for small transactions

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972

This has nóthing to do with the nwo or the tptb. This ís about anti corruption measures. I came to Spain 15 years ago and in those 15years have watched foreign mafias and homegrown crime grow and use Spain as their bank. Local goverment crime is rife with mayors and officials taking huge briber to sign papers for illegal construction or to turn a blind eye. Itr a multi billion euro industry thats been going on for years and only now with Spain in economic decline are they clamping down. Local oficials have been arrested with half a million in carh under the bed. People have bought apartments for nearly half half a million and paid in cash without paying taxes. Its been a long time coming.

If that was the case then they would have set the "no cash policy" at 10,000 euro or higher.

2,500 is ridiculously low!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join