It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Why would homeland care about mermaids?

They already exist in Japan. nothing new.

Can't find the video or image now. But I saw it. Not much of a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Apparently Mer-people (look at me, sooooooo PC) are a threat to our Nation. Why do you hate men? You frighten me.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I watched through most of the movie that was posted on the Mermaids. It is strange that what they discovered was taken away by the government. But then again, what's new? Giants which have been found in the last century have had the same thing happen.

I've also heard rumors of people who found the tomb of Gilgamesh be quarantined as soon as they discovered it back in the early 2000s.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Babooshka77

Yea but....couldn't you sue them for taking down your site for laughs?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadoefax

Same here. Also I'll throw you a bone. Perhaps these sites were not shutdown by the govt. but instead had these images posted by the site owners in an attempt to boost traffic/cred. I don't remember what seized sites look like, but I thought they had more info.

That's exactly what's going on. Go to one of these supposed "seized" sites, right-click and "View source". You'll see the seizure notice image is hosted on the same domain. (i.e., www.believeinmermaids.com...). If the DOJ had anything to do with it, I'm pretty sure the domain would be redirected to a DOJ page.

Here's another site that was recently seized by the US Fed, torrent-finder.com... Do your comparisons now and come back with your results.

And here's another, how could I forget, www.megaupload.com...
edit on 21-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by badazz

Tell me it's not true! What of my infatuation with Ariel? Also, could I reel in a mermaid with deep sea rig and some 100 pound test? How do you go about cooking a mermaid?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

What really chaps my bottom is that some jackass was probably paid a million bucks to come up with the rather bland and unofficial looking domain seizure pic. My dog pooed a more interesting picture today. It was a smiley face. The juxtaposition of the brown fecal matter with the glowing green grass was truly breathtaking. Like so many city murals.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

No need my man....its fake fake fake. Think it was confirmed by you in an earlier post. Never thought of looking at the page info
Good call.

That and the fact the document is half blank proves beyond a doubt the site owner has placed the sign there to....scam? Defraud? Reel them in....lol.

edit on 21-4-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ezekielken

You just back the hell off. I still have a crush on Ariel. Oh jeez, that's where my redhead lust comes from isn't it? Maybe even my fin fetish...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Remember disclose . tv...

It loads the DOJ image from it's website, call mermaid...blah,blah. and still has other parts of the web page talking about how it a real conspiracy.

This is bogus. IMO.
edit on 4/21/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
As stated HERE... there is already a topic on this.

We also do not allow threads discussing staff action. Feel free to contact staff directly to discuss.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join