It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
10 minutes ago i just did a thread on how dept. of justice took over all MERMAID sites because of a scientist saying there were aquatic hominoids!

i found Homeland security had taken over EVETY WEBSITE the guy's info was on.

HERE

drpaulrobertson.com...

HERE

mermaidsarealive.com...

and HERE:

www.believeinmermaids.com...

BASICALLY EXPOSING A GOVERNMENT COVERUP OF INFORMATION! THEY DID IT FOR A REASON>

i asked atsers to assemble to see why the government is blocking Dr. robertsons info, and they said the coverup had alreay been covered? that the government is shutting down MERMAID SITES??? that was covered? no.

ATS has real problems. solution, im done with this hole. better sites out there for freedom loving peeps. this is for followers and trolls imo, site moderation indeed

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I believe it was taken down because it was already being discussed.

Unbelievable as it may seem.

Animal Planet: Mermaids Hoax or not?
edit on 21-4-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
i'll comment here while i still can, obviously the mods wanna shut me down, but now ima have to spread the info out, that i really think ats has become a boring, redundant, place for trolls and other unfortunates in so many ways. this isnt because the cia owns ats. this is because marketing and income owns ats, and it therefore draws small minded mods. plain in simple, not the place to be in my opnion. ideas need freedom, not moderation.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I don't think you'll be missed if you throw a hissy fit when the duplicate thread you post gets taken down. Discuss it in the other thread, the original if you think it's important. Otherwise, sounds like you just want attention.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

that all the mermaid pages were taken down was discussed? or that one page was taken down was discussed, along with all the additional info? how come i see the same redundant threads here every week, usually from yahoo news. site for losers in my opnion. mods included.

link   
reply to post by badazz

this site is for followers, clearly, and management wants income, solely. place is dead. cheers trolls.

link   
did they only made mermaids,

not mermen?

BLASPHEMY!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by badazz

Duplicate thread....simples. You thought it was something groundbreaking and new....it wasnt. Sorry

Bye now, dont let the door hit you on the way out

ETA: Why not add some proper insults so you are banned, that way you cannot return
Plus it will give me a laugh lol.

No doubt we will see you in the future.
edit on 21-4-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

why are u here talking if you dont want attention son. overlooking the facts is sad, not worthy.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
so you all are comfortable with all mermaid sites being shut down, and you think Homeland Security shut them down because they shut down hoaxes/ they would have shut down you losers if that was true, dim minds are seldom missed, later. if they shut down all unicorn sites, that would be normal too. lets talk about yahoo news...losers.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by badazz
so you all are comfortable with all mermaid sites being shut down, and you think Homeland Security shut them down because they shut down hoaxes/ they would have shut down you losers if that was true, dim minds are seldom missed, later. if they shut down all unicorn sites, that would be normal too. lets talk about yahoo news...losers.

HAHAHAHA keep taking them meds dude

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
its amazing to me that losers have not posted one single comment on why the DOJ and Homeland Security shut down all the mermaid sites. NOT ONE!!!!???? just crazy hate hoping ill go away? dim indeed.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by badazz

why are u here talking if you dont want attention son. overlooking the facts is sad, not worthy.

I like to discuss things with people here. I still don't understand your beef with the mods. I think just about everyone here has had a thread closed because it was a duplicate. No one is trying to silence you. Go talk about it in the other thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

not one single comment on why the sites were all shut down, just flame attacks. lol.. sad lil peeps.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

He/she is a star/flag whore. Begging for flags in the thread i read. Claiming its all a big cover up, and that everyone needed to know this crap. Thats why they didnt want to contribute to the other thread. They needed to feel important...LOL

Mermaids are fantasy as we all know...like unicorns.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
FOR EVERYONE"S INFORMATION:

THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT WHY NO ONE WILL DISCUSS WHY THE THREE SITES I LISTED WERE SHUT DOWN! NO ONE! thats a problem, man, dim...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
the fact that all those sites were shut down was not covered you blind fools, thats the issue. GAWDDDD pathetic man. im out.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

FOR EVERYONE"S INFORMATION:

THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT WHY NO ONE WILL DISCUSS WHY THE THREE SITES I LISTED WERE SHUT DOWN! NO ONE! thats a problem, man, dim...

I thought it was a farewell thread....or have you now changed your mind now you have a little bit of attention???

Anyways, why not contact the DOJ in respect to the notice? More than likely the sites were involved in some kind of fraud or illegal activity.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by badazz

You haven't exactly offered any solid theories as to why the sites were 'shutdown' in his thread either. It seems the premise of this thread is that mods are meanies who are trying to silence you. That is what the rest of us are responding to. We're just trying to tell you that it's not personal, and that if you actually cared about the topic you would be discussing it instead of whining.
edit on 21-4-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

the fact that all those sites were shut down was not covered you blind fools, thats the issue. GAWDDDD pathetic man. im out.

If there's already another thread why not use that one instead of going insane in this one? Because if you look at the other one you might actually see people discussing what it is you're going on about.

You've got me interested anyway, if that's worth anything.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join