It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by badazz

Duplicate thread....simples. You thought it was something groundbreaking and new....it wasnt. Sorry

Bye now, dont let the door hit you on the way out

ETA: Why not add some proper insults so you are banned, that way you cannot return
Plus it will give me a laugh lol.

No doubt we will see you in the future.
edit on 21-4-2012 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

He was not talking about the discovery show he was talking about the sites being shut down. CLEARLY!!! The video was just posted to give you a reference for who the man is. His site is down and the poster thinks its because of the video and other evidence.

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by badazz

You haven't exactly offered any solid theories as to why the sites were 'shutdown' in his thread either. It seems the premise of this thread is that mods are meanies who are trying to silence you. That is what the rest of us are responding to. We're just trying to tell you that it's not personal, and that if you actually cared about the topic you would be discussing it instead of whining.
edit on 21-4-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

He tried to discuss the topic but they shut his thread down so......

I found this blog posting about it
timenolonger.ning.com...

Tomorrow you should post it again and leave the video clip out of it. Just to see what happens.
edit on 21-4-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by badazz

Hmm...shutting down mermaidsites...that is kind of weird....oO

link   
reply to post by robhines

You've got me interested anyway, if that's worth anything.

Same here. Also I'll throw you a bone. Perhaps these sites were not shutdown by the govt. but instead had these images posted by the site owners in an attempt to boost traffic/cred. I don't remember what seized sites look like, but I thought they had more info.

link   
reply to post by badazz

Duuude, calm down. I read your original thread on the subject and saw where the mod informed you to discuss it in the other thread. Would it have been that hard to just go to that thread and post the same thing you did in yours? The mods weren't telling you not to discuss it, they just wanted you to move the discussion to another forum that was related to what you were speaking about, that's all. It wasn't a personal attack on you.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

reply to post by robhines

You've got me interested anyway, if that's worth anything.

Same here. Also I'll throw you a bone. Perhaps these sites were not shutdown by the govt. but instead had these images posted by the site owners in an attempt to boost traffic/cred. I don't remember what seized sites look like, but I thought they had more info.

I thought exactly the same thing to be honest. Scammers will use all sorts of methods to trick you.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The reason the sites were shut down is because the DOJ and DHS want to feed into the alien conspiracy. They think that if they shut down sites like this, people will go "Hmmm....they're trying to cover up something" thereby feeding into their own puffed up sense of being cute and clever. There's no "cover up", and THAT's the cover up! Get it? It's all just one big sy-op.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Agreed. Surely it's easier to look at the simplest explanation, than go for a conspiracy to prevent the truth being leaked about Mermaids!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Thats an official one stating REASONS etc

Im almost certain its a scam by the owners now.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Double post but il use it to add this

18 U.S.C 286 = Defrauding the government false ficticious or fraudulent claims
18 U.S.C 287 - Same as above pretty much
and the 371 - Conspiracy to commit offense or to defraud United States

This is whats stated on the "mermaid" sites.
lol

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Im gonna call you 'mermaid guy' from now on

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The video that was exhibited in the OP's last thread appears to be a Mockumentary. Imdb lists it as so.
Imdb: Mermaids - The body found

It's a HOAX
edit on 21-4-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It was closed cause there was allready a discussion on it like I posted and mentioned.
Another tip for you. When making a topic you should at least make a effort to reply to responces you recieve.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
UNBELIEVABLE!!! Is this guy trolling his own thread?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Why has nobody looked at the source of the image? It was a user uploaded image. Also, the image text is different than that of the websites which have been legitimately taken down by the government. Come on ATS, we are better than this... Let's remember to use diligence and investigation before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I looked it up, too and it seems to have something to do with the IRS and evading taxes; also defrauding the government. If it's a fake web page, I'd think the "mermaid people"/owners would be in trouble for the phony page view.

I found it under the Internal Revenue code.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

If you go to this address and scroll down a bit, you will see the HS & DOJ banner.
I have no idea if this is 'real', but it looked like it was, until you see the next one........lol
edit on 21-4-2012 by RobinB022 because: no reason

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Ok, well the one on this page then, has been cropped.

I was thinking that perhaps the govt. did shut them down,,until I saw the official banner giving their reasons.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by badazz

They got tired of everyone running aground, while listening to their singing..Or they were real ugly with the fins and all. Or it could be a racist ploy,,, The government hates mermammals.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by badazz
so you all are comfortable with all mermaid sites being shut down, and you think Homeland Security shut them down because they shut down hoaxes/ they would have shut down you losers if that was true, dim minds are seldom missed, later. if they shut down all unicorn sites, that would be normal too. lets talk about yahoo news...losers.

Clearly your other thread was a duplicate of a recent thread about the same Animal Planet Mockumentry. That's why the Mods locked your thread pointing you to the way of discussion at the original thread. No conspiracy there, you're just butt hurt, and getting mad, throwing a hissy fit calling people trolls & losers is only gonna get you in trouble. Calm down. Weren't you talking about going on some shaman like trial or something and from it lead to you a dream about mermaids? In any case, right now you sound like a cry baby.

That said, I didn't see the other thread and it was your thread that introduced me to that mockumentry, and it was awesome. You discovering the mermaid websites being shut down by Homeland Security is NEW AND EXCITING.
edit on 21-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

That's exactly what's going on. Go to one of these supposed "seized" sites, right-click and "View source". You'll see the seizure notice image is hosted on the same domain. (i.e., www.believeinmermaids.com...). If the DOJ had anything to do with it, I'm pretty sure the domain would be redirected to a DOJ page.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join