It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama being booed at Fenway

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
As far as being one of the, (far too many), tedious phony balony posts with attempts to post something appearing appropriate for this forum while merely being thinly veiled GOP propaganda goes, it is pretty lame:

1. The video was recorded of a tv in someones living room
2. The main background sound is "go back to Kenya" voiced by the GOP volunteer worker making the video
3. What sounds vaguely like booing could be anything but likely some phony baloney trick with a boom box from some other audio source.
4. We have the usual crowd of idiots voicing approval of the non-event as if it actually happened and as if ATS is the place to come for such drivel

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
Wrabbit2000 you have a point there...... it's hard to 'un-say' something, and once something is percieved as 'useable' it will take a long time to die away....

Quote "Wow.. Obama has problems when 'He ate a dog' becomes a common refrain on the lips of the average person. Kinda like the swift boat or the Dean scream...'Read my lips..' and other notables. "I'm not a crook" comes to mind. It's amazing what little things people have stick with them to become synonymous with the person."
You know, it's a funny thing with the 'dog' thing. When I was in Vietnam as a soldier in 1970, we (our platoon and helicopters) were on a firebase. In the distance was a Arvin firebase, which are South Vietnamese Army Soldiers. Anyway, my friends and I saw an Arvin in the distance coax a dog over to where he was. He got the dog and collared it with a small cord and then cut the dogs throat. We were a little mystified seeing this, my fellow soldiers and I. But we dismissed it, as this kind of thing was not often seen and it was at a great distance away, probably 3-4 hundred yards. In fact then the Arvin picked the dog up by the legs and put it in a basket on the front of the bicycle he was riding and rode back to the entrance of his base. Done deal, out of mind........... Later that day a woman came by selling Chinese Cokes and Frenchbread sandwiches with meat and letucelike greeniage. We got three or four between us all, and though the bread had ants in it, we ate it, you couldn't get too picky in the bush. One of my fellow soldier asked if I had ever ate dog? and I said hell no!!!..... He said "think again" and it then dawned on me........ So eating dog is not as bizarre as one you'd be lead to believe. Though I much prefer goat, dog and goat are similar. But 'NO' I havent at it since....

Eating dog isn't that unusual in Asia. Some Chinese eat dog. Filipinos eat dog. Korean men eat dog as an aphrodisiac. It's amazing what humans eat when they're really hungry.

I'm fairly sure the Japanese do NOT eat dog, but that may be more the exception than the rule in Asia.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Really, guys? Somebody being booed at FENWAY of all places is supposed to be news?

Next you're going to tell me that Philly fans booed somebody.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanats
As far as being one of the, (far too many), tedious phony balony posts with attempts to post something appearing appropriate for this forum while merely being thinly veiled GOP propaganda goes, it is pretty lame:

2. The main background sound is "go back to Kenya" voiced by the GOP volunteer worker making the video
3. What sounds vaguely like booing could be anything but likely some phony baloney trick with a boom box from some other audio source.
4. We have the usual crowd of idiots voicing approval of the non-event as if it actually happened and as if ATS is the place to come for such drivel

To be honest, I highly doubt anybody would go that far to fake this. It's too random when you think about it. "Hey im going to create a hoax today by faking the crowd reaction to the president tonight to stir up the interwebs"

who would say or do that

If its a hoax then they really did their job well if you wanted to troll the web.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

They were probably booing him for both
I would really hate to be him at that time, being booed by a whole stadium and all.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
It's good to see the POSOTUS getting the kind of greeting that he deserves.He has worked so hard for it.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny Of Souls
Really, guys? Somebody being booed at FENWAY of all places is supposed to be news?

Next you're going to tell me that Philly fans booed somebody.

It wasn't Bill Buchner being booed. It was the president of the United States in a liberal state.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanats

Please provide your source, just as I have.
If none, then perhaps your post is another example of trolling
and would be untruthful in the least.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
While it is true Obama was booed at the April 20th game at Fenway Park, the video offered here as proof is a hoax.... an "Epic Fail" as the saying goes.

In the video the Red Sox are shown wearing their RED SHIRTS!

What were they ACTUALLY wearing?

In honor of the 100th anniversary of Fenway Park’s first regular-season game — on April 20, 1912 — the Red Sox and Yankees will be wearing commemorative throwback uniforms.

Boston Herald

Boston Red Sox players take the field for a baseball game against the New York Yankees in throw-back uniforms of 1912 at Fenway Park in Boston on Friday, April 20, 2012. The Red Sox are celebrating the100th anniversary of the first regular-season game at Fenway Park.

Bangor Daily News

edit on 4-5-2012 by GuyverUnit I because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join