It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama being booed at Fenway

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Remember people booed Santa clause in Philly at an Eagles game. People boo at anything at sporting events.

Just saying...
edit on 22-4-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

She is saying that we love the health care package that Romney put through when he was Governor. It's the one that Obama care was based on as well as just like the one the GOP was trying to push back in the early 1990s.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I find it amazing that the Yankees were actually the second least favorite thing at Fenway that day.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
No matter how much I cannot stand Barry O, and how much I really really hate Romneycare (Masshealth was a far superior program, and allowed doctors to "forgo" costs at times if they wanted to just be nice, they can't do that legally anymore) I am actually embarrassed to be from the bay-state today.

We should have risen up in one big collective GET OUT at Fenway, not some random booing and catcalling..

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jzenman
Well it just goes to show that baseball fans are not the most intelligent people in the world. Most of the people I've met who seriously loved baseball were pretty dull.

Not sure I follow you. If they are booing they are more intelligent than the morons still running around with obama '08 bumper stickers and they are far more intelligent than the idiots with obama 2012 bumper stickers.

On a side note, I just saw that a man wearing an obama mask has robbed a bank. Either that or obama has an exciting new plan to reduce the deficit.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Wrabbit2000 you have a point there...... it's hard to 'un-say' something, and once something is percieved as 'useable' it will take a long time to die away....

Quote "Wow.. Obama has problems when 'He ate a dog' becomes a common refrain on the lips of the average person. Kinda like the swift boat or the Dean scream...'Read my lips..' and other notables. "I'm not a crook" comes to mind. It's amazing what little things people have stick with them to become synonymous with the person."
You know, it's a funny thing with the 'dog' thing. When I was in Vietnam as a soldier in 1970, we (our platoon and helicopters) were on a firebase. In the distance was a Arvin firebase, which are South Vietnamese Army Soldiers. Anyway, my friends and I saw an Arvin in the distance coax a dog over to where he was. He got the dog and collared it with a small cord and then cut the dogs throat. We were a little mystified seeing this, my fellow soldiers and I. But we dismissed it, as this kind of thing was not often seen and it was at a great distance away, probably 3-4 hundred yards. In fact then the Arvin picked the dog up by the legs and put it in a basket on the front of the bicycle he was riding and rode back to the entrance of his base. Done deal, out of mind........... Later that day a woman came by selling Chinese Cokes and Frenchbread sandwiches with meat and letucelike greeniage. We got three or four between us all, and though the bread had ants in it, we ate it, you couldn't get too picky in the bush. One of my fellow soldier asked if I had ever ate dog? and I said hell no!!!..... He said "think again" and it then dawned on me........ So eating dog is not as bizarre as one you'd be lead to believe. Though I much prefer goat, dog and goat are similar. But 'NO' I havent at it since....

edit on 22-4-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
You would boo him too if you knew what i knew. He is advocating for Sharia Law in the U.S., so all you people out there who do not wish to have someone elses religion forced on you without any choice, voting for Romney is the lesser of 2 evils. Doubt RP is going to get the ticket unless he can dig up some nasty dirt on Romney. Romney going to Cracker Barrel and pretending to like grits won the south over, they caved in that fast and thats embarrassing.

Anyway, here's Obama showing his true identity.

I promise it has nothing to do with him being a reptilian from the Pleiades
edit on 22-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Yes he bowed to the Saudi king so that makes him Muslim, He also bowed to the Chinese President so does that make him a communist? He also bowed to the Japanese Emperor so does that make him Shinto? But he didn't bow to the Queen. About time somebody didn't and his bowing to everyone else is just his way of telling the Queen up yours.

The constitution would stop Sharia law from taking place and I've seen no big protest advocating it here. The highly edited video was a laugh though. The person that made it should look at FOX for a job.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

regardless of the shariah stuff, wasn't it cringeworthy, the fawning over the "islamic culture"- it was puke inducing, these political whores are something else

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

regardless of the shariah stuff, wasn't it cringeworthy, the fawning over the "islamic culture"- it was puke inducing, these political whores are something else

i guess when you have been brainwashed into believing that islam is pure evil, trying to show some respect to a group you are having political strife with would appear to be "fawning" and "puke inducing".

mostly because you live in a culture that is hell bent on alienating everyone, due to a belief in some false superiority or fake exceptionalism.

yeah yeah, the horror! obama wants to help fix strife in the middle east, that america help cause! yeah that sure isn't his job, right?
as much as i love my country, i swear some folks just can't see beyond their own noses, even to the betterment of their own country.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Yes he bowed to the Saudi king so that makes him Muslim, He also bowed to the Chinese President so does that make him a communist? He also bowed to the Japanese Emperor so does that make him Shinto? But he didn't bow to the Queen. About time somebody didn't and his bowing to everyone else is just his way of telling the Queen up yours.

The constitution would stop Sharia law from taking place and I've seen no big protest advocating it here. The highly edited video was a laugh though. The person that made it should look at FOX for a job.

one thing that can be agreed on, even cold hard reality can't stop a oboma hater from drinking his hater-ade and getting his one minute of hate for the president in.

oh and since i've mined a number of hate based memes, i guess i'll hit it up with another: haters gonna hate!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Are you guys kidding me? Romney was the 70th Governor of Massachusetts, that's why people might in MASSACHUSETTS "want that Romney care." Stop with the disparaging comments to other users....

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

A lot of what he said about Islam is true. Do a little research.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
People booed Bush where ever he went as well. Not sure what to make of these politicians going to events like this. It would make for a good political ad for the up coming election. I am very skeptical Romney can beat the guy. It should be a good fight if Romney would grow a pair but I think it will be another repeat of the McCain strategy. Political correctness gone mad..

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by marinesniper0317
reply to post by PaxVeritas

Something interesting, I had a week of leave and I came to Moscow from Af$%%$^n...the people here seem to like Obama which made me drink even more and until I could bare it. Come to think of it on my layover in Germany they liked him their as well...??? huh...guess thats why the EU is crumbling and Russia so Corrupt...
You guys think the US is corrupt travel a bit outside the US and your eyes would open...
Sniper...

This photo from www.dailykos.com...
with the quote, "...the Victory Column was built after the Prussia-led German forces invaded and defeated France in the Franco-Prussian War of 1870-71. The monument was re-sited and upgraded during WWII by Hitler's chief architect. In other words: in reality, it is a symbol of aggressive militarism. Some German commentators did note the unfortunate choice..."
They do love him in Germany.
Berry also forgot that he was supposed to use his left hand.
*4U

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Given the current political atmosphere where the nation is almost equally divided, I'm not surprised by this. Especially at a event where pre-gaming (drinking alcohol before an event to avoid paying outrageous prices at the event) is common. I would imagine that those who support Obama were trying to listen to the video, hence why they were not making noise (cheering).

In short, I estimate that around 10 to 30 percent of the crowed was booing and a decent portion of those people were under the influence.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
It's pretty bad when you are a devout communist and you get booed at a stadium in a city that votes communist. Four more years of this clueless fool and no one will have money to go to baseball games.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Berry also forgot that he was supposed to use his left hand.

Barry forgets MANY things...............

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by pngxp
somehow i doubt this will make it onto the evening news, even though it probably should.

i think it says a lot about a person when they are booed by what seems like an entire stadium. especially when that person is our president.

It won't make the evening news because this video is of someone videotaping their television screen and adding commentary. It's fairly obvious that it's a television screen and frankly I'm surprised that anyone on here can't readily make the distinction.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
can't wait to hear the like's of Bill Mhar whine about how disrespectful that is , pimping the right left paradime as he is paid to do

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Everybody knows the majority of Red Sox fans are "bandwagoners". All it probably took was a few opportunists to start the booing and the rest of the mindless conservatives followed suit. I'm glad they lost

edit on 22-4-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join