It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman DID have BLOODIED head NEW photo shows

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Can someone tell me what sense it would make for Zimmerman to just be out looking to shoot a Black kid because he's a racist?

Think about it, yes Zimmerman was armed but if he was out to just shoot someone, why would he let himself get attacked and bloodied like that BEFORE he shot him.

I will wait for the facts to come out before I make my mind up but people act like Zimmerman was some kind of hunter staking his prey. That makes zero sense to me, especially knowing you are going to be caught in the location it happened.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
reply to post by PaxVeritas

I apologize, I am taking a break on this issue. The whole thing is crazy blown out of the sane realm I will wait for the CHAOS that follows either way. Guilty or Not It will be something and the TPTB will be stronger and we will be weaker.

We all get too absorbed in stupid crap. No worries. And you're right, 'they' want us arguing about this garbage and here I am and you are. I think I'm going to bow out too because it's not who's right or wrong in this, or what it's about...it's the race baiting and race pimping the media has initiated in a time where our country is falling apart.

I thought talking about the 'evidence' of this case made me 'better than the sheep' who argued speculations and emotions. But in the end I'm just as much of a sucker as anyone else is for even talking about this while my country goes down the toilet.

Jokes on all of us.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWright

i really don't know the answer to your question but I think its related to why a Black woman would murder a another woman kidnap a white child and try and pass it off as her own.

nothing makes sense...confusion and idiocy is the soup of the day.

maybe one day people will accept what is really happening.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

That's all fine and good, BUUUUT he was following him with a gun. What was his intent, following him with that gun?

I have guns. I've had people come RIGHT UP ON my property and camp out at the creek, cook out and do their laundry. I have never had to follow someone with a gun, never had to bring out my gun and use it to threaten someone. I live 45 min out of the nearest town, up in the high line. Something happens here, I can't just call the sheriff to come help me. By the time I do it's too late. You use common sense with your actions, and you use it when you have a gun. Bottom line is, one had a gun, the other didn't. The one who didn't is dead. And that little ol' wound on his head doesn't look deadly either.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
reply to post by gwydionblack

That's all fine and good, BUUUUT he was following him with a gun. What was his intent, following him with that gun?

Just because he had a gun when he followed him, doesn't automatically make his intentions bad. Don't get me wrong, Zimmerman shouldn't have had that gun IMO but the gun doesn't assume the person is itching to use it.

The gun is a weapon, the weapon can be used to attack someone or defend yourself from attack. The intentions of the individual are not determined by the possession of the gun. This is what the case will determine.

I think a lot of people just see A or B when they think about this case. I cant wait until we see the whole story in court and realize how wrong we all have it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
reply to post by dreamstalker

One time I had a house in a gated subdivision and there was a man in a dark car out front watching my house. I walked up to the car and asked what he was doing aqnd he said getting numbers. I said do you have a permit to be here and he just looked at me. So I went back to my house told my wife to call 911 and I took my truck to the guard shack and asked the guard. She said that she called the Sherriff's office 30 min ago cause he ran the gate.
So I went back to the house (in a panic) the man was stopped at the stop sign at the end of our road, I rolled my window down and asked him to wait that the sheriff was on his way. The man drove towards the guardshack at this time I call 911 to report he is leaving the subdivision. I gave discription and color along with the tag #'s I followed him in my truck for 45 miles when 911 told me to quit following him that they would get him and there was a deputy at my house for a report. So I turned around. They lost the man and he had an unregistered car that was bought at an auction several months earlier with cash. The next monday I get to work and my office phone was dead. The repair man said my line was cut and wire was stripped on the ends. The man was tapping my phone lines. The police did nothing.......... So I bought a pistol cause the following thursday my front door was ajar.....I was robbed by a white man.

You did a couple of things wrong, # 1 you listened to a 911 operator, and when you were told they would get him as the 911 operator is the person who makes the decision how important the call is, and probably just backed the call into a line.and just told you what she/he thought would get you to go away.
Had you kept following him you could have ended up in a very bad situation as he would have called ahead to have a welcome committe waiting for you when you pulled in behind him in some deserted place.

And i have had several homes burglarized by white men, I call white trash,and the best thing you did was buy a gun, if you believe you are being set up make it appear no one is home and lay in wait and when the scum breaks in blow his s#it away, punch yourself in the face and say you were attacked and in Fear Of Your Life

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Ummmmm,..... can we move on now from this distracting situation? Approximately 45 murders are committed each day in the U.S. Why continue to focus on this one? This is a disservice to all of the other deaths going on. Give it a rest already. The man was told to not pursue and he did anyways and now a teen is dead. Poor choices made from both parties except one of them cannot make it right because he is dead. The media lies and we know it. Ratings and money and political gain from this. Just sayin....

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I have a concealed carry permit in Pa. That means I am legally allowed to carry a gun hidden on my persons at any time. Does that make me following someone a crime? Nope still doesn't.

That is unless you are assuming Zimmerman pulled the gun on him while following, which is a pretty damn big assumption to make for someone who didn't bear witness to anything

The gun, more than likely, was concealed until the victim was on top of the suspect. The moment the accused got a chance to brandish the weapon, after being assaulted, he fired. The shots were made from close range so unless Zim decided to tap him on the shoulder, wait for him to turn around, and then fire at point blank range, then proceed to smash his own head off something, then I am pretty sure a scuffle occured.

Which returns me to my original point: is it lawful to attack someone simply for following you?

The answer is no. You don't need a court room to figure it out.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
So what if his head was bloodied?

Travon Martin did not have the right to "stand his ground"?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I listened to the 911 tape. I don't care about the photos, Zimmerman followed Martin, he's guilty at least of manslaughter, it doesn't matter if Martin beat the hell out of him, he was following Martin, he started the confrontation.

You can follow a person all day long. You can even stand there and say, "what are you doing?" As long as you do not enter their property or touch them, there is no law against it. Stand your ground laws start when someone attacks you physically. Under the law Treyvon Martin would've had no legal right to touch Zimmerman unless Zimmerman threatened him with the gun or attacked him.

We don't know what happened that night. We need to let the trial play out and stop convicting either side based on what we believe happened.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

The POLICE did not tell him to discontinue following Trayvon. The telephone DISPATCHER told him not to follow Trayvon. The DISPATCHER is not a POLICEMAN.

It doesn't matter if the dispatcher doesn't have authority, the fact that Zimmerman already judged Martin for being up to no good, the fact he stated that Martin was running away, implying that he was running away from him, and the fact he persued Martin (you can't merely follow somebody you believe to be running away from you) demonstrates that he had prior motive to cause a confrontation.

Personally I believe Zimmerman will be let off the hook on this, which is a damn shame because I believe he needs to serve time. Having a gun and the position of neighbourhood watch doesn't give you reign to harass any person you feel doesn't belong there, and this is exactly what I believe his attitude to be.

Fortunately people don't forget, Trayvon's parents will not forget, Zimmerman has himself to blame for getting his face planted all over the media. Hopefully others will learn by Zimmerman's example. Unfortunately, some won't.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

What's wrong w/ you? Zimmerman before he even crossed paths w/ TV....called 911... 911 said..." what? Your following him?.... NO.... Stop...turn around...go home!!!! You do not have permission. That in itself...makes him guilty of murder!!!!!! Nothing after those words were spoken, matters.

You need to listen again. The dispatcher never said stop and go home. There was no order given. The operator uttered a dismissive statement. That is not a legal order. A 911 operator has absolutely no legal authority. Saying, "we don't need you to do that" means nothing. That is simply a citizen telling another citizen what they think.

Sorry, but that is the legal truth of the matter. Dispatchers are not commissioned law enforcement officers. They have zero authority in such situations.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
I believe that Zimmerman should have been arrested though. An event happened which ended in murder.

The 911 tapes possibly have Zimmerman saying "coons", but that hasn't been submitted into evidence, and the police didn't know what he said at first. So post event, there is evidence of a racially motivated crime.

But just the fact that there was no arrest in this case at first has me baffled, just by the initial event I think it warranted at least him in cuffs and a hearing. But a judge who knows more then me disagrees.

Zimmerman was taken in for questioning. The officers filed papers for the PA to take up manslaughter charges. The PA was actually investigating and was going to take it to a grand jury. The state stepped in and blocked his case. They stuck a special prosecutor in his place. The story ran in the Miami Herald.

In my opinion they made the move to get the outcome they wanted. They didn't want a grand jury to decided the evidence of a crime. They wanted a prosecutor to charge him outright.The system was working the way it is designed to work in Florida. The parents and the media are the ones that derailed the system.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
As bad as it was, there's probably been a hundred murders since then. This board is starting to sound like CNN.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
The system was working the way it is designed to work in Florida.

No Mike I don't think the system was working at all.

I'm not sure what evidence is being withheld out there, but from what I understand, Trayvon's body was tested for drugs, Zimmerman wasn't tested at all. It is not readily apparent as to whether Zimmerman's clothing was taken into evidence, Zimmerman's wounds from what I understand were not taken into account by police authorities themselves or by the EMT's (if the wounds were bad, authorities, police or medical, should have taken pictures). We have a picture taken by a neighbour but this is it, this will be submitted into evidence. I'm sorry but I do believe that Zimmerman was being let off the hook.

I am really glad this case was brought to life, and unlike the others here, I thank the media for bringing attention to this incident.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
It looks like a scratch

Berry Oakley the bass player for the Allman Brothers Band in the 70s died from cerebral swelling after a motorcycle accident. He slammed his head against a city bus and the pavement. He had no outward signs of injury besides minor cuts. He was treated at the scene and walked home. Three hours later he was dead.

Just because a head injury doesn't look serious doesn't mean it isn't serious. Obviously Zimmerman's wasn't fatal in the long run. However, it isn't always possible to tell the extent right away.

I'm not defending Zimmerman or saying Trayvon tried to kill him. I'm just saying always be careful with head wounds and don't always judge them by the outward appearance.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
None of this would have happened if he had listened to the police.

He confronted someone he had no right to confront. He was not a cop and he was a self appointed watchman, in other words a guy who lived at home and watched way too much Cops on tv until he thought he was one.

Who's to say Trayvon was using self defense whem he was bashing his head into the concrete, I'll bet left nut he feared for his life. Play the tapes, that kid was terrified.

Can you claim "self defense" if the situation that caused you to fear for your life was caused by you doing something illegal?

Self defense, justifed by, self defense?

Edit; I was an army combat medic for most of my adult life and a civilian paramedic who went on to get an RN, so I've seen my share os scalp lacerations. That is not much blood for a scalp wound. The old time wrestlers used put chunks of razors blades in their wrist tape and with 2 or 3 small cuts they could cover their faces in blood.

He has injuries, but they are far from serious, and the swelling is undetectable.
edit on 21-4-2012 by AGWskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

The EMTs checked Zimmerman and cleared him to be taken in for questioning. He did hit his head some how. Now the law does not have to say that you have to know you are going to die from the wound. It says you have to be in imminent fear that death will occur. Many people often dismiss head wounds as not looking bad or looking worse than they are. The truth is that head trauma can be extremely hard to diagnose without CT or MRI scans. They are also down right painful and frightening. So, saying it didn't look that bad means zilch.

I would be interested to know why thy tested Trayvon's body. That is unusual. Zimmerman's clothes would not be evidence unless they were ripped or had blood on them.

The officer's made their case to the PA. The PA thought they needed more evidence, sought out the evidence, and was empaneling a grand jury. Where is the cover up? If anything they were making sure they had enough evidence not to get laughed out of court.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The Globalist tried to start a race war & it didn't work!

God only knows what they will try to do next to bring this country assunder.

Run planes into NYC - blow up kids in OK City.

What my black & white brothers need to do is to come together & throw this criminal government out!!!

Peace

edit on 21-4-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Obviously he kept his gun put away until he really needed it.

If Travon had known he had a gun, he would not have attacked.

The lesson is, Don't attack people, it is not safe.

They may have a gun, knife or be trained in martial arts.

Keep walk'n...

Afterthought: There is no first attack in karate (Gichin Funakoshi)
edit on 21-4-2012 by kawika because: add text

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join