It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman DID have BLOODIED head NEW photo shows

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
A new photograph obtained exclusively by ABC News showing the bloodied back of George Zimmerman's head, which was apparently taken three minutes after he shot and killed Trayvon Martin, gives possible credence to his claim that Martin had bashed his head against the concrete as Zimmerman fought for his life.

The revelation comes as his attorney and prosecutors prepare for Zimmerman's bail hearing today, which could result in his being released from a Florida jail. Zimmerman, 28, is being held on charges of second-degree murder for the Feb. 26 shooting of Martin, 17, which could carry a life sentence if he is convicted.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Even if or should that be when he gets found not guilty his safety will be in peril because the way the MSM has twisted things.
also who it the fat guy in the first pic's that came out the one in the orange jump suit?
edit on 20-4-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
Even if or should that be when he gets found not guilty his safty will be in peril because the way the MSM has twisted things.

Yup... I can see Sharpton ordering his plane tickets for OIA.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I want to see the person who took this image come forward and be named. What are they scared of?

How did the person have the foresight to take this image? I've been involved in assisting the victims in two instances of violence and injury, as a trained security officer, and at neither time did I have the foresight to get my camera out and record evidence. That's the job of the police, not the bystander who's primary job is to keep the injured as safe as possible.

I'm open to it all, because as they said, Zimmerman was still clearly the aggressor in this case. He pursued the boy, all Treyvon would have known is that there is a large man chasing him through a neighborhood.

But if it is proven then I would be willing to accept that both were acting in self defense. And I think that is a likely scenario.

IMO, Zimmerman was a wannabe cop with a hero complex. He made assumptions about an innocent person and acted on those assumptions for the egotistical sensations of glory and heroism. Treyvon acted in self defense against an unknown assailant.
Like I say though, that's my opinion.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I hope he gets found innocent just because all of you want him guilty and of course the prosecutors find him guilty. They are supposed to...thats what that are paid to do. Hell OJ's lawyer said he was innocent but was he?

Martin was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then made the wrong decision to pretty much say "screw this person talking to me...I need to keep up this bad*** image and throw up my hoodie." I would question people walking around my house at night. WHY THE EFFF NOT PEOPLE? Would I follow the person? Hell no...might have a gun. Call the cops and move on. Is it Zimmerman fault? No...its not but dont have attitude with someone and then run off. If Martin would have just turned around and said what he was doing, that might have made the situation better. ANY TIME YOU RUN, IT DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT.

I think a lot of you are forgetting about the woman shooting the man on the phone with the cops. SHE WAS PRAISED FOR IT....................................but Zimmerman automatically did it because Martin was BLACK.

ALL OF YOU NEED TO CHECK YOURSELVES!!!! Because maybe YOU are the racist person.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
No sense in debating all of this right now. Zimmerman will have his day in court, along with all the supporting evidence of his defense. I'll withhold judgement until both the prosecutor and defense attorney have plead their cases.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kennvideo

If he is found guilty then it would be ok to go around and beat the crap out of someone because you think they are following you. If Treyvan was an innocent child as the msm is portraying then why did he start beating someone that was walking down the street talking on his cell phone? Most normal people would have just run away, not confront and attack. Liked it or not Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch he was supposed to follow suspicious people especially after the previous breakins. I just have a hard time with this being anything but self defense. If he is guilty, all of this nieghboirhood watch is going to go away and we will have to rely on the police to arrive after we have been robbed and raped. If he had nothing to hide then why attack, especially when it coulod have been avoided. The way the prosecutors are saying he should not have followed him and just ingore and let him do whatever he wants to do. After all he is just a kid with a drug and arrest record, he is not someone the watch should be watching. Silly rent-a-cop........Sleep well tonight AMERICA

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
Even if or should that be when he gets found not guilty his safety will be in peril because the way the MSM has twisted things.
also who it the fat guy in the first pic's that came out the one in the orange jump suit?

The $hakedown twins are going to whip it up into a frenzy to the point that the guy is doomed regardless of the truth.

sickening

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

You don't think this guy would not get death threats, or worse get hurt. I would be afraid to say who I was. Look at what happened to the elderly couple whose phone and address was given out as Zimmerman's parents by these idiots. Don't be part of a hanging mob. I would want anyone to know my name....would you???

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
How did the person have the foresight to take this image? I've been involved in assisting the victims in two instances of violence and injury, as a trained security officer, and at neither time did I have the foresight to get my camera out and record evidence. That's the job of the police, not the bystander who's primary job is to keep the injured as safe as possible.

Come on bro........really!?!?!? Someone was shot. Of course I would get as much EYEWITNESS evidence as possible especially if they are going to wrongfully accuse someone just because there was a gun. You have no idea how to collect evidence as a civilian and need to not comment on this case.

The person not releasing any info on themselves is the right thing to do. For example: Myself...I happened to be doing some school activity with a kid from my neighborhood. I didnt like him one bit. Rude...violent...spent time in juvenile detention. Well I dont like awkward silences...so I asked the kid "hey did you hear about the homemade bombs going off in our neighborhood?" Some kid that was doing the activity with us piped in instantly and said it was him. I kept my mouth shut...became friend with this kid and then told the police while leaving my name out of it. You know what happened? The kid that I didnt like came to my house and threatened to beat me till an inch of my life. Nothing was going to happen if I told the cops that...so I knew this was going to happen anyways. So before I answered the door, I put a metal bat near it. So after his threatening comment, I reached over and grabbed the bat...put it on my shoulder and said "Oh yeah. I would like to see you try." Then he proceeded to leave. Point of the story...someone is going to threaten you no matter the connection to the case.
edit on 20-4-2012 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
I want to see the person who took this image come forward and be named. What are they scared of?

It was a cop, firefighter or and EMT and they will not let their name out... BUT someone DID leak the photo who is on George's side and NOT on the side of the MSM and Sharpton who have already convicted him... I just want to see a fair trial and you can be damn sure it will be AFTER the November election.
edit on 20-4-2012 by kennvideo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
delete

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Ok, so the whole deal with this was the "stand your ground" law, meaning, if you feel threatened, you are legally allowed to defend yourself.

This is my problem with that. That law also applies to Martin, a guy walking home with a bag of candy notices some random dude following him, who is armed. The police TOLD Zimmerman not to follow him, he did, which is threatening.

Martin had every right to get into a confrontation with some strange dude following him. Just as Zimmerman would have every right to defend himself if Martin attacked him.

I listened to the 911 tape. I don't care about the photos, Zimmerman followed Martin, he's guilty at least of manslaughter, it doesn't matter if Martin beat the hell out of him, he was following Martin, he started the confrontation.

Both parties are to blame in my opinion, but one of them was armed, went out of his way to create a confrontation, and was told by the police to discontinue his pursuit of the guy who did nothing other than "look thuggish".

Stop, ignore race, ignore the stand your ground law.

Some random dude is following you, what would you do?

Next, stop and think, you just followed some dude, got into a fight and he beat your head into the ground, AND you have a gun.

This was a very sketchy scenario from the get go. I guess the real question "they" want us to bicker over is would Zimmerman do the same thing if the guy was white? I'm my opinion, if the guy was white and still looked "thuggish" yes, he would have. He has what they call the small guy complex, add a gun to that, and a ridiculous law that can be interpreted as a license to kill, and you have 1 dead teenager.

Can we at least all agree it's a shame anyone had to die over this? i mean, even if you feel Zimmerman is a hero, can you at least show SOME remorse for the dead kid? Even if zimmerman goes down for murder, he's going to get life, Martin never got that choice.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I would not want to be on the jury....it will be a no win situation.....If innocent the jury was racist, if guilty all of our safety is affected. We would revisit home protection laws, gun control AGAIN, and when is it ok to defend yourself by whatever means possible. We will to where we should let him kill us and let the police sort it out.....In my town the police has a 12% success rate........hmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Where is the hispanic our rage????
2ND

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

Well said. More armchair analysis on here is not helpful to either of the families involved, any authorities involved, etc.

At the end of the day, the legal process has to take its course. Other than that, i have to say i have dulled by all the coverage of this and the arguments it fosters to the point where now.............i just do not care.

If he is innocent i hope he has a happy life. If he is guilty i hope he has a horrible time in prison.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Some very rational thoughts and points to ponder...
I think MOST of us would try to get away and not have a face to face if someone was following us at night in the rain, UNLESS we had a gun or other weapon to back us up and not a bag of Skittles and Iced Tea... but I wasn't there.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Martin had a choice, he could have talked instead of beaten down Zimmerman. Any reasonable person that is not doing anything wrong would say hi and start a civilized conversation. Not put his hands in his pants and walk up and start a confrontation. Zimmerman was just trying to get information for the police, on someone that looked suspicious to him which is the purpose of having a watch. He was doing what he thought he was supposed to do.
I regret that someone lost their life but.............

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
Where is the hispanic our rage????
2ND

No where to be found except for the Latino against Black stuff happening as a result of this that the MSM is keeping quiet about ON PURPOSE!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I was just curious cause it seems they are trying to fuel a race war with all of this, but nothing from this angle. It seems it is always Black-White, I love my white brothers, and have no hate, as well as my own race. This whole case should be about self defense, but it is not. There are people making alot of money off of racism and the powers that be are stronger cause it keeps us fighting amongst ourselves. If Maqrtin had of did these actions in my neighborhood he would have probably been shot....However it would have been Black-black and not made the news......

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join