It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman DID have BLOODIED head NEW photo shows

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81

Originally posted by bknapple32
i have to agree, you lose the self defense argument when you are on record telling the dispatcher youre going to follow him against advice

Why? What law has been broken? If my cousin the auto mechanic tells you not to follow somebody does that have legal weight? He has the exact same amount of legal authority as a dispatcher.

When someone is claiming self defense, they cant be on record in pursuit of someone outside his property. That logically defeats the purpose. If you are truly in defense on yourself, you do what you can to stay out of any confrontation. Obviously, that's not what he did as hes on record saying he was pursuing martin

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Head wounds bleed profusely, and for an extended period of time. How is it that merely 35 minutes after this photo -- allegedly of GZ's bloodied head -- there is no sign of blood at all in the video taken at the police station?

There is also no sign of any bandages to keep the "blood flow" in check -- either on GZ's head or on his supposedly "broken nose".

If anything, I think the blood shown in the photo is from a large spatter of Trayvon's blood. We know beyond certainty that he did bleed, after being shot in the chest at close range.

Even if GZ did sustain a very minor head injury, how does that in any justify killing Trayvon? It doesn't.

I am extremely suspicious about the timing of the "release" of this photo by ABC. This case is starting to smell even worse than the cover-up that initially ensued after the shooting.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennvideo
A new photograph obtained exclusively by ABC News showing the bloodied back of George Zimmerman's head, which was apparently taken three minutes after he shot and killed Trayvon Martin, gives possible credence to his claim that Martin had bashed his head against the concrete as Zimmerman fought for his life.

abcnews.go.com...

I've been saying this right from the start!
Enough with the Zimmer-hating from you hordes of bellicose liberals!

Justice will be done and it'll be done RIGHT!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Reply to post by WatchRider

Hmmmmm im curious....so if he is convicted would that still be justice in your eyes?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by shepseskaf
If anything, I think the blood shown in the photo is from a large spatter of Trayvon's blood. We know beyond certainty that he did bleed, after being shot in the chest at close range.

So according to you ... Zimmerman shot Martin face to face but then somehow Martins blood managed to fly through the air and do a 180 degree turn, change direction, and somehow splatter the TOP and BACK of Zimmermans head? Okay ... so the laws of physics be damned according to you .... right .. good to know.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I am so tired of hearing about this. The guy killed the boy. It's really that simple. Should he be convicted of second degree murder? I don't know. At the very least, it is manslaughter. The media just keeps stabbing at this. They want more bull# going on to keep the masses distracted from what is really going on!!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by WatchRider

Hmmmmm im curious....so if he is convicted would that still be justice in your eyes?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

To some people, "justice" is only what they want it to be

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

IMO, Zimmerman was a wannabe cop with a hero complex.

I wish we had MORE people like this!!!!!!! Crime would be almost nonexistent if we did. You on the other hand would be WAY to cowardly to stand up for your own neighborhood or even your family most likely.

He made assumptions about an innocent person

They were not "assumptions" as your "humble opinion" thinks. Zimmerman was PROFILING this black MAN.

And as any one with an ounce of common sense knows, the BEST thing anyone can learn to do is PROFILE people. It WILL save your life. Discriminating against people is another way to save your life.

And as to be expected, the guberment has made both these life skills a modern day "sin" through public education and hollywood. In order to kill us that much easier. The guberment can profile (TSA, ALL agencies FBI, CIA etc, police offices) why can't citizens? And it doesn't take ANY training to be able to correctly profile. A 3 year old kid could with only small experience.
edit on 21-4-2012 by KJV1611 because: not politically correct...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

When someone is claiming self defense, they cant be on record in pursuit of someone outside his property.

That is not correct. If you pursued someone (which is not a direct threat, you can pursue him just to ask him something etc...), and he attacked you first just because you are following him, it is aggression, and aggression warrants self-defense.

Using violence first is never self-defense. Following someone is not an act of aggression that will warrant initiation of physical violence. If anything, it warrants calling the police and maybe confronting him with words ("why are you following me?") if you feel threatened by it.

edit on 21/4/12 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
So according to you ... Zimmerman shot Martin face to face but then somehow Martins blood managed to fly through the air and do a 180 degree turn, change direction, and somehow splatter the TOP and BACK of Zimmermans head? Okay ... so the laws of physics be damned according to you .... right .. good to know.

We don't know the relative positions of the persons involved when the shooting occurred. We don't therefore know definitively how GZ acquired the blood. During trial all these factors should become more clear.

I just find it impossible to believe that merely a half hour after "bleeding so profusely" from the head, GZ showed no evidence of flowing blood in the police video. Basically no one can claim with a straight face that his injuries were of such seriousness that they warranted the use of deadly force.

Let's remember that this isn't some simple assault and battery case. An innocent young man is dead; his life taken away by an individual who never should have been in close proximity to him at all.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Is anyone going to acknowledge that Zimmerman was granted bail?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
If stand your ground sets Zimmerman free then he should go free, no excuses. If somebody has a problem with it, maybe he can lobby for the law to be put under scrutiny.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

People continue to degrade and dismiss the evidence that this instance is what it is. An accident of circumstances. This man was assaulted in a place he should of not been. His home neighborhood. The young man did what most teens do when they are foolish. He disrespected another human being. The older man made a tragic mistake. Again just my 2 cents. It was a tragedy. Teach our children to respect themselves and others.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
No sense in debating all of this right now. Zimmerman will have his day in court, along with all the supporting evidence of his defense. I'll withhold judgement until both the prosecutor and defense attorney have plead their cases.

It's already over. That is a police evidence photo.

George Zimmerman was attacked and he defended himself.

- Stand your ground law = Not Guilty -

ABC News just showed us the ending.

--------
George Will from ABC News said that 150 black teenagers are killed every week.

94% of those killings are black on black. Why are we conveniently ignoring the 94%

tragedy?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Not quite sure how yet another thread on this subject got started, however there is an existing one here that has been running for a month and a half nearly.

Please contribute to that thread

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join