It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Detailed Universe: This will Blow Your Mind.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

i think it was showing the quotation AS ABOVE SO IS BELOW .

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Liked the video. However I believe that since space is so vast that there are a lot more universes out there and so far away that we still cannot see their light. Now that should get some thinking. At least I hope so.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

Everything is the same, all that changes is the scale of things.

"It's all dots!"- Nassim Haramein

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

That was my favorite part of the movie Men In Black, at the very, very end of the film when the camera zooms out until we see the aliens playing with galaxies in the marbles.

This video reminded me of that. Good stuff, S&F.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
reply to post by randomname

Can you take this irreducible complexity crap somewhere else please?

why is it crap. because you can't believe your own eyes. because you equate freedom with the denial of God.

then it isn't freedom if it comes with conditions.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
We are so small. Why do I get this gut feeling that we are 'banned' from the rest of the universe until we get our act together?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The OP video was cool, thanks for sharing. Some other cool videos too. Will bookmark these to add to my 4/20 playlist this evening

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Okay, I'm a little confused on the end, is their multiple universes or are those like different sectors?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

thanks for the answer gives me something to think about i just wondered why always circle or round and not mush or flat but that does make lots of sense simple gravity pulling evenly

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

Originally posted by IEtherianSoul9
reply to post by randomname

Can you take this irreducible complexity crap somewhere else please?

why is it crap. because you can't believe your own eyes. because you equate freedom with the denial of God.

then it isn't freedom if it comes with conditions.

This is an off-topic post that should be removed by the mods. If you want to try to convert people, do it on another forum. Great video BTW, the universe is just mind boggling.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think you guys are taking the last bit of the video a bit too literally. What it looks like it was showing was that the universe is truly infinite. All is above, and all is below.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Mind blowing is an understatement...thanks for sharing op

I am curious what that is supposed to be at the end of the video when it goes back into that galaxy?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

just found this link, it is pretty and amazing. I scour the site for good videos, wish there was just a spread sheet link with the thousands of good videos on ATS that new users like myself could reference. Perhaps I'll begin saving the links into such an organized place, and figure out a way to share it. Great post thanks

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Amazing.....wow....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join