It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable: Water has personality and can store information.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Interesting, this might be how the strange theory of "200 Monkeys" might work. A monkey on an island washes off a tuber. This takes off the dirt and sand and makes it taste better. He teaches it to a second monkey and so on. Once about two hundred moneys are washing their fruit, other monkeys on distant islands suddenly seem to learn the trick themselves. No one could figure it out. As there was no communication between the monkeys or the islands. Now it makes sense, the water itself would only have to be drunk to affect the water in the body of a monkey and the information could possibly be transferred! The Oceans may be the first Internet. It could explain how far distant cultures which never visited one another came up with the same pottery designs, inventions or even pyramids. It's In The Water! (as some old commercial used to proclaim.) it could also add potency to things like dioxins or other toxins! Might be time we looked at water differently! or as George Carlin said: "The planet won't go away...you know who's going away? US!"

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Thank you CALGARIAN for posting Interesting !

This may of been Question

Hmmm
Bring this Out on the Table

Water memory
en.wikipedia.org...

Here lies one whose name was writ in water..."

A survey of evidence for the 'memory' of liquid water casts little light on its putative role in homeopathy, says Philip Ball.

www.nature.com...

Recent Discovery Shows Water Has a Memory

Monday, November 26, 2007 by: Sarah Aitken

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Could water really have a memory?
news.bbc.co.uk...

Icy claim that water has memory

19:00 11 June 2003 by Lionel Milgrom
www.newscientist.com...

What Im thinking ...

Movies ...

a Super Computer that is Mostly Full of Liquid Water ? Called Computer Zero

in the Movie Rollerball

Watch this clip if you want to learn More you will be glad you did ....! Especially around 3:20 min mark

Rollerball, Google, and Computer Zero

Made in 1975. A view of the future, of technology, and how we store and use information.

Its water Touch All Knowledge

it Makes you think that back in the 70s that they knew that Water had Memory then !

another 70s Scifi is my all time favorite BIO Super Computer Proteus IV in which is cell structured
that Contains WATER!!!!! in the Movie Called Demon Seed ....

Well just maybe this is what retains Our Memory's H20 passing to the Next Molecule within and Around Cells

ohh yeah the Blood the BLOOD !! retaining Memory's

So I Guess that Horror Scfi Movie called Underworld ... just might make some sense ...

ohh by the way

the Creator of the Series of Underworld !! Kevin Grevioux

Has a Degree in Microbiology

Graduated from Howard University in Washington, D.C. with a degree in microbiology and minors in both chemistry and psychology. He also studied genetic engineering in grad school. Was a research assistant at the National Cancer Institute at the world famous NIH - National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland

www.imdb.com...

I wonder if MR Kevin Grevioux Know's something we Dont ?

edit on 20-4-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Hi cal,
I don't know about this guy's research.
But Did you know that life when it emerged from the sea actually brought the sea along with it?
It did, think about your blood being salty. And the plumbing in your home.
Water is cool stuff.
Has anyone mentioned the thing from the movie "The Abyss"
cheers ljb

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by Covertblack
So do you think it would be beneficial to drink water straight from lake Superior? Obviously Native Americans believed the lake to hold significant power.

I personally believe that with intention the structure of food and water is changed. I have proved this to myself over and over.

Try this little experiment. Get 2 empty- 20 ounce soda bottles, take a permanent and write the word "Hate and Anger' on one of them. Take the other bottle and write "Love and Happiness" on it. Fill the bottles with water. Make sure the water in the bottle is always refilled.

Now buy two plants whatever you like same size and variety, buy two pots same in every way, then buy a bag of good potting soil and plant your choice of plants in those pots.

Water them according to the instructions for that particular plant, put the plants side by side and mark them "Hate and Anger" plant and then the "Love and Happiness" plant.

See what happens to the plants after 2 to 3 months.

And to your question, yes I think the water from Lake Superior is beneficial to drink.
edit on 20-4-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

Interesting. I remember watching an episode on Mythbusters describing how plants are directly affected by sound.
edit on 20-4-2012 by Covertblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Hi Guys had to log in for a change to share this. The deserts of Africa are actually water reserves! www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Here is a Clip for you .....

How Thoughts Affect Our Reality? a must see!!!

Hmm interesting... from a Quote from a Poster on YouTube from this Clip

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen...
For the things which are seen are not made of things which are visible."
-Hebrews 11

over 2,000 years before this video was made.

Water of Life .. more then meets the Visual Eye ?

Ohh that Movie ... Abyss of Controlling Water

Solid Liquid to Gas AIR

Breath

Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care
Leave but don't leave me
Look around, choose your own ground
For long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all your touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be
- Pink Floyd ( Breath )

All those ... moments will be lost in time, like tears...in rain.
Time to die... Roy Batty - Blade Runner

edit on 20-4-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Great find OP... truly amazing.

I wonder if they can "read" the information in the water.

I've heard of underground water being connected with crop circles not to mention the nodes where the stalks bend, stretch and even explode (i.e. not broken) have been flash steamed (water) with microwaves :

www.bltresearch.com...

"These holes are thought to be one of the plant abnormalities caused by exposure to microwave radiation which -- particularly in circles which occur in young, green crop -- instantly turns the plant's internal moisture to steam. If the microwaves are intense enough -- and the amount of moisture at the stem node great enough -- the rapidly expanding steam in these lower nodes can only escape by blowing holes out through the tough external fibers in these lower nodes. "

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Last night was brutal. My water kicked me out of the house after accusing me of having an affair with A&W Root Beer. I think my water needs to start attending Anger Management classes.

Now that I'm back in the house, I tell you one thing, I am scared to death to take a shower. Looks like I'll be cleaning myself with wet wipes the rest of my life and plan on getting my head shaved, you can't wash your hair with beer.

I've been doing a little research and it sure looks like my water has Sadistic Personality Disorder.
My shrink says that's crazy talk and the police aren't buying a word of this.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SubQuantum

gives a whole new meaning to the phrase 'heart and soul'

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I thought these findings about water were common knowledge and had been for years. For about 15 years now, if ever I needed advice or an opinion on something I'd just head for a washroom and have a pee. In the event there are no washrooms around, I carry a little bottle of the stuff with me.
Interesting post by the way, thanks!

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Last night was brutal. My water kicked me out of the house after accusing me of having an affair with A&W Root Beer. I think my water needs to start attending Anger Management classes.

Now that I'm back in the house, I tell you one thing, I am scared to death to take a shower. Looks like I'll be cleaning myself with wet wipes the rest of my life and plan on getting my head shaved, you can't wash your hair with beer.

I've been doing a little research and it sure looks like my water has Sadistic Personality Disorder.
My shrink says that's crazy talk and the police aren't buying a word of this.

Wow sounds like you had a brain wave there or a tap on the head.
Well the floodgates have certainly been opened now
It's certainly raining on your parade
Should have never got too cosy with the root beer
Avoid that shrink by not letting the water get too hot.
edit on 20-4-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

edit on 20-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

This short clip is from the german documentation "Unser Wissen ist ein Tropfen" (engl.: Our knowledge is a drop).

Found here:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Very cool S&F for you...reminds me of Dr. Masaru Emoto's work with water consciousness and intent;

Was the very first thing I thought of.

If nothing else, it shows just how connected EVERYTHING really is in the Universe. The implications could be mind-blowing.

Somehow, it also makes me think of Superman's Fortress of Solitude, and all of that information stored in crystals grown from the ice... Of course, I'm sure nobody would want to depend on a memory storage device that can melt...but if just the water itself could hold information...wow..the implications.

I almost wonder if the spy trade has already used this. Can you imagine, smuggling documents out in a bottle of Evian?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Beats the frigid Ice that I have to live with!

You can't trust wet naps! What the hell are you thinking!!!

Harte

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Fine have it your way, still does not explain the differences in the water does it ?

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
So earth is made up of 70% of water, and our body is made up of 70% of water.... what is water made up of? How did it get to earth in the first place?

One hydrogen atom and two oxygen atoms. (Whats water made up of / Great grammar btw)

Probably hitched a ride on a comet or asteroid. (How did it get to earth in the first place).

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

That is facinating Annie ! What exactly do you experience during these sessions ? I am not chucking tomatos I am seriously asking this.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Dr Emoto shared this with us quite a while ago. This is not new but interesting s & f for bringing this into light again in this forum. Thanks!

Dr Emoto

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
My furniture leaves memory in my carpet - dents
Water is merely a medium in this instance

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ink leaves memory on paper or is it thought

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join