It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mythology & Legends: True or False?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by starheart

I'm glad you posted this in the Gray area, so I'm going to bring this up. Vega is a system in Lyra. The other part about the Draco from another universe is even mentioned in various writings/channelings on the pleiadians including the Bringers of the Dawn, however, after her other book I saw so much occult rituals and promotions of menses blood being used, I really had to walk away.

But, where the negatives come from. In corporal form, like an Empire of old, in spiritual form, like Legion.

But Vega, was a farming community a planet that is shrouded in mystery, as I recall a very high tech busy city port, yet the country side, was very much pastoral, cows that looked more akin to our ancient variety, tall, slender and horned, more like a cross between elk and cow, and yet provided dairy, cheeses. And I recall, this planet was destroyed by the Death Star, and turned to rubble, sheets of light went through it, like a plane and it crumpled.

That there was a Star Wars, and that the more reptilian (actually a group of different species, including human and grey) was taking over systems and planets.

Vega was human. And there was an exodus, some of it was in giant arks, that took cows and creatures. They were a resistance to the empire if anything. And many systems carried human dna throughout our galaxy and other ones. The pleiades comes to mind, and that the blond haired or human looking pleidains are actually Lyrean, and in Sirius, in Orion, in numerous systems, in Andromeda, even.

That stock was used for the human race here, and I always see earth as a kind of Vega system, replicated, or rebuilt, even soul wise, many of the family is here.

That is kind of a soul memory of mine. I doubt that the Sumar races would ever accord human races with the status of Zeus or demigod.

They put down humans, we werent supposed to rebel against the empire, and be the resistance and Ive had someone tell me Lyra took a bad wrap for not giving in, and just choosing to not follow bad orders and all die.

But those are all speculations, all I have is the snatches of soul memory and a long journey from Lyra to this solar system, tiamet, mars then earth, in a kind of family grouping, and I suggest that Lyra was a part of pleiades and the Watchers here, for earth was formed as a living library of many systems and a school for the children for testing grounds and practicums. We come in without memory and really see what we've learnt in practical terms, and it was hijacked by a negative controlling group.

They even parked somehting outside of Saturn.

Humans have been chased, infilitrated, like Trojan Horse, and farmed by this group for a long time, for they serve Shadow and Dracos feed off emotions, negativity and Light/Soul Essence, and humanity always has alot of emotion and alot of Love as well.

Here is something I found interesting, from the Piper and the Reed, about Aldebaran, Taurus!

www.gutenberg.org...

Aldebaran, Aldebaran,
Across the crystal sky
A shout of angel-song began:
"Glory to God on High,
On earth be peace! Now is the morn
In which Emmanuel is born!"

They sang the end of every woe,
The tale of every tear.
I saw a host of singers go
Bravely against the fear
That held men in the thongs of Fate
Through æons of the hell of Hate.

Before thy lance Altair went down,
Lemuria arose
Restored to temple, palace, crown,
With gates that never close;
And all her shining company
Renewed their art and minstrelsy.

The babe was in his mother's arms,
His face was like the Christ;
And that lost lover knew the charms
Of her who kept the tryst;
The woman filled her water jar,
The shepherd led his sheep afar.

And then I knew, Aldebaran,
Lemuria is one
With all the domes of daring man
That glitter to the sun;
That age by age one broad highway
Leads up the host to fuller day.

There shall no lost tall towers be,
No idle aim of art;
No useless joy of minstrelsy,
No ever-empty heart;
No utter silencing of song,
No comrade absent from the throng.

Through pain and trial of the tears,
Lead up the host, O Star!
Lead up, lead up, until the years
Have glorified the scar
That burns upon the brow of man,
Aldebaran, Aldebaran!

Lemuria was long before Atlantis legends, in fact was taken out by the Sumar group, they worked the grids to crash the system, wipe it, so they could create their Out Of Africa Plan for humanity.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
If anything I would suggest that the planet in the Vega system of which alot of humans have soul connections to here, was another earth school. So a living library, shared by many systems for their learning, their lessons/practicums.

However, it had reached beyond level 0 civilzation and was cosmic, having reached higher frequency channels, but was destroyed.

And earth is the new lyra planet like that, to me, but we've been managed strongly through cycles and the Dark Side, kept down and under their thumb.

Human = Preyed Upon and The Resistance! I am very Pro-Human!

Zeus, Quetzcoatl all share Dragon in common.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Hermes had to slay Argos which likely put Hera in a very, VERY fowl (lol) mood. The peacock is associated with Hera (and Lucifer) . . .

Just saying . . .

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

There is no mention of anything between Pluto and Hermes; i'm sorry.
I looked to see if Pluto was in the Gemini constellation, and between 1914 and 2132, it is not; however, between 1882 and 1914, when they discovered Pluto, Pluto was in the Gemini constellation.
Other than that, i have no idea whatsoever why all the Geminis are killed, nor do i find relations between Pluto/Mercury/Gemini.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You are perfectly right in what you said. You can read my other thread (An opinion on our world), for i described this exact same ''Star Wars''; Exopeadia and Exopolitics, and others sites like that agree with that Star Wars between Vega and Draco, and that humanity comes from Vega.

Star for you.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Well, I remember Lyra, as if a long time, and then millions years ago, here in some capacity as a child taken from a disaster, which seemed to connect Mars and Earth, knowing in that memory that my families journey had gone further in this solar system and then ultimately to Lyra.

The strongest part of that memory was standing in a craft viewing a deluge on earth, feeling this enormous river of sorrow, that was flowing in the fabric of space itself, and I wasn't sure in that exodus from my family, which was forced upon me, where I felt as if a separation was taking place, as if I'd lost them, whether I was in body or in Spirit Form then, but it was solid memory.

That was like nothing, just a memory just a couple years ago to my soul, the Lyra journey seemed much longer. Nor do I believe we're meant to be the resistance any longer, but raise the frequency of this world to Love, beyond the reaches of the gravity side. Light as a Feather --- wings!!!!

The river needs to be healed.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Hermes had to slay Argos which likely put Hera in a very, VERY fowl (lol) mood. The peacock is associated with Hera (and Lucifer) . . .

Just saying . . .

Who is argos ?
why did hermes have to slay argos master gemini ?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I could answer you, but i will leave Master Gemini say it.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Good discussion here......all the myths and legends have to come from somewhere....I just think they've been twisted and distorted over 1000's of years. have you every played telephone around a room with 30+ people.........
makes you think.........................

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bjscribz

Yeah.. I took that in consideration too. I just wanted to see that if they stood true, what would have been their meaning.
Star for you!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart

Can you answer it starheart...please!

Who is argos ?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
im really confused here,are logios hermes and mercury the same or are they diffrent?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
What an intense little thread, I'm quite hooked.
I have always found myths and legends (much the same as religion) to be fascinating for what ever value it holds for information of where we came from, and how we came to be. They all contain pieces of history.

In every book, in every movie, in every song, in every landscape, in every people, in every animal, in every building, in every star, in every planet, now for me, it's there. Plain as the nose on my face, still can't believe it took me so long...always doing things backwards, now I know why.

For me (in the beginning) I got the distinct impression of an ancient curse of the bloods, which involved two brothers and a sister, until it was forgiven by her in unconditional love, then the knowledge was withheld (is there such a story?).
Those that liked things where they are the control, have worked very hard for many many generations to keep the forgotten, forgotten, with their various methods, but they have lost the thread they were following as surly as we have found what which we lost so long ago too. Perhaps this is what is meant by the pendulum after all.
They are the ones out of time.
The cataclysmic cleansing of days gone by will not be happening again, and If the mother has to shift weight occasionally because we have moved so much, then it comes with the territory of our 'modern' living.
Her heart is a diamond.

I'm not sure which one of them is more awesome to be honest, him or her.
Great thread op x

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Thank you, AussieAmandaC.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Who is argos ?

Zeus had a lover, Io, and Hera wanted to kill her; Zeus then transformed Io in a cow to protect her.
But Hera send a thousand eyed guy (Argos) to kill her, so Zeus sent Hermes to kill Argos before Argos could locate Io.

And yes, Logios is Hermes/Mercury.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Who is argos ?

Zeus had a lover, Io, and Hera wanted to kill her; Zeus then transformed Io in a cow to protect her.
But Hera send a thousand eyed guy (Argos) to kill her, so Zeus sent Hermes to kill Argos before Argos could locate Io.

And yes, Logios is Hermes/Mercury.

Who are the 2 most powerful legends in mythology?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Who is argos ?

Oh so Master Gemini is the authority here on such matters?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Here, LP527

www.theoi.com...

ARGOS PANOPTES was a hundred-eyed giant who lived in the region of Argolis in the Peloponnese. Once when Zeus was consorting with the Nymph Io, his wife Hera arrived on the scene. The god quickly transformed his lover into a white heifer, but the goddess was not deceived. She demanded the animal for a gift and set Argos Panoptes as its guard. Zeus sent Hermes to surreptitiously rescue his lover. The god first tried to lull the giant to sleep with his music, but failing that, slew him with his sword. It was from this endeavour that he earned his familiar title Argeiphontes (literally "the slayer of Argos"). Hera rewarded Argos for his service by placing his hundred eyes on the tail of her sacred bird, the peacock.

www.orderwhitemoon.org...

Another symbol of Hera is the peacock. Hera's watchfulness is symbolized by the peacock and the 'eyes' in its feathers. The bird was a sacred symbol of Hera and wandered the in temples of Hera. In addition, the peacock is often associated with summer and therefore this may symbolized Hera's second phase, the mature woman, the mother phase.

I'm going to have to get an " 'eyes' in its feathers " avatar too so I can be considered an expert on this material just like Master Gemini...

edit on 1-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to LastProphet527

Who are the 2 most powerful legends in mythology?

Illiad and Oddyseus.
But, as i said, i am not really an expert on that.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Hint. Earth and sky.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join