It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mythology & Legends: True or False?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Yes, i did noticed the Illuminati all-seeing eye symbolism in The Lord of the Rings.
I thought it was only me getting too much farfechted.

[quote)
PS
Always ask ,"WHO IS THIS GUY AND WHAT ARE HIS MOTIVES"?

What did you meant by that?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Wondered if you heard of Nut the sky goddess and Geb the male Earth god in Egyptian Mythology
Nut is the overarching sky and is represented wearing a body of stars and is consort to the Sun Ra
Nut however falls in love with Geb (Earth) and makes love to him by night.

gwydir.demon.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
All legends of the past have their basis in actual events which, through time the real story of the event became lost for one reason or another. Take for instance the story of the lost city of Atlantis, (there was a most excellent book on the topic but I do at this time forget the authors name) In the book he goes through and explains how the story got as convoluted as it did, and proves Atlantis to have been Minoan Crete. Same with the story of Troy, as related by Homer in the Iliad, also once thought as only mythical legend but found to be a truth, just one that was convoluted.

Therefore there is some basis in your thought process that ancient stories, and a possibility that some ancient Gods, such as Zeus and so forth have their foundations in historical figures.Though for Gods it appears not to be the case in large part, only for demi-gods.

But the thought process of "prophecies having basis in historical fact prior to their being "announced" would be a far stretch of the imagination.

If you are attempting to state, however, that things prophesied to happen, later came to pass, well then welcome to the world of religion. Many Christians say the same, that the prophecies in revelation already came to pass, or at least in largest part.

edit on 21-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Yes, i heard of the book on Atlantis; though i didn't read it.
I was more trying to say that we shouldn't despise mythology and legends, for there might be some truth.
But i totally agree with you!

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

I have 10 questions.

What did Mercury do to anger the gods so much?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

There is no information on Mercury (also known as Hermes in Greek mythology) angering the Gods.
However, Hermes/Mercury has a lot of similiraties with Loki, a Scandinavian God; both are Gods of fire, both are trickser and somewhat malicious, both are extremely clever and powerful in mean of ''technologies''. So it is probable that Hermes, like Loki, did something awful to the Gods.
Do you have more information on this information about Mercury angering Gods? It will help me better answer your question.

P.S. Like for Loki, it is probable that Mercury/Hermes is a Sirien (from the star Sirius); for the Siriens are traders, mischievlous, advanced technologicly, and extremely clever.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart

There is no information on Mercury (also known as Hermes in Greek mythology) angering the Gods.
However, Hermes/Mercury has a lot of similiraties with Loki, a Scandinavian God; both are Gods of fire, both are trickser and somewhat malicious, both are extremely clever and powerful in mean of ''technologies''. So it is probable that Hermes, like Loki, did something awful to the Gods.
Do you have more information on this information about Mercury angering Gods? It will help me better answer your question.

P.S. Like for Loki, it is probable that Mercury/Hermes is a Sirien (from the star Sirius); for the Siriens are traders, mischievlous, advanced technologicly, and extremely clever.

Thank you.

2nd.
Did pluto/scorpio get into it with mercury/logios hermes,are they enemies or did something happen between the both of them.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Hermes/Mercury was not really an enemy of Pluto/Hades. Hades being God of Hell, Zeus sent sometimes Hermes to help people out of the hands of Hades.
In Roman mythology, however, Mercury is the messenger of Pluto, guiding the dead to him.
In ''esoteric'', Hades would represent the Reptilliens, living underground on Earth, beings that love souls. As for Hermes -a possible Sirien-, the Siriens make believe that heaven is their planet, and thus might give the souls to the Draconnians/Reptilliens, thus explaining the myth Pluto/Mercury.
That is only, however, a possibility.
And no, i don't think that they made it...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You forgot jesus. My intent today is to post a tread about the apocolypse of john. Revelation. It was stolen from traditional writings and rewritten and made their own in the specific time of the mytological gods you speak of. The hellenistic age. One example is Habakkuk in the OT. he explains that he was given a vision from GOD in which GOD tells him to write it plainly so others can read. However he did not give the vision but only a narrative and with liars envolved. Habakkuk is a short book but things are missing for a reason. I will galdly post this for you to show you.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by starheart

Hermes/Mercury was not really an enemy of Pluto/Hades. Hades being God of Hell, Zeus sent sometimes Hermes to help people out of the hands of Hades.
In Roman mythology, however, Mercury is the messenger of Pluto, guiding the dead to him.
In ''esoteric'', Hades would represent the Reptilliens, living underground on Earth, beings that love souls. As for Hermes -a possible Sirien-, the Siriens make believe that heaven is their planet, and thus might give the souls to the Draconnians/Reptilliens, thus explaining the myth Pluto/Mercury.
That is only, however, a possibility.
And no, i don't think that they made it...

Is hades powerful ?

Zeus sent sometimes Hermes to help people out of the hands of Hades

Could hades be mad at mercury for this?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SuckerMe

I'll be glad to read it. I indeed forgot Jesus

There is multiple ''Jesus'' similarities. In India, Jesus is Kalkhi, and there are other mythologies that i don't remenber that speaks of someone semblable to Jesus.
Post that subject, and i'll read it!

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Yes, Hades would seem to be very powerful, as much as Zeus, but i have no idea.
The same for if Hades was mad at Hermes; usually, messengers are not blamed, so Hades was more mad at Zeus than Hermes.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

I remember the day in which …we flew like the wind…loll… flying on magic carpets in India as if life had no end, I also remember the first time the flying chariots was seen by a man called ‘livielein’…we laughed with laughter as for the 2 years we saw it.

I remember when the earthlings first saw the ‘Flying Triangle’ of the ‘Harpy’ race OF ‘EVOLVED’ ‘BIRDS>American eagle>aka owl>aka Noah>aka >Annuki>Noah ark AKA>>>City of Atlantis>> aka, in the 1800s Germans found… aka the original Noah’s ark. .aka the first and only real triangle space ship that was ever found on earth…aka>> Noah’s real ark… Aka an alien space ship>>> aka…the rise of a new world order.

The frequencies and the matrix.

The frequency is what makes the matrix run.

When the Germans found the space ship that was the end of your civilization. The new matrix was designed for your species on the new planet of your earth to go ‘green’… instead of the matrix that you are in now.

You just don’t know how long it took, over the course of 3billlion in your earth years, to create this planet for ‘MORE LIFE‘…as the matrix of consuming recourses is once again rapping your planet as it has done all the others.
Is this the first planet or the last planet?

It’s the last planet.
And As you can see…you have rapped the other planets of vegetation and tress as they grow no more with this matrix…AS the SAME matrix, that has yet destroyed another ozone layer, as your species has done over and over again.

………….. I wouldn’t dare tell you over the ether net who this came from…….I told seti 15 months ago..or last year some time.... all they had to do is figure out what 323 means and send a whale sonar towards that that area in October…oh well !

This is just one of my challenges‘… like, how do I change the matrix to all green?
This world is really fd up, in more ways than they will ever tell you… and when… When shtf, you humans will probably have less than 3 days to say your prayers from what I know.

I write this to you because im going very deep into the rabbits, for about a week to see what this is about. take care.

I like the star and the heart, it brings comfort to the Good Side of life, that’s why im telling you this ..that’s it ,that’s all.

And because your with the Moon.

ps..Dear seti. glad you opened back up

edit on 27-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

When you come out of the rabbit's A next week please give us all a detailed report?

edit on 27-4-2012 by LilDudeissocool because:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Wow. You saw a Sirius-A triangle ship!

They gave afterwards them to the US, so that the US could use them to simulate UFOS for the Project Blue Beam.
Good luck with the rabbits, thank you for the compliment, and take care.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Green is the color associated with Venus, so I would ask if you are being highly subversive, dualistic, or just plain cracked Right now?

LoL "green" energy being pushed by guys like Al Gore, a mythological beast himself. The man-bear-pig sounds like something you would see on an Egyptian hieroglyph doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

I am not anything you mentionned. Why am i green? My avatar doesn't have anything that is green, neither my name...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Just curious. Is this Sirius "Triangle" about 10 degrees east of the Hare? We'll call it the rabbit.

And I must mention that the Sirius triangle is easy for LP527 to see because it's located in his feet.
5/27 the 27th of May is Gemini. The twins.

There are two triangles btw the other forming that ship's points with Phaet, the Dove and Naos.

This is all about astrology, huh?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Astrology, creative (or "chaos") ritual, psychology, and FAITH.

Like a many faceted jewel to reflect the light, its all how you look at things.

The power of reflection allows the individual to perceive themselves, and their desires.

- Know Thyself -

Kind of like a magic mirror maybe? Didn't Venus always carry around a mirror?
Is not Kabbalah based on the idea that God reflected and as above so below?
edit on 27-4-2012 by MasterGemini because: 101

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

No... i'm talking about the motherships of the Siriens, inhabitants of Sirius. They are triangular shaped.
It had nothing to do with astrology.
edit on 27-4-2012 by starheart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join