It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Control 747? Bombers?...Israeli technology! You decide.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So I know that eventually given time, answers to questions emerge. We all know this, those who are in search of a knowledge called truth. Sometimes we cannot put our finger on it so we deduce. The wise man points at the moon, the idiot will stare at the finger.
Many believe Israel was behind 9/11. Many have pointed to the image of the bottom of the plane going into the tower and asked,"what is that?"
Many have said they did not know if Israel has the technology to fly a 747 into a target remotely.
Here is the answer. Found in Israel, offered up by the IAF to an Israeli reporter probably as a psy-op to threaten Iran. Here is the quote,

The IAF has a full-sized unmanned plane,the “Eitan,” that is said to be able to fly to Iran,the report indicated. “This plane can do all that is required of it when the order is given,” a pilot said, without elaboration.

Source:Times of Israel
edit on 16-4-2012 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

So I know that eventually given time, answers to questions emerge.

But there is no time line wherein anyone needs to actually heed the answers, therefore we have this prepetual regurgitation of the same questions.

We all know this, those who are in search of a knowledge called truth.

Or in search of attention.

Sometimes we cannot put our finger on it so we deduce.

Or someone else shows them to you and you don't like what you see.

The wise man points at the moon, the idiot will stare at the finger.

And which one do you percieve yourself to be?

Many believe Israel was behind 9/11.

No they don't.

Many have pointed to the image of the bottom of the plane going into the tower and asked,"what is that?"

No they haven't.

Many have said they did not know if Israel has the technology to fly a 747 into a target remotely.

Actually, many have known for years that it was possible to remote control any mechanical conveyance. Its not technology specific to Isreal. In fact radio controlled vehicles is a very popular hobby.

Here is the answer.

To what?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

So I know that eventually given time, answers to questions emerge.

Yep! In this case, that took me approx. five minutes!

Sometimes we cannot put our finger on it so we deduce.

I had absolutely no trouble putting my "finger" on the truth, though it was NOT found in your OP. Deductions should be made by using facts, not by ignoring them!

The wise man points at the moon, the idiot will stare at the finger.

You didn't see the moon because you ignored which way the finger was pointing! I reckon that makes you LESS than an idiot!

Many believe Israel was behind 9/11. Many have pointed to the image of the bottom of the plane going into the tower and asked,"what is that?"
Many have said they did not know if Israel has the technology to fly a 747 into a target remotely. Here is the answer. Found in Israel, offered up by the IAF to an Israeli reporter probably as a psy-op to threaten Iran.

There might be an "answer", but you certainly didn't find it. All you did was answer a question that doesn't even apply to your source, with an imaginary answer that also has nothing to do with your source.

Oh yeah! I almost forgot:
This certainly doesn't look anything like a 747 to me! The "Eitan" doesn't seem to be much of a secret either!

See ya,
Milt
edit on 16-4-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
reply to post by hooper

Ol Hooper... ATS when you fail to debate logically in the pursuit of "denying ignorance" chant Hoop's mantra, "ad hominum" "ad hominum"

Sorry, pointing out that remotely controlling mechanical vehicles are no great secret or exclusive to Israel is not "ad hominum", its just pointing out the weakness and errors in the "hominum's" post.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

If only there were some-thing connecting an unmanned reconnaisance drone from the year 2011 to a terrorist attack involving commercial airliners in 2001.... What is that called? Oh yes... evidence. That's what's missing here.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
None of the commercial aircrafts resembled a 747, its quite hard for anyone familiar with commercial aircraft to make that mistaken identity. Are you just anti semitic, or do you have a point?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Here's to contributing to the post;

Dov Zakheim. Not many Americans know who he is, but they ignore him at their own peril. If for no other reason, a dual Israeli-American citizen as Comptroller and Chief Financial Officer of the United States Dept. of Defense should raise some eyebrows. He was also President Bush's senior foreign policy advisor during the 2000 campaign.

He was (is?) Corporate VP1 at System Planning Corporation, a major player in the "Homeland Security" industry. One of the products that SysPlan sells is the Command Transmitter System, a remote control system for planes, boats, missiles and other vehicles2 . It's highly customable and configurable to interface with an almost limitless number of vehicle types.

The CTS at the Sea Range provides safe, controlled testing of unmanned targets, platforms and missiles, including ballistic missiles and other long-range vehicles.

The CTS is a tunable UHF FM transmitter designed for ground use in controlling guided missiles, pilotless aircraft and pilotless boats.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pupetmaster

And this is connected to 9/11? Yes, because Jews.

No.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

I said Israel. A nation. You said Jew.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Tom Flocco.com
tomflocco.com...
Missile & remote control systems added to small jets before 9-http://tomflocco.com...11; same parts found at Pentagon

I found this on an old ats 911 post.
It is really detailed.

Two civilian defense contractor employees--told to remain silent--say other workers quietly retro-fitted missile and remote control systems onto A-3 jets at Colorado public airport prior to September 11 when similar A-3 parts much smaller than a Boeing 757 were found at Pentagon

Presidential candidate says scores of retired and active military and intelligence officials would testify before current grand jury probing government involvement in 9/11 attacks

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Thank you pupetmaster. This was the direction I was looking for when I posted this thread during my break. I could not find his name. I wil now expand my research.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

I said Israel. A nation. You said Jew.

And this is connected to 9/11? Yes, because Israel.

No.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

No.

Dr Dr give me the NEWS WHY are you pickin on Jews??
This thresd is about remote control.
Are you a victom of it???

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Victim? HA. I'm running the airloom on you right now.... Sweet dreams, longjon.

What??? You got cloraform over my nose and mouth???? ha ha
Is there anyway you can relate this to remote control aircraft???
What about the A3 and Tom Flocco ???
Perhaps a private message is in order???
cheers ljb

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Isreal, Iraq, or Iran,...who knows but Afghanistan.

But to the point,...

Why Iraq's buying up Sony PlayStation 2s - Published: 12/19/2000

Applications for this system are potentially frightening,” said an
intelligence source. “One expert I spoke with estimated that an
integrated bundle of 12-15 PlayStations could provide enough computer
power to control an Iraqi unmanned aerial vehicle, or UAV — a pilotless
aircraft.

Just some food for thought.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
None of the commercial aircrafts resembled a 747, its quite hard for anyone familiar with commercial aircraft to make that mistaken identity. Are you just anti semitic, or do you have a point?

Red solo cup let's have a party,
Hi ILLLUSTRONIG.
Who what where and when did you get this absurd post from????
Aircraft would have sufficed.
So are you saying if somrone mistakes a comercial AIRCRAFTS for a 747 they are ANTI SEMETIC?????
Stupid, dumb race cards should be available at Wall Mart
FOR ALL RACES. BTW what's wrong with Palistinians???
Oh I get it They don't have BOMBERS controlled or remote.
yuck dude
ljb

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by longjohnbritches

Tom Flocco.com
tomflocco.com...
Missile & remote control systems added to small jets before 9-http://tomflocco.com...11; same parts found at Pentagon

I found this on an old ats 911 post.
It is really detailed.

Two civilian defense contractor employees--told to remain silent--say other workers quietly retro-fitted missile and remote control systems onto A-3 jets at Colorado public airport prior to September 11 when similar A-3 parts much smaller than a Boeing 757 were found at Pentagon

Presidential candidate says scores of retired and active military and intelligence officials would testify before current grand jury probing government involvement in 9/11 attacks

The A-3 claim has repeatedly surfaced and repeatedly been shot down. Why would scores of people testifying have anything to do with this? Did you think that by connecting the fantasy story with a simple statement that readers would infer that the testimony would be about a tricked out Skywarrior and not about everything else?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join