It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Control 747? Bombers?...Israeli technology! You decide.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Originally posted by longjohnbritches
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Tom Flocco.com
tomflocco.com...
Missile & remote control systems added to small jets before 9-http://tomflocco.com...11; same parts found at Pentagon

I found this on an old ats 911 post.
It is really detailed.

Two civilian defense contractor employees--told to remain silent--say other workers quietly retro-fitted missile and remote control systems onto A-3 jets at Colorado public airport prior to September 11 when similar A-3 parts much smaller than a Boeing 757 were found at Pentagon

Presidential candidate says scores of retired and active military and intelligence officials would testify before current grand jury probing government involvement in 9/11 attacks

The A-3 claim has repeatedly surfaced and repeatedly been shot down. Why would scores of people testifying have anything to do with this? Did you think that by connecting the fantasy story with a simple statement that readers would infer that the testimony would be about a tricked out Skywarrior and not about everything else?

Hi prtr
Would you mind backing up your claim??
Actually the A3 was PIMPPED.
ya ya I know, no one knows the price of corruption in Italy,
later gator

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Tom Flocco.com
tomflocco.com...
Missile & remote control systems added to small jets before 9-http://tomflocco.com...11; same parts found at Pentagon

It is really detailed.

Two civilian defense contractor employees--told to remain silent--say other workers quietly retro-fitted missile and remote control systems onto A-3 jets at Colorado public airport prior to September 11 when similar A-3 parts much smaller than a Boeing 757 were found at Pentagon

Presidential candidate says scores of retired and active military and intelligence officials would testify before current grand jury probing government involvement in 9/11 attacks

The A-3 claim has repeatedly surfaced and repeatedly been shot down. Why would scores of people testifying have anything to do with this? Did you think that by connecting the fantasy story with a simple statement that readers would infer that the testimony would be about a tricked out Skywarrior and not about everything else?

Hi prtr
later gator

1. Plane too small and profile different [bubble cockpit.]
2. Not enough fuel to produce fireball
3. Engine parts found at Pentagon were from RR engines that were much too big to fit on the A-3 which used J57 Pratt & Whitney engines.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I think everyone has seen the famous video where the remote controlled airliner crashes with test dummys to simulate results from fuel protection systems. Remote technology has been avalible, working and in use for many years.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pupetmaster

Dov Zakheim. Not many Americans know who he is, but they ignore him at their own peril. If for no other reason, a dual Israeli-American citizen as Comptroller and Chief Financial Officer of the United States Dept. of Defense should raise some eyebrows. He was also President Bush's senior foreign policy advisor during the 2000 campaign.

He was (is?) Corporate VP1 at System Planning Corporation, a major player in the "Homeland Security" industry. One of the products that SysPlan sells is the Command Transmitter System, a remote control system for planes, boats, missiles and other vehicles2 . It's highly customable and configurable to interface with an almost limitless number of vehicle types.

The CTS at the Sea Range provides safe, controlled testing of unmanned targets, platforms and missiles, including ballistic missiles and other long-range vehicles.

The CTS is a tunable UHF FM transmitter designed for ground use in controlling guided missiles, pilotless aircraft and pilotless boats.

Are those your words, or did you just copy and paste them from here?

See ya,
Milt
edit on 17-4-2012 by BenReclused because: Typo

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

If only there were some-thing connecting an unmanned reconnaisance drone from the year 2011 to a terrorist attack involving commercial airliners in 2001.... What is that called? Oh yes... evidence. That's what's missing here.

here is the evidence that this was done back as far as 1984:

www.youtube.com...

17 years to refine and fine tune the controls before 9/11

by the way, it only took me a couple of minutes to find this, apparently you couldn't be bothered
edit on 17-4-2012 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

There is no mention of the following on the page you sourced to!

Missile & remote control systems added to small jets

same parts found at Pentagon

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

If only there were some-thing connecting an unmanned reconnaisance drone from the year 2011 to a terrorist attack involving commercial airliners in 2001.... What is that called? Oh yes... evidence. That's what's missing here.

here is the evidence that this was done back as far as 1984:

www.youtube.com...

17 years to refine and fine tune the controls before 9/11

by the way, it only took me a couple of minutes to find this, apparently you couldn't be bothered
edit on 17-4-2012 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

Yet, you couldn't be bothered to discover that remote control of aircraft technology goes well past the Vietnam era, even rudimentary control as far as WW II. You're so smart now, why don't you answer the question about it's connection to the events of 9/11? Truthers are not the sharpest tool in the shed, are they?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

This thresd is about remote control.

Really? Then kindly explain the relevance of the source in the OP.

The OP gave us 3 choices:
1) Remote Control 747
2) Bombers
3) Israeli technology

The source doesn't have a damn thing to do with any of the above. As far as I'm concerned, this thread is about BS. That's the closest fit!

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

like reheat said. There needs to be some connection between this crap and 9/11, which nobody wants to provide.

In its own way, the RC theory is as silly as basment nukes:

RC: planes can be remotely flown.
skeptic: true but irrelevant. What does that have to do with 9/11?
RC: ...

BN: Nukes can destroy buildings.
skeptic: True, but what does this have to do with 9/11?
BN: ...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Tom Flocco.com
tomflocco.com...

It is really detailed.

Hi prtr
later gator

1. Plane too small and profile different [bubble cockpit.]
2. Not enough fuel to produce fireball
3. Engine parts found at Pentagon were from RR engines that were much too big to fit on the A-3 which used J57 Pratt & Whitney engines.

This is just your opinion. Stands up like a wet noodle.
Got some facts? Even if there were mis identifications the plausibility is ever present. Most likly the pod filmed on the tower aircraft was the extra fuel tank.
EXTRA HIGH OCTANE. BOOM pop pop pop
God bless America ljb

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

... strange oversimplification.

It's connected to 9-11 for many reasons (do your research) DOD, friends with Larry silverstein, many others reasons but mostly because he was a member of PNAC. The project for a new American century and it policy papers stating that their neo-con world views would be easily accepted should there be a castastropgic & catalizing event like a new pearl harbor.

He was & is a respected voice in the intelligence community, One of his subsidiary TRIDATA CORPORATION, oversaw the investigation after the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in 1993.

Since the evidence from the World Trade Center site was quickly removed, there is little concrete evidence of the involvement of Dov Zakheim, who has since left his position at the Pentagon. However, the proximity of Eglin AFB to MacDill AFB in Florida and Dov Zakheim's work via SPC contracts and the Pentagon leasing agreement on both of these installations, combined with SPC's access to World Trade Center structural and security information from their Tridata investigation in 1993, is highly suspicious. Considering his access to Boeing 767 tankers, remote control flight systems, and his published views in the PNAC document, it seems very likely he is in fact a key figure in the alleged terrorist attacks in New York City on September 11, 2001.

As Assistant Secretary of Defense and Comptroller of the Pentagon, Zakheim oversaw all resources including 2.3 trillion US dollars declared missing by Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld on 10 September 2001, the very day before the attacks

Simple google search.
the "jews" argument has no wait.

Yes there is evidence to suggest that Israeli citizens & some Mossad operatives are strongly involved in the false flag operation that was 9-11. The FBI, during the next 2 months, arrested & deported 200 israelis in connection with 911, from the white vans with explosives, the Mossad art students & the Mossad movers from urban moving sys. FBI should have more evidence on the Mossad & israeli involvement then Usama bin laden.
A jewish Rabbi also heard a criminal conversation in a new york cimetary (9 month prior to 9-11) about attacks on the WTC, reported it to the FBI, who visited with him twice but never acted on the tip.

I'm not anti-semite or racist in any way. Nor do i think that there is a jewish world conspiracy.
Although, many elements of 9-11 point to it being orchestrated by elements (small faction, zionists) of the israeli intelligence & political community in conjunction with other small factions within the USA (DIA, Rumsfeld, Cheney, 3 people from state department, senators on the intelligence committee, FBI, american turkish council & others).

edit on 18-4-2012 by pupetmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pupetmaster

... strange oversimplification.

Consider the audience.

It's connected to 9-11 for many reasons (do your research) DOD, friends with Larry silverstein, many others reasons but mostly because he was a member of PNAC.

So, basically, the reason is because you think so.

The project for a new American century and it policy papers stating that their neo-con world views would be easily accepted should there be a castastropgic & catalizing event like a new pearl harbor.

Boy, if you think that one paragraph in one paper is the first time anyone ever observed that the USA has a bad habit of not acting until there's some major event then you don't read too much.

He was & is a respected voice in the intelligence community, One of his subsidiary TRIDATA CORPORATION, oversaw the investigation after the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center in 1993.

Says you, and you're not much of a source.

Since the evidence from the World Trade Center site was quickly removed, there is little concrete evidence of the involvement of Dov Zakheim, who has since left his position at the Pentagon.

So, in other words, there's no evidence. And, of course, in your mind, that constitutes evidence. Win-win.

However, the proximity of Eglin AFB to MacDill AFB in Florida and Dov Zakheim's work via SPC contracts and the Pentagon leasing agreement on both of these installations, combined with SPC's access to World Trade Center structural and security information from their Tridata investigation in 1993, is highly suspicious.

Why? Because there are two AFB's in FLorida?

Considering his access to Boeing 767 tankers, remote control flight systems, and his published views in the PNAC document, it seems very likely he is in fact a key figure in the alleged terrorist attacks in New York City on September 11, 2001.

How is it he had special acces to these tankers? He was an accountant, not a NORAD commander.

As Assistant Secretary of Defense and Comptroller of the Pentagon, Zakheim oversaw all resources including 2.3 trillion US dollars declared missing by Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld on 10 September 2001, the very day before the attacks

Sorry, no declaration of missing money. That's been debunked to death. You really got to catch up on this stuff.

Simple google search.

There's your problem.

the "jews" argument has no wait.

And yet you persist.

Yes there is evidence to suggest that Israeli citizens & some Mossad operatives are strongly involved in the false flag operation that was 9-11.

So much for the ""Jews" argument has no wait".

The FBI, during the next 2 months, arrested & deported 200 israelis in connection with 911, from the white vans with explosives, the Mossad art students & the Mossad movers from urban moving sys.

Oh boy.

FBI should have more evidence on the Mossad & israeli involvement then Usama bin laden.

Yet they don't. But, of course to you a lack of evidence is evidence.

A jewish Rabbi also heard a criminal conversation in a new york cimetary (9 month prior to 9-11) about attacks on the WTC, reported it to the FBI, who visited with him twice but never acted on the tip.

You gotta love it. A "jewish" Rabbi!!! As opposed to what - a Baptist Rabbi???

I'm not anti-semite or racist in any way.

Yes you are - you're a great Anti-Semite. Credit where credit is due, I always say!

Nor do i think that there is a jewish world conspiracy.

Just out of curiosity - why don't you capitalize the word Jew? It is the standard convetion.

Although, many elements of 9-11 point to it being orchestrated by elements (small faction, zionists) of the israeli intelligence & political community in conjunction with other small factions within the USA (DIA, Rumsfeld, Cheney, 3 people from state department, senators on the intelligence committee, FBI, american turkish council & others).

And there's the Z-word.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

What about this guy?
He could have been slipping NOT ONLY nuke and moon secrets to the Israeli's but all that remote technology that goes with it.
He could have been doing it for decades before his arrest.
This guy got around. Several trips to Israel are documented also.

en.metapedia.org...
Stewart Nozette - Metapedia
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Stewart_Nozette
en.metapedia.org...
Ties to Israel and India
From November 1998 to January 2008 Nozette worked in the United States as a technical consultant[46] for Israel Aerospace Industries[47] a wholly owned Israeli company and was paid approximately $225,000 according to court papers.[48]
He earned the money from the Israelis by answering questions presented to him once a month and performing assigned tasks.[49]
During the sting operation Nozette admitted to the undercover FBI agent he provided classified information to the Israelis in the past and assumed Israel Aerospace Industries was a front organization to gather intelligence.[

His father had worked on the Manhattan Project developing the atomic bomb during World War II. After the war Morris Nozette started a plastics company.[34]

FBI sting operation
On September 3, 2009 Nozette received a phone call from a FBI agent who would later identify himself as an Israeli intelligence operative.[21] Later that day they agreed to meet and have lunch at a restaurant located in the Mayflower Hotel in downtown Washington DC. During the meeting Nozette quickly showed a willingness to work for Israeli intelligence with the following conversation.

FBI: "…I’ll just say it real quick and then we’ll just move on. Quick, I wanna clarify something from the start. And I don’t say it very often, but umm, I work for Israeli Intelligence…"

Nozette: "…Mm-hmm"

FBI: "…Agency known here as Mossad."

FBI: "So from now on I’m not gonna to say this But if I say service…"

FBI: "…so you know what that, what it is. But I just wanna be sure, I’ll let it out so we don’t have any ambiguity later on.

FBI: "How you doin‘?"

Nozette: "Good. Happy to be of assistance."

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pupetmaster
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

there is little concrete evidence

Make that none. Speculation and innuendo only.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

What about this guy?
He could have been slipping NOT ONLY nuke and moon secrets to the Israeli's but all that remote technology that goes with it.

He could also have been slipping them Gefilte fish recipes. Remote control aircraft were known for a long time and the technology would have been available to anyone. Look up how Joseph Kennedy died during WW2.

As I remember we were discussing the possibility that an A3 was used to attack the Pentagon and I told you wrong size, wrong shape, wrong engines. No A3 for the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

What about this guy?

He could also have been slipping them Gefilte fish recipes. Remote control aircraft were known for a long time and the technology would have been available to anyone. Look up how Joseph Kennedy died during WW2.

As I remember we were discussing the possibility that an A3 was used to attack the Pentagon and I told you wrong size, wrong shape, wrong engines. No A3 for the Pentagon.

That's true about the fish. Look at where the dead sea is.
he needs to send the fish too.

More IMPORTANT is how the rest of Joes kids and grand kid died.

As for the A3. It could have been some old mothballed 765 or whatever retro pimped.
The tiny bit of crap at the Pentagon is meaningless compared to an entire plane loaded with folks. The pentagon was internal bombs anyway. No PLANE PICS AT ALL.
Take a good look at the the ones at the Towers.
They could be any remote control plane.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You missed the boat with that one. The Joe that was referred to was John and Bobby's older brother.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

As for the A3. It could have been some old mothballed 765 or whatever retro pimped.
The tiny bit of crap at the Pentagon is meaningless compared to an entire plane loaded with folks. The pentagon was internal bombs anyway. No PLANE PICS AT ALL.

No, the explosion at the Pentagon was a deflagration. From the fireball and smoke, it was thousands of gallons of hydrocarbons burning. Internal bombs would tend to blow the walls outward which was not seen.

After hitting a reinforced building at 400 kts, what pics of a plane would you expect? Then you'd have to explain what happened to the passengers.

It seems that we have been down this pathway before. You could just look over the old threads and get an idea what you would be called on to explain.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

No, the explosion at the Pentagon was a deflagration. From the fireball and smoke, it was thousands of gallons of hydrocarbons burning. Internal bombs would tend to blow the walls outward which was not seen.

After hitting a reinforced building at 400 kts, what pics of a plane would you expect? Then you'd have to explain what happened to the passengers.

It seems that we have been down this pathway before. You could just look over the old threads and get an idea what you would be called on to explain.

Very quickly cause I have other ATS stuff cooking that takes priority to your nonesense.
No plane at the Pentagon. No photo no video.
Only an ignorant fool would call the portion of that building reinforced.
If it were the TOTAL package, of any normal aircraft it would never penetrate the exterior wall let alone all the way to the center. They are aluminum duh!
YOU want to call me OUT or you want to Call me to explain something??
Whatever is your mania go for it ,ATS is AWARE. It's all goodgle
shivering ljb

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

They are aluminum duh!

What makes you feel 757s are made of only aluminum? Is it because your theory would fall apart if steel were used in some of the heavier components, such as landing gear bogeys?

See ya,
Milt

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join