It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tupac hologram performs at Coachella

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

I had researched project bluebeam in the past... and this is the first holographic footage that REALLY scared me when I thought back to the bluebeam conspiracies.

That company has done avatar work and actually had bands play with each other in realtime from across the globe (on one stage!) Just imagine what kind of coordinated mayhem could be staged in a false flag using this technology!!!

Check out this DRAGON hologram that they did:

youtu.be...

FREAKY!!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

It's blended projection from 3 projectors that shoot downward from a high position. From what I understand the image then reflects off of a bounce screen on the floor and through a special film or something of that nature.

The company that did it has videos on youtube... but not very much info on their website. Here is a link to the page about their holographic projection.

www.avconcepts.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gdiddyaz
reply to post by squidboy

It's blended projection from 3 projectors that shoot downward from a high position. From what I understand the image then reflects off of a bounce screen on the floor and through a special film or something of that nature.

The company that did it has videos on youtube... but not very much info on their website. Here is a link to the page about their holographic projection.

www.avconcepts.com...

Thanks for the video. So the viewing angle adjusts to the viewer? They didn't really explain it, say one viewer is on the right, the other is on the left. They see too different angles? (the gif I made, shows the two angles, between a cut)... That's pretty amazing.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
tech fascination aside, this music is waaaaaaaay better than any of the shizz coming out today.
The End

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
This made me feel sick to my stomach. Then it made me start crying. There is something disgusting and sick about this. My brother was a huge tupac fan, and my brother died too. I would lose it completely if someone wanted to make a hologram of my brother and put him on display.

I guess tptb think this is cool. You know what? Tupac knew of and sung about the illuminati and how they tried to control him.

I guess this is my heads up that project blue beam is real and in working order. If they can project an image like this, then they can do ANYTHING.

This really scares me and makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Oh yes. They will certainly find a way to project John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Morrison, etc.

They do love their toys. They will never let these people rest in peace. They are DEAD and they are gone and should be left alone.

This makes me literally ill inside. I cannot imagine how Tupac's family must feel seeing this.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchildren

Pretty disgusting when they want to profit from the dead. Morals are a thing of the past.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
If tupac was still alive... he wouldn't of approved of this at all.

what a shame... a man fighting against the system and calling them out in his own way... now he's being used in what he was stood up against.

And per this quote, they are going to keep on using him.

"This is not found footage. This is not archival footage. This is an illusion," he said. "This is just the beginning. Dre has a massive vision for this."

Dre saw dollar signs. Who's next? Biggie Smalls? Marvin Gaye, Elvis, or how about Bob Marley?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The first time I have ever had a top-rated comment on YouTube haha:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I'm not a bit surprised at this techy, if anything it will make those NON-BELIEVERS Believe what we have been discussing in here about such technology.

Now what else are you going to say about this YT video? It was done using Adobe After Effect?

If this doesn't make you want to wake up then I don't know what else will!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
peace.love and light from Milwaukee.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren
You know what? Tupac knew of and sung about the illuminati and how they tried to control him.

Too bad for you that in his last interview, he clearly spells out that all of the illuminati crap he heard in jail was BS and that's why he named Killuminati with the "K", because he was trying to tell people that the whole "they're keeping you down, so don't even try to make something of yourself" line was BS. He did not, in fact, believe in the illuminati. Citation

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Not much to say that hasn't been said, but a line in that last interview that caught my attention...
"They can lie about my words, but they will always reign true...it's in my ethics"
"In the next election, I'll be sitting by those candidates, god willing I'm alive" (I wonder how he'd feel about Obama...not in 08 now ha)

yeah, I'd bet money that this time next year (if we're here :p) people will be lining up to buy Michael Jackson's "memorial" holographic tour (although as has been said, this is not technically a hologram) As disturbing as I found the video, I can't say I would turn down a holographic Jim Morrison show... it could just be one of our new forms of entertainment with fake pop stars, which is fine, we have the freedom to listen or not. It has been for awhile now in Japan I see... but only as long as they tell us And, as we know, that is doubtful when it comes to the people who could put the most money & power into a plan... I'm sure it'll be utilized for presidential speeches for safety reasons in the near future...but yes, some of the theories mentioned are frightening

I will go research project blue beam more...still skeptical (as I am, as we all should be of most things)

peace

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gdiddyaz

The company that actually designed the technology is www.musion.co.uk... AV Concepts are purely the staging company chosen by Musion Systems LTD.

A freind of mine is Head of Music at Musion. Hopefully you'll find the site interesting.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Yeah I think once you posted that the video from that person was removed...ROFL

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

reply to post by AFewGoodWomen

Oh yes. They will certainly find a way to project John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Morrison, etc.

They do love their toys. They will never let these people rest in peace. They are DEAD and they are gone and should be left alone.

This makes me literally ill inside. I cannot imagine how Tupac's family must feel seeing this.

Some of you people seem really soft. This is not much different than playing a life size video of 2pac. They arent trying to fool people into thinking he's alive. Whats the problem? You said these people are dead and should be left alone. Soooo....we should not show any videos of deceased musicians? Again, they arent trying to fool anybody. Hardcore fans and family do and will not have a problem with this. Get off your high horse.
edit on 18-4-2012 by capone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
reply to post by Starchildren

Pretty disgusting when they want to profit from the dead. Morals are a thing of the past.

Give me a break. "Profiting feom the dead" happens in TV, movies, music, art, poetry, literature, acting and every other art form. Should they never show anything ever again from an entertainer who is dead? Seriously, use your head.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by capone1

Some of you people seem really soft. This is not much different than playing a life size video of 2pac. They arent trying to fool people into thinking he's alive. Whats the problem?

how about murdering people with intention of owning them once dead???

"ILLUMINATI WANT MY MIND, SOUL AND MY BODY"

edit on 18-4-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Trolling the Illuminati does pay off!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

You know what? Tupac knew of and sung about the illuminati and how they tried to control him.

Too bad for you that in his last interview, he clearly spells out that all of the illuminati crap he heard in jail was BS and that's why he named Killuminati with the "K", because he was trying to tell people that the whole "they're keeping you down, so don't even try to make something of yourself" line was BS. He did not, in fact, believe in the illuminati. Citation

Too bad for me?

If the whole "killuminati" thing was not an issue, why did it get removed from the song at Coachella?

Secondly, coming from a conspiracy mindset, they could have easily told him to say that in the interview. He knew his life was going to be short anyway.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join