It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hear music that I have never heard before.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I hear music as well but it's usually when i'm thinking something then suddenly a song will sing that will in a way give an answer in agreement or not of the thoughts that were seemingly projected into my mind. It's like having to live listening to a cryptic tech conversation constantly happening.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Dont have much answers for you but i can share my own experience.

two actually,

I heard music and chanting many times while going through a spiritual awakening.

I also hear melodies, music coming from nowhere which lead me to become a musician.

I tend to think its something to do with having a creative mind and a high interest in music.

-turn everything into music

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

maryhinge
reply to post by Xaphan

i have a fan in the room and sometimes it makes
these sounds that the mind turns into tunes

i mean i have even turned everything off
thinking its music comming from some nearby
house

its funny how the mind plays tricks on us
hope this helps

This happens to me too when the bathroom or kitchen window extractors are on. I've also heard music when I've had the vacuum cleaner on.

The music has always had a bagpipe or harmonica type sound.

I imagine rushing air would vibrate whatever surrounds it, including extractor or vacuum cleaner parts, and that this is making the musical sounds.

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Does your obsession for music include any talent or skills? If so you may want to start writing it down or playing it. Isn't this how a lot of the great composers got started?

Anyway, even if not you are lucky not to have already written pop songs going around in your head. Trust me, it's hell on earth.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join