It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hear music that I have never heard before.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

It's that damn DUBSTEP again !!!!

lol

As being somebody who is loves music , makes music , and listens to music constantly since I was a child, all I can say is that maybe like light waves, we can't hear all the the audiable spectrum .

I mean human hearing is 20-20,000.....What if you accessed a sub frequency of sound like it's only on a certain frequency or like how you have to tune into a radio station.

If your hearing it then no doubt it is real, because you are real and so it must be real, at least to some extent.

Hopefully you can figure it out.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
nothing to freak out over !!!!

you are a musician, and probably creative

happens to me all the time, I wake up from a dream, etc hearing amazing music or a concert and sometimes I can remember it and its helpful if you are a songwriter

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Have there been any songs that you have heard before?
This is what my paranoid bone came up with regarding this issue;
www.surveillanceissues.com...
I think Remote influence or perhaps psychotronic devices could do this.Is the music any good?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I don't know if this could be a plausible answer but there's a neurological condition called synesthesia that sometimes can form into an audiotory disorder. It's described as a blending of senses but it can come across in many different ways. I've heard of people who have the audiotory version of it such as a biology professor who claimed to hear music when he so much as glanced as something that played music. Just a short thought. I came across synesthesia a while back when I thought I might have had the visual version of it but that's another story.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I was lying in bed one night and heard a harmonica very faintly coming from the corner of the room I was in. There is nowhere outside that it could've been coming from. I tried to debunk it but couldn't. After I layed back down, I heard it again but I fell asleep. Have never heard it since.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Maybe you're a cylon sleeper agent and you're about to activate. as good an explanation as any lol

i jest of course i find it interesting as i have been told i am bi-polar and i hear unexplained music/voices on occasion and i do not believe i am suffering from auditory hallucinations as the meds i was put on never put a stop to it....

in conclusion i have no idea but i am very glad that i am not alone in my apparent insanity

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
look you may find this hard to believe. but there are interdimensional beings with technology that allows them to project sound effects and voices. Schizopohrenia as a diagnosis for voice hearers is wrong. Ive heard voices for about 2 years now and in that time ive heard music, ive played a psychic synthesizer, my x-girlfriend has heard music as well, but i couldn't convince her that it was these beings reaching out to communicate something. When people hear something there minds automaticaly try to attribute the sound to something physical. When in reality theres nothing there to make the sound. I argue that your hearing what many "schizophrenics" experience. Interdimensional music.

Originally posted by truthermantwo
gladly, you know all those strange horn like sounds, tv sounds coming from the air etc? its the same projection method as that, but you experience a frequency only you can hear. infrasonic sound can become linear sound if there is enough p-waves or something like that, that is somewhat what is happening with the strange sounds and booms.

Oh goody you are on other threads still talking about this.
I see as of April you have reverted to saying you have heard voices for 2 years now.
Back in the thread you authored where you claimed to be the source of the strange sounds people are hearing you said you could not longer hear the sounds.

So which is it, can you still hear them or can you no longer hear them.
One of your posts is false...

For those of you interested here is his thread where he says he is the source of the sounds, and then refuses to answer questions or provide evidence.
At one point he even posts using his own syntax and idioms claiming it is a witness providing testimony.

i may know where the strange sounds are from,

I'm still open to be convinced that of what you say as it is a very fascinating claim.
You keep dodging the questions though.
So I ask a new question on this thread.
Do you still hear sounds as your above post suggested "for 2 years now".
Or do you no longer hear the sounds/in contact with the interdenominational beings as one of your last few replies on your own thread suggested?

Like I said on your thread I actually like being proven wrong.
It lets me grow and change, keeps me challenged.
Please prove me wrong.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I always hear music i never heard before, thats y i make music..... whos mugshot is that of?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Interesting topic!
I have heard similar music for most of my life. It used to freak me out a bit when I was a child. Now, I just find it interesting.
In my case, I dont hear it all the time. Usually I hear it at night, when things are quiet.
The music is very faint, and the type of music varies. There have been a couple of times when it sounded like a talk radio show, but usually it is music.
Over the years, I have tried to investigate where the sound comes from and I've found that when I move several feet in 1 direction or another, I can no longer hear it.
I have also discovered that there are places where I almost always can "pick up" sound/music; I worked at a bar in an old building that had been a stage stop back in the 1800s. After closing time, when everyone had left the building, I would go back to the stockroom to restock the bar. I almost always heard faint music in a particular area of the stockroom.
I think there are "portals" for lack of a better term where I pick up these frequencies more readily than in other places.
I believe some of us are able to pick up audio frequencies that most others cannot. I think that's what I am hearing.
I also suspect they may be from another time/space than this one, because the music is unknown to me and sometimes I hear old timey music, similar to the music heard in the early part of the 20th century.
I really dont have any answers. It doesnt frighten me anymore..I find it kind of fascinating, actually

I would say that I hear this maybe 2 or 3 times a year, unless I am somewhere near 1 of these "portals".
(There was 1 in the guestroom of my sister's house, for example)
Hope this helps you feel better.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
i'd say i'm the same way in the sense that i'm always coming up with new music that leaves me astonished.
especially lately, I began working on guitarpro4, and have been producing some pieces that seem ancient.
like they've existed forever, way beyond me, but the truth is they existed for mere minutes while I sit there and try to comprehend how it happens.

it totally blows my mind how we can create new music that hasn't existed, EVER,
before the moment you make it.
using the same 7 notes, their halfs and silence. it's just crazy.
and then it eternalizes itself in the melody, and is able to make sense? it's just...crazy.

eventually i'm going to use a lot of this music for a video game series or a movie.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

canyou ask your parents if they played music for you when you were a baby... like leaving the radio on while you were in your crib?

one good thing about music is it is usually pure truth of the soul... specially instrumentalist like Satriani ect.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Always.

I think I've always had some sort of music playing through my head. It's helped me to write a few songs actually. I remember hearing more classical music when I was younger, now it comes in a variety of different flavors, including electronic production and samples of songs. The samples interest me the most, because, well, what am I sampling? Sometimes it will sound like old Cuban-style Guajira which, trust me, I am not really at all familiar with. I've never really heard anyone talk about it before, so seeing others mention that they're hearing something similar is interesting.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

another geetarist!? ...man I need a drummer! the world needs more drummers

you don't need all the electronics to sound killer...

I wish Simon would come out of retirement

still no one can play Constellations like Simon... totally outside the box and breaking all the rules.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

not strictly guitar anymore, I began to expand a year or so ago into all forms of music,
guitarpro4 is merely an outlet to create the music. I'm working predominantly on video game and movie music now.
I can play drums and write drum tracks too

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I've heard some amazing songs in my dreams. One time I heard this rock band where the guitarist played the most epic rift I've ever heard and my latest one had some kind of vocalist like what you described, it just sounded so magically peaceful and it was just getting better the longer it went on. I was almost brought to recreate the sounds I heard but didn't know where to start.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

you don't mean on a drum machine do you?

video games do roll in some cash sometimes... alot of the guys I have listened to take their hand in it.

I like guitar... everything else sucks and is unnecessary
(flamencos agree)

back in the day you weren't allowed to go solo... it was considered an insult.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I uset to get the music to!
its stopt now. and I have no idea why?

I had it for about 2 or more years.
I could allmost make out the song.
just before I fall asleep.

At first I would go look for the radio.
but never found it.
and as soon as I lay down.
I can heir it again.

when I go to bed I only have a very little light.
and I can see! some think like black noise?
like the white noise on a TV. I have allways seen it.

and some times if I look hard!
I can see pictures.
I think the sound it the same thing.

the brain is allways active.
I think it is this activety that you see/heir.

I think the brain stores infomation as
active infomation.
so as you start to fall to sleep
you can see a little of it as noise...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

kinda like...
mind movie music

ETA If it bothers you, try moving your bed to a different part of the room and see if that helps

edit on 17-4-2012 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

Speaking of white noise...

I too hear it...and I run a box fan at night because the sound (more or less white noise) is my sandman so to speak, but interestingly enough it amplifies the sound of the music. It worked with actual white noise as well. I looped an mp3 of white noise so that it played for 12 minutes and then repeated throughout the night during times that a fan was not accessible.

Although I personally would believe more rational explanations for this occurring.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
More on what I just said.
I think dreams are the minds eye view of the minds infomation
as it goes around the minds "Active store system".

the pore sleeper has to try to make some sense of it.
so they have mad dreams!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join