It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery but disregards “image” as Indication of Obama’s Ineligibility Dama

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

By your reconing any candidate who does not win every state should just turn tail and run. How obsurd is that ?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

The article and the trial are real...the OP was quoting the genuine title of the article....it is not a hoax...

censureship at it's finest.

It is not a question of whether or not the article or the hearing are real, it is a question of whether or not the statement the article alleges was made by the "Obama Lawyer" in the hearing was actually made by her. It was not. The article itself was a hoax. Moving a hoax to the [HOAX] bin is not censorship. You are free to read the entire thread and even comment upon it. Your failure to understand what real censorship is suggests that you are an American who takes it for granted that anyone can say any foolish thing they want without having to be responsible for the consequences. Please do not take this comment personally. I used to read letters from relatives in the Soviet Union which had random words cut out with a razor blade. I still don't know what kind of "engineer" cousin Svetlana was, or where she did her engineering. I hope it wasn't a nuclear engineer at Chernobyl.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

The reason why the GOP is not hopping all over this is because its not true. They have never persued this as relavant. This is a non issue except for a small handfull who dont understand the finer points of the law. (or who cant read but I digress)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Keep asking yourself that question. The logical answer, that there is nothing to it, will come to you eventually. Really. If there was ever anything to this, it would be HUGH NEWS. It would be all over the news. We wouldnt be able to get away from it. There would be motions to impeach, there would be congressional hearings, there would be commitees formed to investigate. BUT, none of that is happening. Why ? You keep asking yourself why ? BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO THE CLAIMS, THATS WHY.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by captainnotsoobvious

oh, I thought you meant Bill and Hillary Clinton.
It was them and their camp that started the birther issue.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714
Does anyone think it may be dangerous to remove this president with all the racial tension in our country right now? This could be the tipping point...

Whoooooo. I'm shaking. Gimmie a break. What racial tension? The Martin case? Its not the catalist that some would make it out to be. It will be forgotten in a matter of weeks. Trust me.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Why should he take a pay cut?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
This is being moved to the HOAX bin?? Are they serious??? What did I miss?

Honestly, how many times does a poster have to have his news or threads moved to the hoax bin for the ban hammer to come out??

A posting ban should go into effect for him. IF a poster gets the ban hammer for posting a hoax in the ufo section, it should be the same in the news forum as well. Id say it is even more important because hoaxes like these sway opinions of those who dont know.

Human alien should at the very least not be allowed to post anymore news for a while

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Yes the special birther issue of the constitution. I love it.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by Organism

Even Arpaio's "posse" did nothing more than recycle WND nonsense, attacking an online PDF file and not the actual BC in the Hawaii Dept. of Health's vault.

If there's an actual BC in Hawaii, why would anyone have to manufacture a fake computer-generated BC?

Why didn't they provide a photostatic copy of the original BC?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Ya know what some of the problem is?...........this is an attack from a group. The TeaParty.

I don't blame Obama supporters for being pissed off.
I just thought about that.

I apologize (even though I'm not a member) I apologize as a Human being....for their behavior.

I for one hate HATE Hate groups, cults, sides, teams, religions and parties.

So the Tea Party 'group' is really doing a disservice to their own cause. I know they want to get to the bottom of this, as would I, but because they are this "group" it looks very provoking.

I realize there's strength in numbers and that's why a 'group' would have more success than say, me alone (to get to the bottom of this) but......this segregation on this planet is what the problem is and has GOT to stop.
We're too divided.
You/me
Us/them

The Tea Party needs to continue what they're doing (I suppose) but maybe not have too much creative control in their news letter titles. Because that's only causing negative attention to their plight.

This said, I still think Obama needs to get to the podium and put this to rest. It doesn't matter if some people think he already did. He owes it to his people who MIGHT be....confused. It's no big deal. He should want to put this matter to rest. But the more he avoids, the big the divide gets.

Hey, maybe that's the plan!!! I wouldn't doubt that either!

edit on 14-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

Then I read this.. Alien, I owe you an apology for my post above. I honestly thought, up until page 19, you did this on purpose. That you knew the link you provided was complete bunk but the title of it allowed you to get away with knowingly posting false news....

After reading that, I dont think so anymore. I think you just jumped the gun and I believe that never deserves a ban. You just need to really dissect what youre posting first. But you know this, youre a smart guy. So I wont edit what I wrote above, cause thats my mistake and I wont cover it up. So please accept my apologies.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

No I do not...read thru this thread I posted the law and the quotes from John Jay (founding father) and numerous other sources and court cases...not doing it again, just go back and read them.

Your father is native born not natural, I even posted the INS information on their being three types of citizenship...Natural, native and naturalized.

I can't force you to see what you don't want to.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Violater1
When and why did this thread go HOAX?
I have read the submitted objection to the court and it can be found here.
www.scribd.com...
Is there a court transcript of the proceedings that prove Berry’s attorney did or did not make this statement?
And usually, at least one of the Dos Amigos, has a statement at the beginning of the thread that explains why it has been HOAXED, but there is none.
I went through the 21 pages (quickly, using page down) and did not see a Mod or Super mod stating that this is a HOAX.
So why is this in the HOAX forum?

Because the entire thread is based off the premise that the "Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery"...which is not true....there is no quote of the lawyer saying that.

Please provide the court hearing's transcript.
If not, then half of the threads here on ATS would be labeled HOAX.
edit on 14-4-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

It's not on me to prove a negative.

It is on the OP to prove his claim...he couldn't...so apparently the mods felt that was enough to hoax it.

And btw...I don't believe placing the thread in HOAX has anything to do with the OP...it has to do with notifying other ATS members that the content of the thread is false.
edit on 14-4-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by spoor

Just because you get away with something for 3 1/2 years doesn't mean it's legal...it means people are letting him get away with it..quit the racist bull#...its all you ever say....boring.

This country thrives on litigation. We just LOVE our courts and lawyers and love bringing suit against our detractors. Why let this slide ? Why isnt this like ALL OVER the court system. Why are we not looking at congressional hearings on C-SPAN covering all the 'facts' of this henious act of sedition. Because its not true. Gosh, how many times do I have to say this. No one is letting anyone get away with anything. There is nothing to get away with.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

And honestly, it was really simple for anyone posting this article to see there was no real quote. Im not sure if Human Alien blindly read the title and just posted it quickly to get it on ats, or if he skimmed the article and got swayed by essentially a blog concealed in a "news article format". But either way, I think the lesson learned form this is to really read what youre about to bring here to ATS. I know it seems like a race sometimes to post a breaking story fast before someone else does. (and Im not saying thats what HA did) but we gotta really vet our own posts before we bring them to the forum

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714
Does anyone think it may be dangerous to remove this president with all the racial tension in our country right now? This could be the tipping point...

Seems like it is all coming to a head, doesn't it? Fast & Furious, Russia, the birth certificate, etc. etc...The Administration is getting caught, RED (yes,'RED') handed. They were expecting to hold off just a bit longer, until the election. See? Just had to make it to the election, since it really doesn't matter who gets the votes. The DOJ is seeing to it that Voter ID law will be thrown out in all states. This is the only way they can win, and they will win. If.only.they.can.push.push.push...to November 2nd. Just a bit longer, just a smidgeon. They feel it, they can taste it!

It's sad, really, that they are using, USING, the African American citizen to carry-out their dirty work.

Which is exactly the REASON for all of the Treyvon uprising. They NEED the racial tension, they NEED for the Panthers and NOI to strong-arm the public into not voting. Intimidation tactics, Chicago-style. They are building a barrier between themselves and the American citizens. Unfortunately, they are using American citizens as the barrier, their shield. So sad. It's like how Hamas likes to hide in elementary schools and use 8 year old kids for the front line. They KNOW the Israels won't strike first, and will hesitate to retaliate. If they do, they get smeared through the press.

Please, everyone. Remember that we are all Americans. At the end of the day, we are all united and we all love this country (at least I expect we all do). Look at what you are standing up for. It is about to get really ugly.

This is beyond politics, this is deception, this is a coup. This will go down in historical archives as the most brilliantly deceptive and easiest take-over of a country. ESPECIALLY the world power!

Let's all put our hands together, for a round of applause to you, Russia. You're damn good.

"Just had to make it to the election, since it really doesn't matter who gets the votes. The DOJ is seeing to it that Voter ID law will be thrown out in all states. This is the only way they can win, and they will win."

This is so nakedly corrupt, it's breathtaking. It's only common sense that Voter ID be DEMANDED before someone is allowed to vote.

That Holder (I want to hurl at the very thought of him) is trying to throw out this law should be a CLEAR sign of the criminality of this administration.

Who but a criminal would object to the Voter ID laws?

They're planning to use their old Acorn tactics of using fake voters -- the dead arise to vote again, the same voter voting multiple times, illegals voting in a US Presidential campaign.

Obama & his crew are as corrupt as they come.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

If I understand you correctly you are saying the "limitation" is a limit one places upon themselves regarding their initiative to act, or not to act.

That being said, the courts have ruled that regular citizens have no rights with regards to the POTUS. Unless I can show that I was, in some way, injured by an usurper being in office I have no "standing" to challenge his being in office. Since injury is very hard to prove, especially when talking about politics, most cases are tossed out as "nuisance" cases.

I challenge that they are not nuisance cases but legitimate challenges to what may be a violation to the Constitution of the United States. However, systems are very good at protecting themselves and this one is no different.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
/\ We seem to be getting pretty off topic here. I dunno just my opinion i guess.

On topic. It appears Human alien has gotten a posting ban... He messaged me thanking me for my apology to him. And while we are on complete opposite sides of this argument, we still managed to get along, even after his ban. I want people to know that for a reason. Here on ATS, things get very very very heated. But lets sick back and realize we all want the same thing. Freedom, to live in comfort, happiness, and security for our family. I think Human Alien will sit his ban out like a good guy. And I hope when hes allowed back he'll vet the heck out of his posts. Because I for one cant wait to have intelligent debate with him upon his hopeful return.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Throw him in jail for mass fraud and high treason against congress and the people!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by Organism

Even Arpaio's "posse" did nothing more than recycle WND nonsense, attacking an online PDF file and not the actual BC in the Hawaii Dept. of Health's vault.

If there's an actual BC in Hawaii, why would anyone have to manufacture a fake computer-generated BC?

Why didn't they provide a photostatic copy of the original BC?

The online copy is the copy provided. They took the original and scanned it into a computer then posted it. Ok, your way, they take the original down to the copier put it on the glass, push the button and get a duplicate of the original then scan that into a computer and post it. Whats the friggin difference ? Its not a computer generated BC its a computer image of a copy that was scanned.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join