It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery but disregards “image” as Indication of Obama’s Ineligibility Dama

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by jerryznv

The trial did happen and that was the lawyers defense,

still no word on the decision from the judge.

This is the first of this I have heard....do you have a link?

I am talking about this being propaganda from the republican party...I wasn't aware of an trial about that!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

How with good intention, can this man run for president when he KNOWS at least two states are trying to kick him off their ballots?
This has never before happened in history! His own country (certain states) are telling him he is NOT welcomed to represent them. Why would he even want to?
It's one thing not to be liked (politicians have to have thick skin) but it's a whole other thing to be called a bold faced liar and fraud!

There's something else going on here folks. Why aren't the GOPs jumping all over this? It's almost as if they're in cahoots with one another.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv

I am talking about this being propaganda from the republican party...I wasn't aware of an trial about that!

some info here with videos of the hearing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
How with good intention, can this man run for president when he KNOWS at least two states are trying to kick him off their ballots?

So he should just give in to racists?

This has never before happened in history!

because he is the first black POTUS....

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

There's something else going on here folks. Why aren't the GOPs jumping all over this? It's almost as if they're in cahoots with one another.

That's what I have been saying all along, why aren't our representatives speaking up?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by jerryznv

some info here with videos of the hearing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Okay...thanks...I need to do some research I see...thanks for the link (to your post)!

Blind sided...and letting the thread continue without my interruption!
edit on 14-4-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
i]reply to post by xuenchen

Thanks for posting. If I was Secretary of State, I'd be ashamed to sign a document that spelled endorsing "indorsing" twice.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

OK you lost me....propaganda?

There was a trial in NJ about O's eligibility to be on the ballot...his lawyer said his bc being forged has no baring on his place on the ballot.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Soon enough somebody will have the exact coordinates for the "Gem Words".

We need to watch and listen to the videos.

If this is true, it will be Obama's big G-U-L-P on his way back to 7-11 !!!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by xuenchen

This has never before happened in history! His own country (certain states) are telling him he is NOT welcomed to represent them. Why would he even want to?
It's one thing not to be liked (politicians have to have thick skin) but it's a whole other thing to be called a bold faced liar and fraud!

Seriously? C'mon now... That's like saying, "How can ANY president do their job when roughly 50% of the country didn't want them?" You don't need unanimous approval and no president will ever get it.

The GOP isn't jumping on it because this entire thread is just a misleading exaggeration of what was said. And yes, at the end of the day, there's really not much difference in who sits in the White House.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Does anyone think it may be dangerous to remove this president with all the racial tension in our country right now? This could be the tipping point...

link   

yet those same records are held by the courts as irrelevant for determining Obama’s legal eligibility status because they are, according to judges, “so poorly forged” they are obviously meant to be satirical and not to be taken seriously as evidence.

In other words... if you commit a crime and get caught, say robbing a bank, but it was poorly executed then it was "obviously meant to be satirical and not to be taken seriously as evidence."

link   

She's his lawyer? She looks like she could be the baby sitter!
How old is she? Nineteen?

Not to be a wedding crasher, but I know a few young girl lawyers that would give you a run for your money...

The age comment is completely irrelevant and arrogant - not to mention ignorant.

link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Soon enough somebody will have the exact coordinates for the "Gem Words".

We need to watch and listen to the videos.

If this is true, it will be Obama's big G-U-L-P on his way back to 7-11 !!!

Can you imagine though...America actually getting this?

We are so programmed right now...this almost would be considered normal!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

his lawyer said his bc being forged has no baring on his place on the ballot.

Except she never said that at all.... so why claim she did?

link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Human_Alien

That's what I have been saying all along, why aren't our representatives speaking up?

They need 100% irrefutable proof.

But the hint of proof may be Obama's downfall off the wall.

Landslide 2012 is a comin' ..... countdown to election day.

Biggest landslide in history is on the way.

link   

Taking an audacious and shocking angle against the constitutional eligibility mandate, Obama’s lawyer, Alexandra Hill, admitted that the image of Obama’s birth certificate was a forgery and made the absurd claim that, therefore, it cannot be used as evidence to confirm his lack of natural born citizenship status. Therefore, she argued, it is “irrelevant to his placement on the ballot”. Hill went on to contort reasoning by implying that Obama needs only invoke his political popularity, not legal qualifications, in order to be a candidate.

Shockingly, parting from widespread public ignorance, Hill actually acknowledged two of the three necessary components of determining natural born citizenship as being place of birth and citizenship status of both parents. However, she argued that, “No law in New Jersey obligated him (Obama) to produce any such evidence in order to get on the primary ballot.”

His lawyer admitted he is not "natural born" according to constitution but that it doesn't matter because he is already on the ballot...

We are in the twilight zone...right?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

His lawyer admitted he is not "natural born" according to constitution but that it doesn't matter because he is already on the ballot...

We are in the twilight zone...right?

Only because you keep making up things she never even said...

Why do you keep doing that?

It looks like birthers are getting desperate!
edit on 14-4-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I caught that too...wonder if it's even real?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Apuzzo could not explain how Judge Masin could rule that way, after observing in open court that neither Obama nor his surrogates had shown that he was born in Hawaii.

Within two hours, according to a deadline that Masin gave him, Apuzzo filed an exception to Masin’s ruling. Apuzzo took exception to the following:

1. Judge Masin ruled that Obama was born in Hawaii with no evidence on record, after acknowledging that fact during the hearing.

2. Judge Masin ruled that Obama need not comply with statute to show that he is eligible, solely because he need not “consent” to someone circulating a nominating petition for him.

3. The judge suggested that Obama might have to show eligibility later. He laid no basis for such a ruling.

Judge Masin ruled that Obama was born in Hawaii with no evidence on record, after acknowledging that fact during the hearing.

www.art2superpac.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join