It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Lawyer Admits Forgery but disregards “image” as Indication of Obama’s Ineligibility Dama

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

I don't get why people simply refuse to understand that when you are posting an article you didn't write you MUST include the original title of the article,

Oh I didn't know that you had to post the exact words,
thanks

edit on 113030p://bSaturday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bakatono
If the BC being used as evidence of eligibility is not actually eligible to be evidence in a court of law, is it even evidence of anything? Can it be used at all?

Just where do you think Obama has used it for evidence of eligibility? Link?

Assuming he has a need to hide a real BC

he doesnt

They can post this fake,

What fake?

Why is this still going on?

because it is not about any bit of paper Obama releases...

Why are they so evidently fake?

Why lie and claim that they are fake?

Why has he spent so many millions preventing people from getting their hands on any "true copies" of his documents? Why does he continue to spend millions on this if his documents were real?

Now out comes that old birther lie.... why do you keep repeating such a lie?

This continues because there is an underlying dishonesty somewhere in this whole mess

the only true words you have spoken, and that dishonesty is by the tea party and birthers!

Many people believe that it is because he is not a "natural born citizen"

Except as has been pointed out to you several times in this thread, he IS a natural born citizen...
edit on 14-4-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I hate politics and I hate this government.
I'm starting to hate forums too

So why do you choose to discuss them? I hate beans. HATE!!!
But I don't go around spreading inaccurate information about them.
I avoid em.

Yeah, I made a bean comparison. So what?!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

found these quite easily with Google images

Ronald Reagan and Bobby Jihndal

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

I have never seen any one of you racers attempt to even discuss the fact that his father was not a US citizen, which precludes him from obtaining natural born citizenship.

That is where you are wrong, his father not being a US citizen does not mean Obama is not a natural born US citizen.

"Additionally we have the precedents of the 21st President, Chester A. Arthur (born in Vermont to an American mother and British father) and the 1916 Republican nominee for President, Chief Justice Charles Evans Hughes (born in NY to two British parents)"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or perhaps I am not wrong:

A Natural Born Citizen is one who is born of citizen parents. A child born abroad to two US citizen parents is a natural-born citizen: Provided, That at least one citizen parent had a prior residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions. U.S. Code: Title 8, 1401.

"born of citizen parentS" Not parenT... See, it doesn't matter if he was born in Keyna, Hawaii or on the Moon if both his parents were citizens and at least one had resided in the US (which is mother did but I heard some mumbo-jumbo about age and inability to convey citizenship which sounds like poppycock to me).

Using your example, if I break the law, but can prove that someone else broke the law before me and got away with it, then I should be allowed to get away with it?

ETA: and think you for debating it and not devolving into one of those vacuous individuals who simply accuses people of racism. You, sir, are officially NOT a racer
edit on 14-4-2012 by Bakatono because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714
Does anyone think it may be dangerous to remove this president with all the racial tension in our country right now? This could be the tipping point...

If anyone wants increased racial tension in an election year, it's Obama. As someone else said (I paraphrase),

"White Guilt got Obama elected in 2008, White Guilt will get Obama re-elected in 2012."

Obama will use the Race Card as much as possible to make sure he & his cronies maintain power.

Obama may hate the job of POTUS, but the perks of being POTUS are too good to give up.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Ronald Reagan and Bobby Jihndal

Since when was Donald Trump or Bobby Jihndal POTUS?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

REMINDER!!!

In case you missed other mod notes, let me remind your to STAY ON TOPIC...to not call anyone any names...no matter how much you feel it is warranted.
We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts. And if rudeness toward members and disregard for the T&C continues, warns will be issued, further posts will be removed adn temporary Posting Bans will happen.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Thankfully the mods have done their duty and sent this turd birther claim to the outhouse.

This is one of the biggest problems with sites like WND and birther claims in general, they'll create a sensationalist headline based on a fabrication or distortion, and hope no one will bother verifying the truth.

Apuzzo is also embarrassing himself with his increasingly desperate birther court cases, this is another strike for him.

The Birther Think Tank
Mario “The Mangler” Apuzzo, Esq. sallies forth into another surreal and silly Birther Battle, this time in a plenary hearing in New Jersey.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Or perhaps I am not wrong:

A Natural Born Citizen is one who is born of citizen parents. A child born abroad to two US citizen parents is a natural-born citizen: Provided, That at least one citizen parent had a prior residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions. U.S. Code: Title 8, 1401.

Oh dear, care to show us exactly where in U.S. Code: Title 8, 1401. it mentions "a natural born citizen"

Here it is www.law.cornell.edu...

so how about showing us where it mentions "natural born" on that page...

I will help you - nowhere is it mentioned. So you either just copied that from a birther site without checking, or made it up yourself....

You also left out this bit....

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

(a) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;

But the birther page you copied your quote from probably didnt want to mention that bit!

Anyway

"born of citizen parentS" Not parenT... See, it doesn't matter if he was born in Keyna, Hawaii or on the Moon if both his parents were citizens and at least one had resided in the US (which is mother did but I heard some mumbo-jumbo about age and inability to convey citizenship which sounds like poppycock to me).

That clause is not applicable to Obama as he was born in Hawaii...

So again a made up story! and you are wrong. again.
edit on 14-4-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Human_Alien

There's something else going on here folks. Why aren't the GOPs jumping all over this? It's almost as if they're in cahoots with one another.

That's what I have been saying all along, why aren't our representatives speaking up?

They need 100% irrefutable proof.

But the hint of proof may be Obama's downfall off the wall.

Landslide 2012 is a comin' ..... countdown to election day.

Biggest landslide in history is on the way.

I hope you're right, but I would caution people not to celebrate too soon. I think this race is going to be close, and Obama has a good chance of being re-elected.

I'm running into people who will actually vote for Obama again. It's incredible, but true.

It's jaw-dropping to me that people were blind enough to vote for him once. Obama was such a transparent fraud even before he took office.

Now after three years, Obama's arrogance & incompetence are plain to most, yet Obama still has numerous supporters.

One of the reasons I have no hope for the US or the world. The majority of people on this planet are abysmally ignorant, brainwashed easily, and stupid.
edit on 14-4-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Thank you, fact is I am smart, damn smart.

My Latin is a legal maxim, nothing political.

No, I do not recall, so please refresh me memory with links to valid challenges before and or after he was placed on a ballot and the outcome of any and all subsequent judicial proceedings.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBlackman

Seems to me their challenge was a Constitutional issue between 'the plaintiffs and the very lax requirements of the state of NJ and thus should have been brought in a Federal court. The state of NJ is denying us our Constitutional right

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

I hate politics and I hate this government.
I'm starting to hate forums too

So why do you choose to discuss them? I hate beans. HATE!!!
But I don't go around spreading inaccurate information about them.
I avoid em.

Yeah, I made a bean comparison. So what?!

It's still my country!!! (As it is still your stool after you ate the beans you didn't like)

I have a RIGHT to know who is representing me, my country and our interest.

So far we had a POTUS send us into two unprovoked wars (causing us more foreign enemies who want to kill us) and then a POTUS who PROMISED to get the troops out only to send MORE in!

By now we know the only thing they're capable of doing is NOT doing what their people want them to do.

Ron Paul 2012

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I agree no rights were denied. All parties, ballot commissions, people and Chief justice CHOSE to not exercise their Constitutional right in a timely manner, so the BC issue is moot.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
i]reply to post by xuenchen

Thanks for posting. If I was Secretary of State, I'd be ashamed to sign a document that spelled endorsing "indorsing" twice.

I saw that too but thought perhaps that was the Old Queen's English way of writing it in court.

What twits.

Endorse is the primary spelling. Indorse is an acceptable variation -- or used to be.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

If the BC being used as evidence of eligibility is not actually eligible to be evidence in a court of law, is it even evidence of anything? Can it be used at all?

Just where do you think Obama has used it for evidence of eligibility? Link?

Oh, I don't know, perhaps here? Whitehouse website

So, that attempt to derail and redirect is dead. Please try harder next time. Put some real thought into it.

They can post this fake,

What fake?

Uh, the one in the OP, DUH.

Why is this still going on?

because it is not about any bit of paper Obama releases...

Ok, then what is it about?

Why are they so evidently fake?

Why lie and claim that they are fake?

How am I lying? I believe them to be fake. If I were lying that would mean I believe them to be real but instead choose to say they are fake. Perhaps you are lying because you also realize they are fake but choose instead to claim they are real. Hmmmmmm?

Why has he spent so many millions preventing people from getting their hands on any "true copies" of his documents? Why does he continue to spend millions on this if his documents were real?

Now out comes that old birther lie.... why do you keep repeating such a lie?

how is this a lie? he has spent millions on lawyers correct? Now, I know you will claim that this was for other stuff and only part of it was spent on keeping his documents secret. You will almost assuredly attempt to insinuate that only a very small portion of it was used to keep these documents secret and then toss out all other possible expenses these funds could have been spent on. The fact of the matter is that he has spent millions on lawyers, these lawyers are in court to ensure his documents are kept on lock-down, and there is no public record which states how much of those millions went to what. So, you can choose to presume that they went towards obscure legal fees and I will choose to presume they went to laywers to keep his documents secret.

BTW: if 1 dollar was spent keeping any of this secret it is 1 dollar too much. I can't get a passport or a DL, join the military, do hardly anything without a hard copy, certified to be true, notarized and stamped birth certificate. How is it that we accept this nonsense when it comes to the president. He doesn't have to provide such documentation? (please keep in mind that I consider the thing on the website to be a fake, a pretty obvious one at that)

This continues because there is an underlying dishonesty somewhere in this whole mess

the only true words you have spoken, and that dishonesty is by the tea party and birthers!

You continue to throw out accusations and are clearly emotional. Not much in the way of facts though. Tsk Tsk.

Many people believe that it is because he is not a "natural born citizen"

Except as has been pointed out to you several times in this thread, he IS a natural born citizen...

Well that is just a silly statement. I was stating there are many people that don't believe he is. I doubt even a fraction of them are on ATS, and even less reading this thread. How does this thread disprove the fact that many people believe he is not a "natural born citizen"?

edit on 14-4-2012 by Bakatono because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate
Signs affidavit declaring long-form, hospital-generated document absent

Just thought I would add this,
www.wnd.com...

Worth reading. Explains a lot of the frantic shenanigans and contradictory stories around the certificate.

Of course, it raises the same old questons -- again.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
reply to post by spoor

I agree no rights were denied. All parties, ballot commissions, people and Chief justice CHOSE to not exercise their Constitutional right in a timely manner, so the BC issue is moot.

Is there a statue of limitations written into the Constitution which would allow for a usurper to continue to usurp the presidency because no one took action within that Constitutionally prescribed time-frame? I had no idea. I actually went to the Rotunda and read the main body of the Constitution and I don't seem to recall seeing that section. Could you point it out perhaps?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join