It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast Gains Power in June

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hear, my words, brothers, I do not claim a catclysm but I speak of truth and the shred of hope that shortly follows those, who truly have faith.
The Two Witnesses are here today, and alive-and-well. I will not give you their identity, and do not bother asking as you would only be playing into the Devil's plans. There is a third witness but that person is not a prophet, merely a seeker and lover to the truth. They will bear witness to his first battle on June 6, 2012.
That battle will not be fought guns, nuclear warheads, swords or knives but nor will it only be a spiritual battle. On the 6th Of June, the Beast shall take his first life but he shall also gain the scar so those who believe will be able to see that he is nothing more than a men out for the blood of those who stand in his way. I don't ask you to look through the news, for reports of murder, for he shall not be caught, not till our Savior also comes, after he.
On the 6th of June, those in tune with the will of the Father and the energy of the universe that circulates through each and every one of us, shall know. That will merely be the day, he lays his ground work. And in that, I tell you all, that day is coming and I do not seek a man's approvement that this may or may not happen, it will but only those with the eyes to see and the ears to hear will know that the time is coming very soon.
I ask of you all to make your peace with God before it is too late, do not seek consultation with familiars for they are only serving the Dark Father's will. Stand firm in your faith and find the way, before the Phoenix King finds you and chooses you to follow his way. Heed, my warning, brothers.
Again, I don't seek any man's approval for this message, but I seek to warn you what it is to be. Guard your hearts for everything you do flows from it.
Peace unto you all, truthers and naysayers alike.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by NumeroNine

are you serious I thought this whole "6-6-12 stuff was over with.omg you might be right cuz 2012 2+0+1+2=crap its 5 never mind thats the perks of a failed education.
anyway...........I dont believe that mumbo jumbo and im probably going to hell for my lack of native american faith of not worshipping all the gods that gave me life BUT i have commited 2 selfless acts in my life so that 2 one way tickets so i got a spare if anybody might need one.
great point if i actually believed what it said. if i were u i would really fear 6-6-2013.
edit on 13-4-2012 by MissCoyote because: added

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Beware of false prophets

edit on 13-4-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
You realize the concept of time is man made; the 6th day of the 6th month bares no commonalities with the number 666.

The same thing was said in '06, it didn't come to pass. There was supposed to be a rapture around this time last year, that didn't come to pass. What makes you think this will? Religious prophecies are always garbage. Regardless, your judgment day will not come until every Jew has converted to Christianity, which I don't see happening any time soon.

Why June 6th of all dates? At least pick a date which has seasonal significance; it would make more sense because at least if its seasonal your entire argument can't be picked apart solely on the fact that you rely on the man made concept of time.

Let me put it this way, our calendar has a different year than the Chinese and Persian calendars. I think the Persians are in the mid 1300's right now. Dates are meaningless. Time isn't real.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Beware false prophets

appears the false prophet is on this thread

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
just cause you can call us brother and talk with the jesus accent
doesn't mean any of that fairy tale is real.
this reality has nothing of the sort happening in it.
I will not burn in eternal hellfire for saying this
edit on 13-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

And that is true, you should, hold to that. Thank you for not accepting it at first glance, and I won't argue against that. As there are false prophets, here more than anywhere else. So, again thank you, for that but at least hear my words and if you have any faith in God, ask him if I am merely a false prophet, as one man cannot vouch for himself but only the Father shall. So, search brother and continue to question the words from men.

It's not the numbers that are important. Nor a native american spirituality, it's about faith in God and doing it right. If you do one good act and go do evil, your good will not count for anything. Two selfless acts are nothing, your life itself is supposed to be an entire self less act, failings here and there are in our nature, but don't look to the numbers as they have no importance, it's merely a date, not to be configured and contorted to men's likings.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
You realize the concept of time is man made; the 6th day of the 6th month bares no commonalities with the number 666.

The same thing was said in '06, it didn't come to pass. There was supposed to be a rapture around this time last year, that didn't come to pass. What makes you think this will? Religious prophecies are always garbage. Regardless, your judgment day will not come until every Jew has converted to Christianity, which I don't see happening any time soon.

Why June 6th of all dates? At least pick a date which has seasonal significance; it would make more sense because at least if its seasonal your entire argument can't be picked apart solely on the fact that you rely on the man made concept of time.

Let me put it this way, our calendar has a different year than the Chinese and Persian calendars. I think the Persians are in the mid 1300's right now. Dates are meaningless. Time isn't real.

Brother, it's not the importance of the date. I do not rely on numbers for answers like supposed truth seekers tend to. I do not care for the date, I merely give you the date which will come in pass. Time may not be real but it's here and there. Each day has significance, if you believe it's merely the numbers then leave the predictions thread because those aren't what predictions are based off; mere numbers. They are based off of the words.

And it is not Judgement day, I did say, I do not come to speak of a cataclysm, in which Judgement day, mankind will 'purified by fire'. I don't speak of a day when the world shall end, I speak of one man gaining his power over other men. And I don't choose the date when things happen, I merely get the say so, and hope someone else can figure the significance in it.
edit on 13-4-2012 by NumeroNine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

Gosh at least get your prophetic math right....

(2+1)x2=6 DUHHH + 6 + 6 = 18, 8+1 = 9; 9 upside down is 6. 6 goes into 9 once with 3 remaining. 3 times 6 is 18, plus 9 is 27. 2 times 7 is 14, 1+4 is 5, 5 is the square root of 25. 2 times 5 is 10. 10^10 is 100, times 6 is 600. 600 upside down and backwards is 009, there are 2 0s, meaning 1 zero 2 times, 1, 1. 119. 119 backwards is 911. 9+1+1 is 11. 11 times 6 is 66. 66+600 is SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY SIX I THINK WE FOUND THE CONNEKSHIN!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Of course, you won't burn but if the way I speak bothers you, then understandably. If that is all you can see in my words, then this thread isn't for you. I'm happy though, you aren't willing to take my words so easily, as I would not either.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
if you were potentially a true prophet speaking the word of god would you not also know there are many false prophets who say they are not false? so would a real prophet not speak any prophecy because that is the premise of a false prophet to speak a prophecy and deny claims of fraudulency ? eh!?????

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumeroNine
reply to post by yourmaker

Of course, you won't burn but if the way I speak bothers you, then understandably. If that is all you can see in my words, then this thread isn't for you. I'm happy though, you aren't willing to take my words so easily, as I would not either.

it's just nothing I haven't heard before is all, with a slightly different approach. always sounds the same.
and what I see in reality, is nothing compared to what you jesus/god/"dark father?" people come in and talk about.
do all of your ideas come straight from the bible? are there other sources or do you just repeat what the good book says and thats it?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I understand where your coming from. The problem is when you attach a date to a prediction it loses a lot of its credibility, especially when it's a cliche date, and the prediction is a typical doom and gloom one. We see plenty of doom and gloom threads here daily, so understand that many members are rather skeptical to end of the world prophecies.

I mean, if the world is going to end, what can really be done? Accepting god out of fear is something to be pitied.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
if you were potentially a true prophet speaking the word of god would you not also know there are many false prophets who say they are not false? so would a real prophet not speak any prophecy because that is the premise of a false prophet to speak a prophecy and deny claims of fraudulency ? eh!?????

I do not claim to be a true prophet of God, nor to be called one. If you read my post more clearly, you'd see that I never claimed that this is true, and if it isn't, then it isn't and I was wrong, and shall be punished for that.

And I already spoke of false prophets a few posts above yours. I am a man, like you and the rest of these people. Again, I don't seek anyone to jump in and clearly accept my words, or that'd be not only my failings but theirs. Time can only tell these things, so I may be a false prophet, I may not, only the true believers will know. Not believers of me, but of God only he knows whether I'm right or wrong. Not men, who seek to play with numbers and twist and turn the way things are for how they'd like them to work.

All in all, you have spoken truth.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

reply to post by Hawking

And that is true, you should, hold to that. Thank you for not accepting it at first glance, and I won't argue against that. As there are false prophets, here more than anywhere else. So, again thank you, for that but at least hear my words and if you have any faith in God, ask him if I am merely a false prophet, as one man cannot vouch for himself but only the Father shall. So, search brother and continue to question the words from men.

It's not the numbers that are important. Nor a native american spirituality, it's about faith in God and doing it right. If you do one good act and go do evil, your good will not count for anything. Two selfless acts are nothing, your life itself is supposed to be an entire self less act, failings here and there are in our nature, but don't look to the numbers as they have no importance, it's merely a date, not to be configured and contorted to men's likings.

we dont really have a god we have multiple gods and no i serve no single god thats bogus to me.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

only the true believers will know. Not believers of me, but of God only he knows whether I'm right or wrong.

see this sounds like insanity to me. where is the proof?
how can you form the basis of your opinions off anything intangible?

where do we draw the line between fact and fiction?
how much longer will we let "the beast" and "dark father" and "god" control our progression?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

How could you say all that? Who is the Phoenix king?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
@yourmaker,

And I understand that sentiment fully. I appreciate the civility and at least the knowledge to question the words of men, because you are right, many people come here claiming this and that, those days come to pass with little to no events occurring, so if you were to have willingly jumped on what I said and accept it as truth, I would question your credibility as you are doing mine, which in truth, is the way to handle matters such as these.
No, none of my ideas come from the Bible. Yes, I study scriptures but not only the ones of Christian and Catholic religions as I claim none of those as my own. I have my visions through meditating and months of on-and-off fasting. This one didn't come to me in a matter of seconds but over the course of a year, putting pieces and hints from the Father together.

Of course, I have no proof or anything for men to study and observe other than to be in tune with the Father and his will to find out whether or not I lie or not. I understand that you consider this the ramblings of a madman, for if I weren't in my own shoes, I'd come to the same conclusion. All I merely ask is that you seek God and let him tell you whether or not I speak truth.

@DestroyDestroyDestroy,

I really did not wish to attach a date, as this is something that cannot be proved by simply turning on the news. It'll only happen at the certain place and certain times which in full sight deserves to be scrutinized, but I did not choose the date. The date was something I had to meditate on, and the numbers themselves are very questionable but I do not give in to numerology and what they hold. As only the actions that take place in that time will hold any significance.

And people should go to the Father out of fear but out of love, so the only being who truly knows all can help you against people who come speaking predictions in the fear they may be false prophets and so you can get verification from He that is holy on whether or not, this is truth or merely a fable.

@MissCoyote,

Worship what you please, but serving different Gods (or so they'd like to call themselves) who all have different means to an end, is your own choice. There are those who serve and worship one Lord, such as myself, so if you wish to bash my faith and those of others, u2u me and we'll discuss your opinions on those matters.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

The world is too fractured, by the way, for one man to gain power over all men. There is no supreme power on the globe. Russia, China, and America keep each other in check, unless you're referring to someone rising to power over just Americans, which would make no sense coming out of the bible.

The only real-world event I can foresee is Paul and Gingrich dropping out the race around that time leaving Romney as the republican nominee, though both of them are pretty much broke and will most likely drop out sooner.

Romney will likely be our next president, this becomes apparent if we follow the money: all of the banks support him and have withdrawn support from Obama, who had the banks backing in '08.

Again, though, he would not be granted power over all men, unless he were to try and take it by force via our military. If he manages to drag us into a war for power, however, Russia and China will likely retaliate and we could very well see an end of the world as we know it scenario.

I wouldn't take the bible very literally, regardless whether it is the word of god or not, it was written and translated by men. Translations never go over perfectly, keep this in mind especially when trying to find meaning and answers in holy literature.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy

The world is too fractured, by the way, for one man to gain power over all men. There is no supreme power on the globe. Russia, China, and America keep each other in check, unless you're referring to someone rising to power over just Americans, which would make no sense coming out of the bible.

The only real-world event I can foresee is Paul and Gingrich dropping out the race around that time leaving Romney as the republican nominee, though both of them are pretty much broke and will most likely drop out sooner.

Romney will likely be our next president, this becomes apparent if we follow the money: all of the banks support him and have withdrawn support from Obama, who had the banks backing in '08.

Again, though, he would not be granted power over all men, unless he were to try and take it by force via our military. If he manages to drag us into a war for power, however, Russia and China will likely retaliate and we could very well see an end of the world as we know it scenario.

I wouldn't take the bible very literally, regardless whether it is the word of god or not, it was written and translated by men. Translations never go over perfectly, keep this in mind especially when trying to find meaning and answers in holy literature.

I do not take the Bible literal. How you're supposed to read and observe scriptures by testing and finding which words haven't been twisted by men for their own liking as the Bible and many other religious texts have been throughout Earth's existence, not just reading and hearing the words but by thinking and meditating upon the words till you can fully understand it for yourself. As once you search for truth, not merely from a book that has held power over the masses but by going out and finding for yourself what is true, and what is not.

Yes, over all men. It doesn't mean he will be a president, as he is a man born of unnatural means. Think of this time as his campaign to seek and find that power through blood offerings, no power of his own but merely rewards from who he serves. Though, I do not fully understand this man and never will as I'd never know how the blood of others is worth sacrificing for his own benefit. Only the Father knows how such men can possibly hold such power, he may be a president or he may not be. Only time will tell you that, I merely come to tell you that two prophets will rise beyond this and speak of this man more in depth than I. From there, anyone's guess is as good as mine. These are things that may or may not come to pass, you all just have to wait, see and keep testing those who, like myself, claim to come in the name of God.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join