It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Footage (LATEST) 12th April 2012 - Australia.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Thats truly awful footage. Shaky, to far away to make out the shape and with zero reference points. Its so far away that the shape of the light is determined by the shape of the camera sensors.

The only thing you can tell from this footage is its impossible to tell what we are looking at.

I respectfully disagree.

Putting the shakiness aside, tell me what explainable object hovers or stays in the sky for 7-minutes?

Weather balloon
Helicopter
Bird
Insect
Lantern
Airplane
Skydemons
dragons lol

edit on 11-4-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

You forgot reflection of cell phone in window and satellite.....

Des

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
reply to post by Human_Alien

First of all, I am not chastising you. I am stating my opinion that these light in the sky don't mean anything.

I never said 'non-human'. In fact, I don't even know where you're getting that. Furthermore I believe that's against ATS terms and conditions to use quotes fraudulently.

The quote about the non-human origin was from ME. Please, try to really read my post before perceptively before responding to it.

I included that quote because you were labeling me a non-believer of some sorts which was not correct.

Why must I work harder to figure out YOUR posts?
If you meant YOU then QUOTE yourself. Don't make a run-on quoting session with MY quote then, add yourself without referencing it.

If you don't know how to do so....there's a how-to section somewhere here on ATS.

I heard your opinion. Let's agree to leave it at that.

You know, I don't mind people not agreeing with me. It's not WHAT is said. It's more HOW it's said.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
OP...here's a new thread on front page. The OP of this thread claims he took the pics. Now, those pics look like a UFO, clear and distinct to me. IDK what it is...but the pics look good. Not some blippity bloppy like in your YT video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

reply to post by CaptainBeno

That's why it's classed as "unidentified"?

I dont doubt its unidentified or unidentifiable but with footage that bad we dont even know if its on the ground, flying or floating.

Just about everything is unidentified until we get close enough to see what it is

How about we start by..........assuming what he's saying is true?

You can't critique the person if you don't even know them but you can certainly critique the footage.
You're going about this backwards just to debunk it. Very sorry strategy on your part.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

reply to post by CaptainBeno

That's why it's classed as "unidentified"?

I dont doubt its unidentified or unidentifiable but with footage that bad we dont even know if its on the ground, flying or floating.

Just about everything is unidentified until we get close enough to see what it is

You can't critique the person if you don't even know them but you can certainly critique the footage.
You're going about this backwards just to debunk it. Very sorry strategy on your part.

Why should we assume what he says is true?
He claims he has been seeing them for 2 months, but only now
he whips out his phone to take a blurry low res video..................WHY

I call fiddlesticks

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Why must I work harder to figure out YOUR posts?

I apologize for my post being so messy, I'm sorry you couldn't figure out what I was saying.

I heard your opinion. Let's agree to leave it at that.

Sure, thats fine.

You know, I don't mind people not agreeing with me. It's not WHAT is said. It's more HOW it's said.

Could you please show me where I was disrespectful? I promise to try to change my ways, I really don't intend to be any kind of mean idiot type of person.

I just don't see where I was inappropriate? Again, apologies if I was

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

Thanks

It's just that I am a little beaten up from my last two threads from earlier today and I am on autopilot-defense mode right now.

It's all cool. Thanks for your kind post just now. I REALLY appreciate it

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Thanks
It's just that I am a little beaten up from my last two threads from earlier today and I am on autopilot-defense mode right now.

I totally understand
I was being kinda aggressive myself...

Peace man, have a nice day

edit on 11-4-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: eta

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
As a previous poster mentioned this location is not far from Amberley RAAF (Royal Australian Air Force) base.

There are also Australian Army bases around the region where field exercises and training take place especially on the outer edges of Brisbane.

It could be night exercises with Black Hawks.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Why?....if you adopt that mind set then you will be believing that people are keeping pink unicorns in their garages!

You come across as quite a nice guy H-A (most of the time)....but you also come across as a little bit gullible, and I mean no offence by that, it's just that it's as if you are convincing yourself some of these vague videos are in some way "fantastic" or "revealing"

I really hope that your above quote about "assuming" what you read or see on the interwebs is tongue in cheek.....because if it's not I hope to hell you don't get one of those emails from a Nigerian "diplomat" informing you that your long lost aunt was killed in a car crash and you are an heir to millions!

Try starting with "everything on the internet is tosh"......and take it from there.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionTheGovernment

Well lets see hmmm its black and there are no definable structures or anything to tell if this person was even filming the sky. I mean if it was that pitch black, shouldn't there be stars in the sky?
edit on 11-4-2012 by QuestionTheGovernment because: (no reason given)

You should ask the same thing to NASA

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You know what they say about assumption? its the mother of all F*** ups.

To assume anything in an investigation is a very sorry strategy im afraid. Why dont you try being objective instead of just looking for ways to prove what you wish this object was?

edit on 11-4-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

You know what they say about assumption? its the mother of all F*** ups.

To assume anything in an investigation is a very sorry strategy im afraid. Why dont you try being objective instead of just looking for ways to prove what you wish this object was?

edit on 11-4-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

That's happens to be the foundation of the Constitution.

It's just cynical minds of late (due to the hoaxing from others...mainly governments) that have led us down this path of distrust.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krusty the Klown
As a previous poster mentioned this location is not far from Amberley RAAF (Royal Australian Air Force) base.

There are also Australian Army bases around the region where field exercises and training take place especially on the outer edges of Brisbane.

It could be night exercises with Black Hawks.

Could be.
But it still leaves a whole wide open space of "might not be" too.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

reply to post by thesearchfortruth

But you see my friend, this isn't a trial. I did not submit this into 'evidence'. Rather.........I am sharing it on a thread.
Please sir/madam, get off your 'all-knowing' and smug throne. It's not very becoming.

We are diverting from the actual point of thread...

I think..

What is the point of the thread? If its not to discuss the legibility of the video, whats in the video, and other's opinions of the video, what are we here for?

Personally, its a cool light show, no doubts. It would add credibility if there were landmarks in the video. Are there any news articles or other instances showing this same light show.

I got some research to do.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Eh, that's a decent one....In the sense that I don't know what it is. Still it's basically just a blob of light that's kind of out of focus. Hard to say what it is really.....

I find this one a bit more mystifying.

Assuming it really is in the sky, and he hasn't just found some odd effect he could create with a small object on a black background (which is very possible)....and Assuming it isn't some other sort of hoax...perhaps CGI......If I suspend my disbelief for a moment, and imagine it really did appear in the sky exactly how he filmed it. Then I'm stumped! Some rare atmospheric plasma thing?!?! Like a little mini Aurora?
I honestly don't know....It's cool looking whatever the heck it is!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Hard to make a call on this one as the quality is pretty bad and there's not a reference point. A reference point would be helpful to determine how far the object is, how big it might be, and even that he is outside. Now, I have a theory of how he may have made this video, but without testing it myself, it's hard to say. My idea, I think someone has mentioned, is that he filmed through a window and used a light source to make the UFO appear.

It's quite simple and I'll try to test it but finding one of the key materials is rather hard for me. He took a large plate of glass, set it up outside, had a friend use some sort of light source to reflect on the window while he tapes it. Like I said, just speculation until I can test this theory myself. When I do, I'll get the results posted.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azjazzer8
I am always skeptical when it comes to videos shot against a black background and lights. While I admit I only watched the video at the points noted in the post, It still seems skeptical.

If I saw a UFO for 2 nights in a row you better be DANG sure I'd have a camera ready to go that third night. I'd document it best I could and I'd invite EVERYONE I knew over.

"Hey guys! I'm having a dinner party at my house! BYOUFO."

I have witnessed what I would classify as UFO's on many occasions throughout my life. On at least 4 of those occasions my certainty of it NOT being anything of this Earth is very high. I did not bother taking pictures or video even when I had a camera handy. Why? Because the ensuing rigamarole of scoffing disbelief, insane skepticism*, and disrespectful behavior that I have witnessed many times here and elsewhere make it not worth it.
* Skepticism is a very healthy thing. However, I see on this sight and many others a level of skepticism that borders on psychosis. This subject will NEVER be taken seriously by the scientific community no matter how harsh you are and no matter how skeptical you try to be. The only thing that will convince them would be an alien craft landing in broad daylight in a highly populated area and performing some action that mankind is unable to perform. Your "analysis" will not win them over.
I agree that 99+% of every sighting can be explained by some mundane object or effect but it really isn't the 99% we are looking for. It is that fraction of a % that can not be explained and I firmly believe that in the massive amount of sightings each year more than a few are legitimate.
So, be skeptical and question each sighting and story but don't by so skeptical that you miss a true event.
As was once said "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out", but don't be so closed minded that you can't accept a truth when you see it.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Easily one of the worst and most blatantly fake UFO video's i've ever watched. A 13 year old with a camera, some paper, and string, and video editing software, could have easily made this in an hour.

To me it just looks like a piece of paper dangling on strings in the dark with some effects over it. With the right equipment i'm confident I could easily recreate this and my film skills are amateur at best.
edit on 12-4-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-4-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join