It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Footage (LATEST) 12th April 2012 - Australia.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
First off let me say this please: I believe these UFO videos until proven otherwise.

That said, this is very very interesting and different! This guy claims to have seen this craft(s) for two months and decided to catch and film it.

Notice the 90-degree tilt of this object. That's a very difficult quality to explain away.

I don't know if he's taping this indoors (I doubt it based on the cricket chirps) but that would help explain what appears to be some echo-reflection but if not then.....this might be some sort of energy field or vortex, as the owner(I think) is implying.

At 3:23 I have NO idea what happened.
At around 4:00 it totally changes shape, position and color. WTF?
At 5:38 a second (or third or forth) UFO appears into view.

This is very hard to debunk but....take your shots.

Published on Apr 11, 2012 by paraworp

Footage of UFO craft around my house in Australia (Ipswich, Qld).

These craft have seem to be observing the area for over 2 months now, tonight was the first time I actually captured footage.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11/4/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I believe these UFO videos until proven otherwise.

Well that's never going to get us anywhere.

We have to be skeptical and put these claims to the test, giving them the benefit of the doubt makes us look laughable and gullible to the scientific community. We have to raise the bar of evidence if we ever want a serious scientific investigation into this stuff.

At 3:23 I have NO idea what happened.

neither do I, but that doesn't make this ET.

At around 4:00 it totally changes shape, position and color. WTF?

No, he just zoomed out the camera.

This is very hard to debunk but....take your shots.

It doesn't need to be debunked.
There are lights in the sky, and that isn't any sort of evidence for alien visitation.

I'm not saying aliens aren't visiting, (and it does look like some non-human group is here) but if we are ever to be taken seriously by the scientific community we've gotta raise the bar.

All that being said, the lights are UFOs, at least for now, and I can't identify them.

edit on 11-4-2012 by thesearchfortruth because: eta

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Well, they are UFOs as long as no one can identify them, and no one is falsely claiming ignorance.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Fantastic!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Nice H,A, I certainly ain't gonna even try debunk lest i look stupid.

Best watched on Full-screen by the way people, S&F

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I am always skeptical when it comes to videos shot against a black background and lights. While I admit I only watched the video at the points noted in the post, It still seems skeptical.

If I saw a UFO for 2 nights in a row you better be DANG sure I'd have a camera ready to go that third night. I'd document it best I could and I'd invite EVERYONE I knew over.

"Hey guys! I'm having a dinner party at my house! BYOUFO."

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Um nothing really to say!
More blurry lights in a dark background... pfffft

I could make that in 5 minutes

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is just some government operation getting ready to shoot down the missile from North Korea.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-4-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Ipswich is right next door to Amberly air force base, didn't watch vid just sayen.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thesearchfortruth

You're the first and only one saying 'alien' Why is that?

Raise the bar? The only thing that'll please people like you will be a captured UFO with alien occupants subject to DNA and then perhaps, a lie detector test.

Get real.

The 'disclosure' is designed and orchestrated to happen at this clip and at this rate..... on purpose.

Small steps my friend.
Otherwise people of your dense caliber would shoot first then ask questions later. But I will admit, the steps are turning into gallops.

One more thing. People are not filming these videos for your personal approval.
If you don't believe?...fine. Move on. But to try to lower this into something it clearly isn't...is very telling of your fearfulness. Because usually the ones sitting on the throne mocking others (and things) are the ones scared of the very things they're mocking.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Well, they are UFOs as long as no one can identify them, and no one is falsely claiming ignorance.

Indeed. And this happens to be some fantastic footage.
It's a nice departure from the 'boat and lantern' banter that often accompany these threads.

link   

Originally posted by rigel4
Um nothing really to say!
More blurry lights in a dark background... pfffft

I could make that in 5 minutes

This isn't a video contest but thanks for sharing.

link   

Well lets see hmmm its black and there are no definable structures or anything to tell if this person was even filming the sky. I mean if it was that pitch black, shouldn't there be stars in the sky?
edit on 11-4-2012 by QuestionTheGovernment because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azjazzer8
I am always skeptical when it comes to videos shot against a black background and lights. While I admit I only watched the video at the points noted in the post, It still seems skeptical.

If I saw a UFO for 2 nights in a row you better be DANG sure I'd have a camera ready to go that third night. I'd document it best I could and I'd invite EVERYONE I knew over.

"Hey guys! I'm having a dinner party at my house! BYOUFO."

I've been seeing UFOs for almost 2-weeks straight and haven't had the desire to whip out my cell phone. (mainly because I know they wouldn't show up)

All our knee jerk reactions are different. It would behoove you and your open mindedness to not subject people to your standards and ways of thinking. Try to be a little more impartial.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionTheGovernment

well lets see hmmm its black and there are no definable structures or anything to tell if this person was even filming the sky. I mean if it was that pitch black, shouldn't there be stars in the sky?

Oh my. The old 'we didn't go to the Moon due to lack of stars' argument.

Perhaps he didn't have his camera set on the infinite setting?

Do you really think he's hoaxing this?

Man....here I thought people were becoming more open and accepting instead people here are getting more callous and cynical.
I'm starting to wonder about this place...........................

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by QuestionTheGovernment

Are you suggesting the OP turned off the lights in his bedroom, Hid underneath his Bed sheet with a camera and filmed his mobile phone or keyring light through said "bed sheet" whilst commenting on how weird it was?

To be honest I've seen it happen before, But this video isn't as tacky

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Fantastic!

Yeah. That's pretty much how I feel!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It's a goody for sure mate. I'm going to watch it on the big screen later tonight.

Very strange indeed! Best in a while. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Raise the bar? The only thing that'll please people like you will be a captured UFO with alien occupants

Actually, I believe the government has that evidence and has been covering it up. Perhaps you didn't read my post fully, you seem to characterize me as some sort of horrible debunker like Phil Klass? Read it again please, this time with an open mind and unclouded reasoning. Perhaps then you will see that I said:

it does look like some non-human group is here

people of your dense caliber would shoot first then ask questions later

I am of "dense caliber" simply because I don't believe your lights in the sky are evidence of anything? You should get real my friend, just because I think differently doesn't make me any different (worse or better) of a person.

One more thing. People are not filming these videos for your personal approval.
If you don't believe?...fine. Move on. But to try to lower this into something it clearly isn't...is very telling of your fearfulness. Because usually the ones sitting on the throne mocking others (and things) are the ones scared of the very things they're mocking.

That was extremely ignorant. Remember what I said?

it does look like some non-human group is here

I just don't think these lights in the sky mean anything.

peace

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thats truly awful footage. Shaky, to far away to make out the shape and with zero reference points. Its so far away that the shape of the light is determined by the shape of the camera sensors.

The only thing you can tell from this footage is its impossible to tell what we are looking at.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join