It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Footage (LATEST) 12th April 2012 - Australia.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I especially like the comments posted on youtube for this video.

markyboyb32ify - "just looks like a blur, footage is too bad"

paraworp - "I dont claim it to win an Oscar lol It was shot on my mobile phone. But its not that important to have 100% clarity, is about what these objects do and how they do it. Stop looking for the silver bullet of footage. That footage will only ever be obtained when they finally make themselves known to the planet. Exercise your brain."

2xRDA - "2 months to prepare and thats the best footage you managed to come up with? >.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
OP...here's a new thread on front page. The OP of this thread claims he took the pics. Now, those pics look like a UFO, clear and distinct to me. IDK what it is...but the pics look good. Not some blippity bloppy like in your YT video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des

.............which wound up in the Hoax bin.

We all want clarity. But somehow and for some reason there's a limit on UFO clearness too.
There seems to be no optimum area of acceptance.

Too blurry. Too clear. Too shaky. Too still. Too far. Too close and on and on and on.
Then when you can't tear apart the photo or video, people attack the person instead (see: Ed Walters/Billy Meiers).

Unreal and very unfortunate.

All this distraction, noise and bickering takes away from the prime focus and the main fact that: alien visitation is a 100% real reality.
This is NOT saying all UFOs are alien.
But they are, have been and will continue to be, here.
In, on and around Earth.

Like it or leave it but don't try to make it disappear.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Yes, one more thing on the author's comments. You would figure that if these were a regular phenomenon occurring in the night sky that more Australians would be filming and uploading these videos onto Youtube.

Obviously this IS NOT the case. This would lead me to believe that other people know exactly what it is and it is NOT a UFO occurrence.

That being said, I think this is NOT a UFO occurrence on the fact that there has not been a flood of UFO video uploads from Australia. Lastly, I would figure if he was serious about this being a UFO activity, he would go to his nearest Best Buy store, buy an HD camera, record and upload the new video of this activity in the sky, and return the camera to Best Buy the next day and say the camera did not perform for a refund.

Just my deduction and conclusion. Plus the author is acting too casual over his filming. Nuff said, move along....

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Are you kidding me?

Do you realize more than 75% of the people don't look up?
Most people walking around (in a state of zombie-ness) are looking down at their handheld gadgets. Plus, they either have an earpiece or a cell phone attached to their ear too.

Check it out yourself.
I have. I have the time to and have done so. Every forth car had someone on a cell phone. And every third person walking in town or on the beach (on the board walk) had something in their hand by way of an electronic device. People combing the beach are looking down too only they're looking for shells or looking to avoid a jellyfish sting!

Looking up is a lost art.
We live in incredibly artificial times where the majority wouldn't know if the Moon or Sun were out of position or not.

I'm just sayin'........................

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
OMG! YOU MAY HAVE JUST PROVED UFO'S EXIST!!!

...NAH just that at least that cell phone takes really sucktacular video.

This is only slightly better than eye witness testimony.
edit on 12-4-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The light rotation on the OP video reminds of another video posted here that was dismissed rather quickly I feel. The area where this other video was taken is in a real hot spot for UFO activity. At first I thought the Destin video looked like it was rotating but when compared to the OP video it may just be a set of lights flashing in senquence.

Thread here....abovetopsecret

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

First off let me say this please: I believe these UFO videos until proven otherwise.

What exactly do you believe. As with other threads you have started, you never actually say what you believe these are.

That said, this is very very interesting and different! This guy claims to have seen this craft(s) for two months and decided to catch and film it.

How is this interesting and different from any other "light in the sky" filmed on a cell phone camera in the dark that nobody can get an idea of the shape, distance or placement the light is from the camera?

Notice the 90-degree tilt of this object. That's a very difficult quality to explain away.

Not sure about what 90-degree tilt you speak of. There are no definable edges or shape to the light and the person filming it is very shaky.

I don't know if he's taping this indoors (I doubt it based on the cricket chirps) but that would help explain what appears to be some echo-reflection but if not then.....this might be some sort of energy field or vortex, as the owner(I think) is implying.

What exactly is echo-reflection in regards to the light he is filming? Are you suggesting that the light he is filming is directly affecting his phone camera via a energy field/vortex? And please explain how that may happen and be specifically directed to his particular phone? Are the lights monitoring him?

At 3:23 I have NO idea what happened.

Neither do I....

At around 4:00 it totally changes shape, position and color. WTF?

Pretty easy to tell he zooms out with his camera.

At 5:38 a second (or third or forth) UFO appears into view.

Again...please explain. If you are filming the sky there are plenty of airplanes that will cross your screen and fly right on by. These are simply lights in the sky with no shape or defined distance because the film is dark.

This is very hard to debunk but....take your shots.

There is nothing to debunk. Again, you post these videos up and offer nothing substantial for what you infer you believe and want others to believe. You argue that others will not see your point of view when the reason they click on your thread is to give you their point of view which you blatantly disregard unless it is in line with your views exactly.

This is a video of a light in the sky. Can I tell you what that light is? Nope. But you would have me believe it is an alien craft by your posts which is what your inference is on ALL of your posts. Direct quote from this thread....

All this distraction, noise and bickering takes away from the prime focus and the main fact that: alien visitation is a 100% real reality.
This is NOT saying all UFOs are alien.
But they are, have been and will continue to be, here.
In, on and around Earth.

The only distraction from people researching real objects that have clearly definable shapes and movements are threads like this one that detract from the possible real UFO threads with those criteria. Again you are regurgitating horrible footage of a light in the sky/water/space/wherever without doing anything to help the cause. Just cluttering what is and can still be a great forum with non-sense posts of stuff you did not even film and guessing at what the person who filmed it is thinking and doing.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I've been seeing UFOs for almost 2-weeks straight and haven't had the desire to whip out my cell phone. (mainly because I know they wouldn't show up)

All our knee jerk reactions are different. It would behoove you and your open mindedness to not subject people to your standards and ways of thinking. Try to be a little more impartial.

Can you please clarify, "They Won't show up"

Meaning your visitor friends won't show up OR they won't show up on your cell phone pics?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Are you kidding me?

Do you realize more than 75% of the people don't look up?
Most people walking around (in a state of zombie-ness) are looking down at their handheld gadgets. Plus, they either have an earpiece or a cell phone attached to their ear too.

Check it out yourself.
I have. I have the time to and have done so. Every forth car had someone on a cell phone. And every third person walking in town or on the beach (on the board walk) had something in their hand by way of an electronic device. People combing the beach are looking down too only they're looking for shells or looking to avoid a jellyfish sting!

Every forth car had someone on a cell phone.
1/4 = 25%

And every third person walking in town or on the beach (on the board walk) had something in their hand by way of an electronic device.
1/3 = 33%

People combing the beach are looking down too only they're looking for shells or looking to avoid a jellyfish sting!
1/2 world population lives on the coast(beach) of some area = 50% (this is where you took your survey from so I am using it as an example since you haven't surveyed any other areas according to your own account)

Even if everyone that lived on the coast in the entire world looked up at the same time that is only 50% of the population, so again you are just throwing stuff out there that you "think" without looking at the actual facts or researching anything.

This video shows that some people do look up, as do I, but it also just shows that someone filmed what could be a star/planet/light/whatever anywhere on the horizon in front of them because the technology used was not good enough to zoom in or get a clear picture and MAJOR pixelation occurs. And this thread proves that anyone can post anything without ever having to do any legwork or put any thought behind it.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
blurry lights in a dark background,,,, could be anything

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfire666

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

Oh there's no doubt Australia has an unprecedented amount of activity and sightings. Pine Gap is there after all!

Thanks for sharing those videos

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfire666

This is true which means, what he's saying he saw, can be real!

Thanks

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

I've been seeing UFOs for almost 2-weeks straight and haven't had the desire to whip out my cell phone. (mainly because I know they wouldn't show up)

All our knee jerk reactions are different. It would behoove you and your open mindedness to not subject people to your standards and ways of thinking. Try to be a little more impartial.

Can you please clarify, "They Won't show up"

Meaning your visitor friends won't show up OR they won't show up on your cell phone pics?

The UFOs won't show up on my cell phone (who are probably being piloted by my 'visitor friends' as you so aptly put it!)

Try pointing your 30-dollar cell phone camera to Orion's belt ---in south Florida and show me how it appears!

I am not going to waste my time ONLY because I know it will be inferior quality.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

................and ^^ this ^^ is why I won't bother taking photos.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionTheGovernment
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well lets see hmmm its black and there are no definable structures or anything to tell if this person was even filming the sky. I mean if it was that pitch black, shouldn't there be stars in the sky?
edit on 11-4-2012 by QuestionTheGovernment because: (no reason given)

YES! My thoughts exactly. He's filming a black sheet of paper. These UFO hoaxers are just sad individuals.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You have to admit that was pretty bad video...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

................and ^^ this ^^ is why I won't bother taking photos.

................and ^^ this ^^ is why you should purchase a camera.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

edit on 12-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join